Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (266157 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babygirlfl: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chillis:

Nice one Efe.
I don't even run again. I will try. Even if it's once a week.

For those doing pills for pregnancy prevention. How do you do it. I'm scared of cases of breast cancer I hear of every corner. These women are not even up to mid 30s.

Even pills for cold. I only take it when I can't move around. All these drugs could either save or kill you. Radiation too. How much is too small or too big ?
I tire sha. It's well. My very good friend is sick. God she is too young for this kind of sickness . embarassed

The incidence of breast cancer from contraceptive pills is really low but definitely there. Contraceptive pills also has a small chance of preventing some cancers too. However, we always advice that those with a family history of breast cancer stay away from using contraceptives.

There is no medication without side effect. whether or not to give/take medication is always a case of risk/benefit profile. If it will benefit you more to take it, then its worth it but if there is more risk, then you won't take it.

very sorry to hear about your friend.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babygirlfl: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
cococandy:

I think I understand. It hit so close to home and has you worried but you just have to stop dwelling on the fear joor.
It's true the C diseases is just almost everywhere now. Almost like an epidemic. sometimes I find myself thinking about it too. My boss just went for her surgery last month. We are hoping she pulls through fine.

But we can't prevent anything by worrying.

keep up the carrot juice.

And pushing is going fine. Few more weeks to go.

How are you doing dear. Take care of yourself and our beautiful queen. Cancer is scaring and sad but unfortunately is on the rise. Good thing is that there is active cancer and HIV research TO find medicines that would treat or manage it effectively.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
babygirlfl:

How are you doing dear. Take care of yourself and our beautiful queen. Cancer is scaring and sad but unfortunately is on the rise. Good thing is that there is active cancer and HIV research TO find medicines that would treat or manage it effectively.
I'm fine. thank you. smiley

I hope you're splendid too.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chillis:

Trust me. You won't use that treadmills. It will only oçupy space. Continue with your out door running . Fresh air too. That's just one the benefit running outside. Clears the mind too.

Here is a pic of patato puree. Someone doesn't like eating vegetables. So I blended little mushroom with cauliflower to the milk used for the puree. The smell was horrible because of the cauliflower but who cares. Dem chop am like that.

Yeah it certainly does clear the mind. I just love that feeling of being alone because I know I will still keep hearing 'mummy' when I am on the threadmill.

I used to hate cauliflower but now I kinda actually like it. Very great idea.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by themejiwalker(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Trying my hands on Fried Rice shocked shocked I hope it turns out well..would paste pics smiley

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ladygogo: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello everyone! I hope errbody is good.?

Forgive me Lord for I know I have sinned. grin grin
Chai, I need to get back into this regimen. I kinda miss it. embarassed but...but....
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babygirlfl: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
cococandy:

I'm fine. thank you. smiley

I hope you're splendid too.

I am doing great dear. Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 23, 2016
themejiwalker:
Trying my hands on Fried Rice shocked shocked I hope it turns out well..would paste pics smiley
Then you posted the wrong pic. grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by themejiwalker(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Then you posted the wrong pic. grin

But that was me cooking na

I eventually made some mistakes and ruined the whole food..I had to pour it all away embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
themejiwalker:

I eventually made some mistakes and ruined the whole food..I had to pour it all away embarassed embarassed
Okay,then.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by mitchelle1989(f): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
themejiwalker:

dont give up. Try again . Kpele
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by themejiwalker(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2016
mitchelle1989:

dont give up. Try again . Kpele

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by santiago(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Has anyone visited www.cookbookninja.com ?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
How many of us can't do away with fried plantain. I got an alternative .

Buy abricot(I guess it's apricot) already conserved in a box. Put it in the oven and roast until brown. Eat with rice or what ever you eat with your Fried plantain.

Don't try drinking with pap. My hand no dey o. I'm just here to give us less calories while still enjoying the benefits
Taste really like those very over rip plantain .
Choi choi

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chillisauce:

Buy abricot(I guess it's apricot) already conserved in a box. Put it in the oven and roast until brown. Eat with rice or what ever you eat with your Fried plantain.

Don't try drinking with pap. My hand no dey o. I'm just here to give us less calories while still enjoying the benefits
Choi choi

Nice, i will try it out, i haven't stop eating fried plantain and won't. That thing is sweet pass life. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chillisauce:

Choi choi

Nice tip..I am not really a fan of apricots though. its not one of my favourite fruits .. the squishy consistency ( like mango) eww

Me I still eat plantain mostly grilled sha but slice it like fried plantain put oil spray. And some days I eat a few from my kids own cheesy

Happy new month everyone.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
edwife:

Nice, i will try it out, i haven't stop eating fried plantain and won't. That thing is sweet pass life. grin

I haven't had any for long time now. Long distance. So I improvise cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
damiso:

Nice tip..I am not really a fan of apricots though. its not one of my favourite fruits .. the squishy consistency ( like mango) eww

Me I still eat plantain mostly grilled sha but slice it like fried plantain put oil spray. And some days I eat a few from my kids own cheesy

Happy new month everyone.

Roast it jare. It taste like over ripe fried plantain grin
My dear, these days I just eat anything. The palm oil here I don't know if they mix it with 80% water. E no dey red at all. February is here. Time for strict regime again .
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Chillisauce:

Roast it jare. It taste like over ripe fried plantain grin
My dear, these days I just eat anything. The palm oil here I don't know if they mix it with 80% water. E no dey red at all. February is here. Time for strict regime again .

Ok will try it not seen apricots for a while though seems they are not in season.

Yes o , February + Strict regime =-summer body loading grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ladygogo: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Been a minute.

Grilled tilapia, carrots and basmati rice.

4 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Father forgive me for I have sinned. ..
I ate Agege bread in chocolate format.
Drank cocacola
Fromage
Chicken and ships...
Stopped my exercise
Ate cake
Gbogbo tigbo. ..
cry cry
And the end result...I have been falling sick .

Month of March. Help me to fall back in regime .
Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladygogo:
Been a minute.

Grilled tilapia, carrots and basmati rice.

Where is the sauce? angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chillisauce:
Drank cocacola
Fromage
Chicken and ships...
Stopped my exercise
Ate cake
Gbogbo tigbo. ..
cry cry

Amen!!

I can't be bother, honestly. grin
Waiting for spring to hit the gym.I have no time so i will start indoors then I have a month and half before travelling.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chillisauce:
Drank cocacola
Fromage
Chicken and ships...
Stopped my exercise
Ate cake
Gbogbo tigbo. ..
cry cry

Amen!!

Amen..

Start little by little and build up from there
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
damiso:

Amen..

Start little by little and build up from there
Thanks dear. I have started . No wonder I have been falling sick cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
edwife:

I can't be bother, honestly. grin
Waiting for spring to hit the gym.I have no time so i will start indoors then I have a month and half before travelling.

Where are you travelling to?
Dubai? Better carry your kaftan along grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chillisauce:

Thanks dear. I have started . No wonder I have been falling sick cheesy

Winter can kill one's zeal to exercise and make one just be eating any how after all jumpers and jackets go cover every cheesy

You wake up and just want to go deeper under the duvet embarassed plus food makes the days seem brighter cheesy I guess embracing home WOs helped me a bit as I did that when I could not go out for a run or go the gym.

I tried though and I have been moderately good so far ( had a few bad days and I cant do without eating rice though I just eat little of it or mostly brown rice ) but just kept going. Gotten to my target weight( even below sef) .I now wear size 10/12.

I am now trying to build muscle /reduce body fat ratio/tone so do now a mixture of more strength training/cardio.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chillisauce:

Where are you travelling to?
Dubai? Better carry your kaftan along grin

Dubai not now, in my plan tho.

Motherland wink

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
I refuse to listen to Damiso

Chillisauce, nothing do you

Edwife...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:
I refuse to listen to Damiso

Chillisauce, nothing do you

Edwife...

why are you refusing to listen to me now? grin grin grin

Somehow I cant imagine you digging it into agege bread grin grin grin grin

Chillisauce don't mind Efemenaxy she is saying nothing do you when all she is eating is grass and cucumber cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
damiso:

why are you refusing to listen to me now? grin grin grin

Somehow I cant imagine you digging it into agege bread grin grin grin grin

Chillisauce don't mind Efemenaxy she is saying nothing do you when all she is eating is grass and cucumber cheesy

Don't mind her. When I remember that her grass drink. I just try harder. Well done Damiso. N'a you biko.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
edwife:

Dubai not now, in my plan tho.

Motherland wink

Nothing do you babes. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.