Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. (915 Views)

All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf / Funny Meaning of words / JOKES SECTION CONTEST: Who Is Funny?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Jackelony(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
I love Nairaland for so many reasons. Some folks here are intelligent, others amusing & yet some are troublesome. However, as much as I enjoy the didactic posts, I also take pleasure in the war-of-words often displayed here, at the risk of being labelled saddistic.
Therefore, I urge you to post the link to the hottest war-of-words you've experienced in NL.
You never can tell, therd might be something for you.
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
HAAAA! I have so many that I dont know where to start BRB
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 2:55am On Jan 24, 2009
ok here goes:-

TOYOSI20: LOL!!
Cos hes a jerk!!
@ Topic
I like her so much 

Deshannel: Toyo.
Holandis is who gaby's talkin bout.
So hes ur no.1 eneny.

Gabrywyl: Yes he is ooo. I hate his guts and his personlaity is damn fuglyyyy!     
@Topic,
Amebo   

Hollandis: Thou shall not hate 

TOYOSI20: What a waste of band width!! 
Gaby he, must have had a horrrible childhood, can place all the blame on the loser tho!! 

gabrywyl: Hollandis, Thou shall not criticize.

Sometimes I wonder, with your big sausage lips, you still have the energy to move it up and down and up and down   
TOYOSI, If I were his motha, I would slap his face 50 times and slap his front teeth all at once

hollandis: @fat Bleep aka gabrywl
lol,you are just being paranoid,This does not solve anything. If you feel that abusing someone u hardly know is necessary, take it elsewhere. It shows how little ur IQ . If you want to send me abusive and threatening messages, send them directly to me in an e-mail. Just to let you know, I most likely read it and ignore it

I have said it before ,I will say it again I feel abusing people over the internet is as useful as arguing with a fence post

Gabry i have nothing against you only that     to be cont lemme save it for later

gabrywyl: Yawns. . . . Nothing against me eh?

And since when you dont abuse people?

I still remembered the day you bash me up hard before and than seeing you now. You dont dey change at all. Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror ehn? The way yo post and sarcastically bash people up to begin with has caused my actions as such.

So who be the uneducated bafoon now eh? Its all along you fool!

People like you dont deserve to live at all. . . A waste of space. And awwww. . . . . U dey want me to send you an email cause you afraid to face humiliation here,  . . I dey pity you oooo school girl   

hollandis: Buddy, you don’t even have to read what I write in the future…but thanks for the heads up that I have a few new readers  I didn’t even know I was being “circulated” anywhere. I’m not a fame-hound by any means, so I didn’t even know you as well as many people were reading me here at nairaland.
Nonetheless, let me bullet-point some things for you  to end this madness.

1. Although this is a public forum, not private and free speech applies ,  for as long as you reply to me ,you will keep on makin an ass out of urself

2. If i insulted u in the past,it just meant u made a bad first impression

3. You are not worth it

so i am going to drop u like a hot potatoe

gabrywyl: Oh shut up fool! U dey yarn too much.

Listen, what I hate about you is that you like to judge on people's looks but you yourself did not post your picture. Guess u must be uglier than the rest of the people hia. Thats why I hate your stupidity and your behaviour is not to be tolerated at all.

As long as I meet you, you just dey reminded me of an uneducated fool. You betta stop your ways of criticizing others before you spoil your county's name aight?

Just hope next time I ey online, I no go see you again before I start bashing you up anotha time. Useless piece of shit

----------------------------------  end of discussion--------------------------------------

mishoo: Gabby having some fire at last. LOL

GOOD

-_______________________________________

Theres more to it but Im lazy oooo. . .  sad
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 3:16am On Jan 24, 2009
Cipriani; @gabrywyl
Girl, where the hell do you come from looking like that?
Gush!!!! This is NAIRALAND not whatever currency they spend in asia LAND
Tell your peeps to create their own ying yong chen chu li can tintin yam yam egg chan che chu(fake asian language)
forum, where you can be an active poster.
Besides, don't you have a job or are you living on job seekers' allowance? , you registered to this year and
you have already made a mark of 11632 posts,
Girl or lady, most def you are an internet freak, you need to quit and get better things to do

A-40: Damn!! someone must have really gotten you upset

Gabrywyl: Dont mind him na. He is sufferin from Constipation thats all.

DavidDylan: cipriani, the chic is funny . . . leave her alone haba.

Gabrywyl:
@gabrywyl

Girl, where the hell do you come from looking like that?

Are you a racist now?

Gush!!!! This is NAIRALAND not whatever currency they spend in asia LAND

Did you see me changing money currency for hia? Mind you, this is a public forum Oo

Tell your peeps to create their own ying yong chen chu li can tintin yam yam egg chan che chu(fake asian language)
forum, where you can be an active poster.

If I'm not welcome hia, why Seun allow me to post hia? This aint your forum mehn. . .

Besides, don't you have a job or are you living on job seekers' allowance? , you registered to this year and
you have already made a mark of 11632 posts,

Whats the big deal? U obviously don't know me. I have more jobs than you will ever have mehn. . . Besides, other peeps have more post than I do.

Girl or lady, most def you are an internet freak, you need to quit and get better things to do

Are you my father? HMM! You must be a racist naaa. I can feel it

See this guy Ooo. . . . Make me vex want to go slap his beaver face for hia

Cipriani: Yes, it is true, constipation of have an asian monger and internet freakazoid on the african local forum.

Mrs or miss or Ms Wong Wing Chicken Li Yam Yam Gabry Garri, find the forum created by your peeps, and stop scaring

away our infants and adolescents with your profile and picture (Uhuuuu!!! very SCARYYYYY!!!!). It an advice for

your own good, Mrs Chinko

Gabrywyl: Awwww. . . I didn;t know you are as scared as a turkey. . . . U be school girl for hia. I feel you girl Its ok Cindy, I understand

Cipriani: Mrs Chinko Li Yam Yam Egg Piss Piss, My name is C-I-P-R-I-A-N-I, as in CIPRIANI, it is Italian
I am a dude and not a babe, embarasseddon't you have good schools in Asia anymore, or you simply refuse to go to school
because you are addicted to Nairaland. You should have seen from my ID the (m) which means
MALE, BOY, GUY, MAN Gush, you this asian whatever is proper OLODO OJU EJA

Gabrywyl: Ok Cipriani Macaroni Pepperoni Baffoon, If youre Italian, explain to me what are you doin here sef?
Ive seen your profile alright but the way you talk make peeps go think you as such (Cindy Female)
Mind you mehn. . . I don't just school in Asia. don't think we Asians are just stuck in our own country. Did you come from Bushland?

Cipriani: How do you know that is my house or my bed? Wow!!! don't know you were a dumbo
You lack the skills of a comedian i.e. you have no sense of comic relief You should have posted a smiley
even if you had wanted to posted anything at all.
Try enrolling in Basketmouth Comedy Institute and you might be a good comedian next time you reply in this section

Gabrywyl: Dude, youre not funny yourself Mehn. . . .

Cipriani: Are you sure you are supposed to use the internet because it seems you need a nice pair of recommended glass and an
english to define things relating to feminine. angryI don't see how I talk relating to Cindy female besides
How can you prove you are not stuck in the unregistered mines in china engaged in unpaid labour.
I have my roots in this country, you can tell that by my skin colour.

@gabrywyl
please, even if you are representing the asian folk, try disguising and REMOVE that SCARY THING you called a picture in
your profile

@gabrywyl
It is goin to be a night of horror and nightmares after seeing that picture of yours. I am finding it hard to even close my
eyes, I don't want to doze away and that is why I am still glued to my pc. Mrs koi Koi Yam Yam Yin LIn CHew Gum

Gabrywyl: Well, first thing first. Ehem!!
Manners to learn
1) You do not judge people by saying that they are jobless and just by checking out their profiles, you have already jump into conclusion
2) You do not judge people by the colour of their skin. The Administrator Mr. Seun does not do it, what gives you the right?
3) You do not sabotage people's name by calling me an Olodo or a Yam or some Chinko (since I aint fully chinko at all) - thats why I go mock you with another name cause you start first
4) You do not go judge people on where they come from
5) This is a public forum and anyone is free to register. What gives you the right to choose who can come in here and who couldn;t?
6) You not only curse and mock a foreignor but you even do the same to your own people
7) Have you ever ask yourself what is the reason a person go register to Nairaland? There are many foreignors here, seems like you are unaware and being ignorant.
8 ) You think you are damn good looking that you could just go sabotage and mock other peep's picture. Abeg! Go look at yourself in the mirror mehn. . .

Hmmm. . . Say whatever you want, does not make you any better. Skin colour? What skin colour? I don't see no skin colour. No difference to me, its obvious that you have a racial issue

Yes am glad you will end up that way and hope you will melt to shait as well after glimpsing at my picture. Besides, am sorry to admit, you look like a grasshopper. . .

Cipriani: Okay I am Sorry. Nah!!!! slip of hand
Mrs Koi KOi Yam YAm Chew Gum
Tortoise face calling someone a grasshopper

Singing in Yoruba:

Eleke gbengbe,
ko se mu roko,
to ba mu roko,
A o feke re lagi

Happy translation

Gabrywyl: Oh Lord. . . I did not know you are speaking in Mugu Language. Good for you. . . You finally know your roots. Your ancestors must be sooo proud.
get a life Baldy

Cipriani: A question for you Mrs koi Koi Yam Yarn tortoise face : WWhy aren't you BALD becuase all the tortoise have seen
in this world are bald headed, are you sure that is your hair or a WIG

Gabrywyl: Hmm. . . . Speak of the devil. I aint bald like the rest of the tortoise and thats why I aint a tortoise to begin with. Since you're bald on your top part and lean like a dry mop at the other half down, it is therefore proven that you are a mutated half tortoise and a grasshopper all 2 in 1.
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 3:26am On Jan 24, 2009
Yeah. . . just a few of my best discussions on nairaland. I have more but im lazy to search ooo undecided
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Jan 24, 2009
ok one more.  This guys is something else.  undecided

Joseph6: perhaps i'm wrong ,perhaps i'm right but a few seconds after gabrywyl signed of scorpio sign in and opened a thread ' I Love You Gabrywyl!' made me see reason 2 doubt the self righteous gabry who's fond of doin amebo from left right and center. could it be a coincidence that more than enough threads had been opened and closed even with her name in it but they keep springing up each day crowdin nl with useless threads. Her signature passes her off as the ideal wife material, hopefully that would be the primary motive behind all thislooking 4 husband not 2 mention parading her virginity uncountable times. if anything didnt give her away , her flawed english which is undisputedly similar 2 that of her other personalities. ok call me self appointed administrator but i know 4 a fact that the recent thread opened with her name can't be a mere coincidence at all ahah not once not twice not thrice gabrywyl please own up enough is enough

Melanielau: How many gabryl threads you want to have? I've seen enough. . . . and that Gamine too. Are they the same person?

Gabrywyl: Joseph,

Now I know what is in your head. Its sad that thats what you been thinking all along about me. Well, you don't see me creating a thread about you on your personality disorder do you? since you actually do have one big problem. You can ask Ruby and Sean. They will tell you

Its ok pal, you can judge whatever you like because as far as I know, I have not bashed you from day 1 and I wasn't the one calling you a Diabolic Bitch or a Fatso or anything like that to begin with.

And mind you, all of your references are based on my own 1st thread here on Nairaland and its obviously referring to me as a Virgin, whether if its possible to have sex with my boyfriend or not so obviously the word "Virgin" comes into place. That thread has already been expired a long time ago.

Anyways, I don't want to explain to you of anything because as far as I know, I have done nothing wrong and my intentions are nowhere near like you have stated so I am just going to ignore you from here and make like nothing has happened.

Goodbye and have a nice day.

Joseph6: As gabry has succeeded thru mass tatafo and aproko 2 make known her personality all over nl, one wld start 2 wonder if she's 2 in 1 or not .Although she's sweet and nice but is there another side 2 gabrywyl?? probably another username wit anoda personality . . .  . . . . . . .wit the same flawed english??

gabrywyl: Your english is not good yourself dude,  . . . . Look, you can think whatever you want to think. As for me, I aint gonna be as low as you. You're nothing but a back stabber and a liar. Now I know. . . . Shouldn;t waste my time on you to begin with. . .   

Ruby_Pearl: Joseph, please find a job.

Your senseless topics are becoming so stale.

Read more of it at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157595.0.html
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 3:50am On Jan 24, 2009
and more. . . . . . . . but if Im free I will post naa grin
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Jackelony(m): 4:50am On Jan 24, 2009
Those were ok but not as hot as expected. I also expect you to just make a brief intro and then post the link.
Pls let's keep dem coming.
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by SeanT21(f): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2009
Who da Bleep is Cipriani? Who do he think he is talking 2 U like that?
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by dyabman(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2009
ojwsichauchdcbhgfvdcv
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by sylve11: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2009
My thing! shocked
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by romsky: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2009
no be link Gabry s'pose post?
she don kolonize d thread
Pardner take tym o
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2009
Ooo pele ooo Posr. U did nto say naaa. . . . . .

SeanT, Now Cipriani is ma soul brother grin

As for Hollandis and Joseph6, we are still enemies angry
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by mykali(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2009
if only i knew how to post a link cry
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by studio43(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2009
*flings thread in da trash can*

and hisses at the poster, tseewww
Olori buruku somebody cool
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by SeanT21(f): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2009
mykali:

if only i knew how to post a link cry

Copy and Paste the address!!
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by Gabry(f): 3:19am On Jan 25, 2009
He's just insulting the poster grin
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by spenchuks(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
*confused*
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by mykali(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
SeanT21:

Copy and Paste the address!!

if only i knew how to copy and paste . . . kiss smiley
Re: Hottest War-of-words Contest On Nl. by chidipupay(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2009
come let me teach you. Copy and paste

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Like Shares At The Capital Market: Read And Enjoy This. / Not A Story But A True Incident / Really Easy Way To Drink A Can Of Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.