Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (59277 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / My Friend Wants To Give Her Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Chiaka(f): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
ifeanyidavid:
One slap ehh

Offensive Ukwu!!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Ola4great1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
this is why I dislike curling fan
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by lordhugo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chiaka:

Sounds interesting. You develop GIF Images?? what other topics of interest? am really interested.
You blow my mind. Thanks

My interests are same as those of Christian Grey. (google)
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Missmossy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol grin It aint real, the baby in the pic seems to hang in the air! cheesy
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by supaslim(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
If my child survives that, I will just smile, and forget about it angry

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

AN EYE FOR AN EYE undecided
And if d baby dies nko? U don murder pesin pikin b dat ooo!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by eedrees(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
prevail23:
he will receive holy slap
What if he is ur boss?
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by mzhelena(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol grin It aint real, the baby in the pic seems to hang in the air! cheesy
its a picture not a video
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
So my uncle's picture also got here grin
Look at dat pic carefully...d angle d camera was positioned was below d child...so it made it look like d child was bin thrown rili high tongue
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Greyworld: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
If my child survives that, I will just smile, and forget about it angry

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

Wat if dvisitor is a barren witch?
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by oseniafeez(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
I will slap him so hard that he will forget the road to his house...
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by kibx: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahhahahhaahhahahahahaahahhaahhaahhaahhahaahhaahahhaahah, my belle wan tear oooo!! Nigerians, una sabi comment ooo, sai!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by formular123triol(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:

.................makes the world go blind!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Missmossy(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
mzhelena:
I said pic naa meaning picture in full!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by prevail23(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
eedrees:

What if he is ur boss?
him go still receive am,
ur child or job? which do u choose?
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbanks:
I go wait for him wife patiently until him wife dey 9months pregnant den I go throw him wife up.....den leave am for air dey go my haus
Impossible
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by gmaribel(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Do you or your partner like to playfully toss your baby in the air or flip her upside down – and listen to her squeal with delight? Nothing brings on a baby's giggles like a few aerial stunts performed in the adoring hands of her parents. But before your send your little one flying, make sure you're playing it safe. Certain kinds of roughhousing can be dangerous for your baby. Children under two years can sustain very serious injuries if they're thrown up in the air, shaken, or bounced vigorously. This "shaken baby syndrome" is most often the result of violent shaking done in anger, but can also occur during play. That's because a baby's head is heavy in proportion to her body and isn't well supported by her underdeveloped neck muscles. The action of the head whipping back and forth can cause the brain to rebound against the skull, resulting in swelling, bleeding, and possible neurological problems, as well as damage to the optic nerve and vision.

Source www.whattoexpect.com/baby-health-and-safety/safe-baby-play.aspx

Throwing up an infant can lead to brain damage
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by shoczy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
c d wife face, for her mind dear na God say make u b my husband if not.....
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by zefty: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
I go catch the baby and walk him out by fire and thunder
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by wtfCode: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
i'll just tell him to stop, and get my baby back.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by obaival(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2015
I wil i wil wt did i want 2 say b4 gushh
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by barnabas91: 4:54am On Apr 03, 2015
lordhugo:
I will throw the stranger so far up, that he/she would start walking on ceilings!

baba u got me scared with dis pix fa....its not funny.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by tunnary(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
ephemm:
I will also throw him out of my house!

If he want play basket ball, him no know where dem dey play am?
Mtchewww
Lol
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by gidob(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
I go take koni koni collect my pikin say I wan breastfeed am and make sure anytime that visitor enter my house, I go dey "breastfeed" my pikin.

Nigerians tho. Smh.

Na dis kain treatment dey prompt litigation of child abuse for jand oo.
breastfeed?...r u male or female
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by boyshow75(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
I dont believe in dying in silence, i will tell him my mind.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its unsafe to throw a child like dat
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by lilflipnerd: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2015
mzhelena:
if I hear
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Bbglory(f): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is He Doing? (photo) / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.