Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sudan's Darfur Conflict - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan's Darfur Conflict (4382 Views)

Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / Sudan Captures Vulture With Israeli Spying Device / Chad President Pays $26 Million Dowry Sudan Chick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2009
Ibime:

Look at this idiot.
Where is he?

Do you see me involving myself in nonsense Israel-Palestine debates?
I have never seen you before

Besides, how does 1500 people equate to 300,000?
How does 13 people equate to 1500?

Do you know the meaning of genocide?
In the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). Article 2, of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

any numbers above?

If Israel is intent on genocide, it will take less than 30 minutes to dump the whole of Gaza into the sea.
I agree with you, God will not let them do so, even though they want to

Look at this olodo supporting his Arab killers over his black brothers in the name of religion. Idiot!

1. I am not BLACK
2. Arabs are also my Brothers
3. Thank you for Idioting me  grin
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by ow11(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2009
I would like to see auwal's stance if two muslim countries go to war? It seems his allegience is to his religion rather than the correctness of what is being done.

Israel killed about 2000 people in a month and numerous threads jumped over the place and people were getting upset over two belligerents that will never stop fighting over a piece of land the size of old lagos.

'Arabs' with their slave trade are killing black people/non-muslims in Sudan and some Nigerians are pleased with it because they sincerely believe that one day these same Arab people they think they are will accept them as they 'accepted' their ancestors during their slave raiding in the middle ages.

***throws hand up in air/ shudders and leaves thread***
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2009
auwal87:

1. I am not BLACK

So what are you, Tuareg?

You must be one of those 'light-skinned' fulani's.  grin

Abeg, go and join your brothers in Chad Republic and stop disturbing us here in Naija.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by bawomolo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2009
auwal87:

What has standard of living got to do with Darfur and Gaza now?

you are right. Gaza is just like a warsaw ghetto. talk about genocide.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2009
auwal87:

1. I am not BLACK

you shld be deported to Niger.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by bawomolo(m): 3:03am On Feb 01, 2009
davidylan:

where he would be enslaved? don't be cruel grin
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by dayokanu(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2009
Auwal is genetically dumb.

The millions killed in Darfur dont deserve to live as long as the killers are Arab moslems
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
bawomolo:

where he would be enslaved? don't be cruel grin

As long as he wont be enslaved by jews but fellow muslims i think he'd be ok with it.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
All of you guyz are Racists!

What has colour got to do with the Fighting in Sudan?

You Nigerians are very Racists, just because you are black does not mean you are free from Racism, I see wonders here.

@ davidylan and Ibime

I am not a Black Nigerian.

You guyz attributing Color with the Darfur crisis are very big dumbs.

For God sake, you better Stop the "Black Racism" grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
ow11:

'Arabs' with their slave trade are killing black people/non-muslims1 in Sudan and some Nigerians are pleased with it because they sincerely believe that one day these same Arab people they think they are will accept them as they 'accepted' their ancestors2 during their slave raiding in the middle ages.
***throws hand up in air/ shudders and leaves thread***

1. You are then mis-informed, more than 70% of those that died in the Darfur crisis are Muslims, Okay?
2. I think you should check for a Tumor in your head, "ANCESTORS"? Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ ow11

See the flag of Darfur, I know the crescent will give you an impression of what Darfur really is.

And the people of Darfur are like this

Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Bastage: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2009
Sure. The people in the towns are like that.
The people who have been forced to move out of the towns and villages by the militias look like this:

And this:

Racist idiot.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2009
FINALLY, you guyz needs to understand that;

1. I am trying to inform you that the Sudanese Government is not responsible for so called "GENOCIDE" please do not mistake me with saying There was no Genocide in Darfur, because I simply don't know that.

2. I understand that the Rebels are fighting for secession of the region because of the Oil which is located there, therefore, I am not against their secession, but why most they slaughter, rape, and kill innocent people before they get their Independent?

3. The fighting in Sudan is NOT about Black and White or Arabs and Non-Arabs, or Muslims and Christians, the fighting in Darfur is a mere POLITICAL crisis started in 2003!

4. The West (especially the USA) are in one way or the other supporting these rebels in Darfur, there are hundreds of evidence on that including the Weapons in which they are using and the sophistication of their communication. The most important of all is "do what is necessary now, and we will work with you" do you know what is necessary?? Hahaha, you need to find out yourself.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
religion has blocked auwal's brain.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
davidylan:

religion has blocked auwal's brain.

maybe yours.

I said, and keep saying the crisis in Darfur is NOT between MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS or BLACKS and WHITES, or ARABS and NON-ARABS!
I said, and keep saying the crisis in Darfur is A POLITICAL crisis!

watch this short video and come back and tell me that USA have no interest in Darfur.

[flash=423,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOxbMHsPRIo&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Bastage: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2009
I am trying to inform you that the Sudanese Government is not responsible for so called "GENOCIDE" please do not mistake me with saying There was no Genocide in Darfur, because I simply don't know that.

Then you disagree with the dozens of United Nations reports, the hundreds of Human Rights reports and the hundreds of thousands of eye witness reports. What a cretin.

I understand that the Rebels are fighting for secession of the region because of the Oil which is located there, therefore, I am not against their secession, but why most they slaughter, rape, and kill innocent people before they get their Independent?

slowpoke. The fighting is because the Baggara Arabs have pushed South into Darfur and are taking indigineous black African land. They are the ones who "slaughter, rape and kill" innocent people.

The fighting in Sudan is NOT about Black and White or Arabs and Non-Arabs, or Muslims and Christians, the fighting in Darfur is a mere POLITICAL crisis started in 2003!

Genocide is a mere political crisis? You dumb mugu.  
It did not "start in 2003" as you so ignorantly claim. It is a continuation of the war that started in 1955 and it most certainly is between Arabs and Africans and Muslims and Christians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sudanese_Civil_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sudanese_Civil_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur

The West (especially the USA) are in one way or the other supporting these rebels in Darfur, there are hundreds of evidence on that including the Weapons in which they are using and the sophistication of their communication.

You talk complete crap. There is no evidence to show Western support of the "rebels". In fact the evidence points to the West being totally disinterested in Darfur. You claim that seccession is because of oil. Dipshit. It's purely because the West wants the oil that it tolerates the genocide committed by the Sudanese government.

You're a total and utter idiot and completely ignorant.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2009
Bastage:

You're a total and utter idiot and completely ignorant.

Case closed. Auwal there is no recovering from this knockout punch grin
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Bastage: 1:45am On Feb 02, 2009
He won't "recover".
But you can guarantee he'll come back with more crap.

Take for example his use of the Darfur "flag" to prove that Darfur is Arab land.
That flag wasn't adopted until very recently, well after the Arabs started pushing out the African population out. A direct comparison would be the Yanks planting the Stars and Stripes in Iraq after the invasion and stating that it was now the new flag of that country.

The Sudanese national flag wasn't even adopted until 1970 and even that was specifically created to show the Arab conquest of the country.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by morpheus24: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
davidylan:

I can bet you Auwal87 is a black African, unfortunately he is quite confused and doesn't know the difference between the definitions of being black"which a lot of non Africans are", being African or being Arab.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
To you all RACISTS!

I don't classify myself of being BLACK or WHITE or BROWN, etc, we are all equal before GOD, and to me which ever colour you are, I will respect you based on your faith and knowledge.

I believe you are all BLACKS, you have to know that black is no superior than white and white is no superior than black, this is the saying of my Prophet.

So you guys go and eat SHIT with your Black colour RACISM.

I am strongly against any evil, no matter who committed that evil, black or white, muslim or non-muslim, arab or non-arab.

By the way, I cannot continue to argue with you fools, because you may drag me down to your levels.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
Even the Sudanese President is not white, he is black, but if you call him white then you will also call Mr. Obama white

Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Bastage: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
I will respect you based on your faith and knowledge.

Look at this mongrel. He cowers behind his religion to discriminate against people.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Feb 03, 2009
auwal87:

FINALLY, you guyz needs to understand that;

1. I am trying to inform you that the Sudanese Government is not responsible for so called "GENOCIDE" please do not mistake me with saying There was no Genocide in Darfur, because I simply don't know that.

2. I understand that the Rebels are fighting for secession of the region because of the Oil which is located there, therefore, I am not against their secession, but why most they slaughter, rape, and kill innocent people before they get their Independent?

3. The fighting in Sudan is NOT about Black and White or Arabs and Non-Arabs, or Muslims and Christians, the fighting in Darfur is a mere POLITICAL crisis started in 2003!

4. The West (especially the USA) are in one way or the other supporting these rebels in Darfur, there are hundreds of evidence on that including the Weapons in which they are using and the sophistication of their communication. The most important of all is "do what is necessary now, and we will work with you" do you know what is necessary?? Hahaha, you need to find out yourself.

May God have mercy on you and your kind!!
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by auwal87(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

May God have mercy on you and your kind!!

Very good prayer for us, Amen!
Thank you.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by morpheus24: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
auwal87:

Even the Sudanese President is not white, he is black, but if you call him white then you will also call Mr. Obama white

He is a confused Pseudo- Arabized wanna be who claims Arab blood much like yourself and the supporter of APC.

Free your minds and know the truth about your heritage.
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by sleekp1: 1:16am On Feb 04, 2009
This thread proves that davidylan is to Christianity what auwal87 is to Islam.
Two religious nuts at play ROFLMAO!!
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by RichyBlacK(m): 1:44am On Feb 04, 2009
sleek_p:

This thread proves that davidylan is to Christianity what auwal87  is to Islam.
Two religious nuts at play ROFLMAO!!

auwal87,

Is being very unfair. Even if he claims the Sudanese government is not responsible for the genocide, where is the evidence that the Sudanese government is doing all it can to protect the people of Darfur, bona fide Sudanese citizens for that matter, from those (whoever they are) causing the genocide?

Every government is responsible for protecting its citizens, and if a section of the country is being massacred, the government must be held responsible for not preventing the massacre! Simple!
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by osisi2(f): 2:02am On Feb 04, 2009
RichyBlacK:

auwal87,

Is being very unfair
. Even if he claims the Sudanese government is not responsible for the genocide, where is the evidence that the Sudanese government is doing all it can to protect the people of Darfur, bona fide Sudanese citizens for that matter, from those (whoever they are) causing the genocide?

Every government is responsible for protecting its citizens, and if a section of the country is being massacred, the government must be held responsible for not preventing the massacre! Simple!

Unfair?
is that all you can say about the glaring idiocy?
You,the same Richyblack that was walking around with a dagger during the gaza saga?
when I told you most Nigerian Muslims can't think you called me names.
This man is speaking the voice of virtually all Muslims.
That's the way they reason.
Through their rectum. lipsrsealed
Have you seen how Lagos boy and the other clowns are conveniently missing and you call auwal's brain washed statements unfair?
na wa o
eji kwa m ogu
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by KarmaMod(f): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2009
The crazy thing is Richie isnt Muslim, he's Igbo with a Somalian Muslim fiancee
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by RichyBlacK(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2009
**osisi:

Unfair?
is that all you can say about the glaring idiocy?
You,the same Richyblack that was walking around with a dagger during the gaza saga?
when I told you most Nigerian Muslims can't think you called me names.
This man is speaking the voice of virtually all Muslims.
That's the way they reason.

Through their rectum. lipsrsealed
Have you seen how Lagos boy and the other clowns are conveniently missing and you call auwal's brain washed statements unfair?
na wa o
eji kwa m ogu

Osisi, Ada nne m! O na ga kwa?

Well, I don't believe every Muslim thinks that way. I have Muslim friends and I know some that have attended "Save Darfur" protests and marches. I have a close friend from Egypt, a Muslim, who sees nothing good in Mubarak's stranglehold of Egyptian politics.

However, I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes Muslims are slow to criticize their corrupt governments and even slower to openly condemn undisputed acts of barbarism by extremists within Islam. This, I think, is as a result of a two-pronged fear:

1. Fear of being harmed, especially for those residing in oppressive states
2. Fear of making fellow members of the Ummah look bad in the eyes of outsiders.

Over the last 50 years, extremism has taken a lethal blow, and it is becoming less popular. I firmly believe that the future of our planet has no place for extremists, of any religion. And slowly, but surely, those Muslims who believe that the world must bow to their own interpretation of Islam would be locked in a perpetual state of backwardness.

Any student of history, would realize that even Christianity passed through a similar phase in the so-called Dark Ages. Extremist views were the norm rather than the exception. Without much external forces, the demons of extremism imploded from within, as people just got tired of the lunacy. Today, extremists in Islam have to battle two losing fronts: the moderates in Islam and the non-Muslims. Today, we are seeing the waning of extremist views in countries like Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Kuwait and Jordan. This will only continue and, hopefully, bolster the size of the moderates in Islam. On the non-Muslim side, there are at least six fronts:

1. The Russian front (on alert from lessons in Afghanistan and Chechnya; watching neighboring Muslim states closely)
2. The Chinese front (the Communist Party has very low tolerance for any form of extremism; not much extremists can do here)
3. The Indian front (have been on alert for at least 60 years; acts of barbarism within India has heightened vigilance; tension between extremist Muslims and extremist Hindus have effectively checkmated any ambitions of extremists on either side)
4. The European front (rising Muslim population; gradual integration of Muslims in Europe will increase the population of moderates in Islam)
5. The American front (on alert since the mid-90s; monitoring several extremist groups across the globe; most intimidating front to all extremists in Islam; choicest target for all extremists in Islam)
6. The African front (with several flash points in Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria, many non-Muslims and moderates in Islam are ready to subdue extremists in Africa; most significant extremist-engineered crisis is that of Darfur; increased literacy and enhanced poverty alleviation programs will help decrease the influence of extremists)

Given all these fronts, the increased cooperation among key players on these fronts, and all the events that have triggered vigilance and heightened preparedness, I dare say that there is no future for the extremists in Islam! And to all who want peace on earth, that is a very good thing!
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by dayokanu(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2009

Sorry to digress, Does the item in bold apply to the state of Israel too?
Re: Sudan's Darfur Conflict by RichyBlacK(m): 5:21am On Feb 04, 2009
KarmaMod:

The crazy thing is Richie isnt Muslim, he's Igbo with a Somalian Muslim fiancee

Just because I'm not Muslim doesn't mean I'll support the abuse of the rights of Muslims. Today, being a bearded Muslim with a name like Osama Mohammed or Mohammed Jihad (real name of someone I know) in America means perpetual torment when flying. The profiling of Muslims violates their rights and must not be supported. The policies of Israel in Gaza is another horrible instance of Muslims being targeted by extremist Jews and extremist Christians.

I don't support evil no matter the religion, color or tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Converts Historical Mosque Into A Bar.see Pic / Nigerian Woman Dies Aboard Delta Ailines / Saudi Billionaire Princes Sleeping On The Floor After Corruption Arrest(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.