Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (42622 Views)

Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by SPDAZZY(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
well who doesn't know that if APC had lost Nigeria would have been hot.
i admire Goodluck, PDP and supporters for having a peaceful disposition.
truly his ambition is not worth any Nigerian's blood

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by watered(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
See their faces... Even the fat one that misled him. Chai some friends are wicked o!

See dat small one that is owing salaries and won't pay. He has even positioned his relation for the seat of governor but the truth is that he is not winning at all. Let him proceed to the senate where he will become a minority member.

The tree has fallen and all the birds have flown away

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
K
Roum:
I stood speechless to see HE president Goodluck
make his congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari
on national television wishing him a good
administration ahead, and accepting defeat
without promising him ungovernable tenure.
I felt tears dripped down my eyes! Yes, I
supported him, and he lost out but that isn't
enough reason for me to feel too bad. I felt that
way because in 2011 when the same candidates
had a poll clash and the opposition lost out,
instead of accepting defect, he made a promise
that he'll make his administration ungovernable
for him and he later fulfilled that promise without
consideration.
Here's a man who had all the powers to turn the
table around yet he allow that CHANGE we all
agitate for to take effect even as he's considered
the weakest, corrupt and unproductive. I respect
his humility, simplicity, sense of humour,
statesmanship, respect for law and love for his
country.
GEJ my role model! You're the real CHANGE and
a true democrat. Today you've restored peace by
accepting defeat peacefully. You've shown us
that you are a man of your words. You've shown
African leaders what a true definition of
democracy is all about. You never wished to
influence the electoral process with your powers,
you never wished to cancel the election even
when you've the powers to do so, yet you played
the weakest to give peace a chance.
God bless you Sir!
You've showed Nigerians and the entire world
how a true Niger-Deltan should play his or her
role at any level of affairs even as we are
considered the minority.
Posterity will never forget you where
ever you go. You are a good and gentleman
surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for
their pockets alone.
I am still your fan forever.
God bless Niger-Delta
God bless South-South
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by hayatou27: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kirikiri go full...oh my God...Jonathan should order renovation in those prisons.. ASAP
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by BlackGirlsCode: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
dolafunmi:
Where is Fayose?

Busy licking his wounds

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by mcprince32(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by ademega(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hope mimiko and fayose never run away .where are they ?
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by mcomooba(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
woow so they have finally accepted the defeat.Pls I need fayose n Fani Kayode to say something they have just kept quiet since the declaration of INEC. BUNCH OF FOOLS

RIDE ON GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
nice speech but he spoilt it where he started mentioning apc and the assumption of what might have happened..that okro slack mouth is what PDP have got as a problem..
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Rekit: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
How are the mighty falling! This is a lesson to the incoming administration. Democracy is about the peope not political parties.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by StunningCEO: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Tis crucial that northern govs in the PDP hold their states and we believe that can happen if they commence underground lobbyin as it was in 2011,small reason why they aren't able to reach Jonathan this point....

is this not ichidodo..... grin grin...see what janadaft has caused o. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Funny... Jonah Jang short sha...
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
My paddy Fayose is missing..! Abeg who see am? grin
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=16pt]sweep PDP and their ideals away.... it is a party of criminals. ..... the party of the old Nigeria. ... Until PDP as a party regroups and doctor their internal culture of corruption, may God give them failures forever to the extent KOWA will trample on them...... Never again will we settle for corrupt visionless leadership! ! Never again!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Dolodolo: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Faces Of Those that made him fail! Those telling him to keep on dancing that they are watching his back till the drum got torn.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Omojemitejohn(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Can't sight fayose Der nw. Why?
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by megido238: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more

than educating yourself. Do the necessary research,

study and analyze before making any investment

decisions. However, here is an investment company you

might want to check out mac dave investment services limited( M D I S L), a highly reputable

company that has been serving investors for a long time. you will have alot to gain

from their juicy investment options. make the research

for yourself and make big profit.

make research about the company on google and make a a investment decision.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg, is Gov Jonah Jang not supposed to wear a round neck tee-shirt under that his safari suit?
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai my post dey enter FP like say Na me be Oluwaseun's bro. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
The Hyenas are here to prey on the corpse of Jonathan..

These men were a big part of the problems with Jonathans administration..

Akpabio.. Shey you don destroy Jonathan finish, the Niger Delta thanks you..

Jonah Jang... Oya Na, you couldn't rig a simple Governorship forum election well, yet nA una wan help Jonathan win Presidential election..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by signz: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Tis crucial that northern govs in the PDP hold their states and we believe that can happen if they commence underground lobbyin as it was in 2011,small reason why they aren't able to reach Jonathan this point....

Some of the governors that didn't come, re angry because supporting GEJ has exposed them. I believe they expected Gej to rig the elections but the man didn't. Someone like Fayose is sure of going this year either by impeachment or court.

that's what I feel sha
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by eleko1: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
If u dnt want to laugh/open Ur mouth,those clowns/jesters will certainly make u laugh until u fart unknowingly embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided. APA-IBO shud stop mocking Jona. I pity SERIKI(whether nah Seriake,nah him sabi)cos Mama Shepos nor go gree make e gofnor Bayelsa.Association of THIEVES sad. They shud wake UP cos game is OFA.Suddenly,FAYOSE is MUTE,DEAF and DUMB.Nah how to port to APC after MAY 29 is on card now/to flee the state,time go tell grin sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by ud4u: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
argon500:
Chai, so you mean Jonathan would soon become ex-president?
I can't believe it

i pity some unreasonable fellows like you

@ Roum:

good post there, b/c jonathan has all it takes to shun free and fair election but he considered the blood on nigerians which these aboki has been wasting and bowed out and instead on commending him u are posting nonsense, will he be president for ever?. well iam sorry for gsm that gaves every body room to pass anything across the web
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
If only the pdp north delivered their states..... I no dey trust aboki when it comes to power. They are always United and party does not matter. .
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
But I hear say Fayose don run go Madagascar, was he part of the governors that visited GEJ?
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by ud4u: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
signz:

Some of the governors that didn't come, re angry because supporting GEJ has exposed them. I believe they expected Gej to rig the elections but the man didn't. Someone like Fayose is sure of going this year either by impeachment or court.
that's what I feel sha

did foyese rig ekiti election?, some of you should mind your comments
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by lusciouslex: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
HELL IN A CELL 2015: Main Event- Gov. Akpabio(PDP), Udom(PDP aspirant), Nkana and the entire PDP in a STEEL CAGE MATCH against a familiar friend turn foe- Umana Umana(APC aspirant), Don Etiebet, the entire APC and the people's champion: Obong Attah(Ex-PDP gov.) for the ULTIMATE PRICE: the STATE GOVERNOR. RULES: No disqualification, No pin fall, No submission. Last man standing. Date: 11/04/2015. Gate fee: free. Just find your way to AKWA IBOM to WITNESS the SICKNESS.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by ud4u: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
MKO4ever:
But I hear say Fayose don run go Madagascar, was he part of the governors that visited GEJ?

just only electing buhari, pdp governors will be put to flight, he has not assumed office yet OOOOOHHHHH. but other governors from other parties has been there with jonathan and no body treatened them.

na democracy be this?? it is rather too early

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by ccdo: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
aqwawe:
eya

it is well even inside the well
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Roum(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
ud4u:

i pity some unreasonable fellows like you

@ Roum:

good post there, b/c jonathan has all it takes to shun free and fair election but he considered the blood on nigerians which these aboki has been wasting and bowed out and instead on commending him u are posting nonsense, will he be president for ever?. well iam sorry for gsm that gaves every body room to pass anything across the web
Thanks!!! well said
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun
pls bro,can u tell me the exact crime that fayose commited that made him a candidate in prison?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Jailed In Abuja For Killing A Cow - Femi Fani-kayode / “Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard” In Niger Republic Defaced With Opprobrious Graffiti / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.