Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Request For International Scene Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Request For International Scene Section (465 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Antonia Okafor Taking America's Political Scene By Storm / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For International Scene Section by 500samuel(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am sorry if this is not the best place to made my request known but the moderator can do the needful. i am of the opinion that international scene section should be created. The section will contain event happening outside Nigeria especially political and financial issues. This section will make us (house member) to be informed of latest international news as they happen and it make us to have direction when we want to post such news, it will also dis-congest political section. The proposed section will make it easy to compare events happening around the world with local event. Lastly, it will also make it easy for people in those country to give us first hand information as regard the news. Thanks. God Bless Ekiti state, God Bless Nigeria, God bless the Globe.
Re: Request For International Scene Section by ozoigbondu: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
We have foregin affairs section
Re: Request For International Scene Section by 500samuel(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We have foregin affairs section
i beg where is the link to the section
Re: Request For International Scene Section by ozoigbondu: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
500samuel:
i beg where is the link to the section

https://www.nairaland.com/foreign-affairs

(1) (Reply)

What Said Lagos Polictics / Who Will Be Nigeria’s Next Senate President?* / Ajimobi Appoints 9ice As Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.