Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote (611 Views)

This Quote Changed My Life / What Is Wrong With This Quote? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by Tpave(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you treat a man as he is, he will stay as he is. But if you treat him as he ought to be, he will become the bigger and better man.
Re: Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by emmysoftyou: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
one is constant in character,the other is changes of character as it suit us..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well, if you treat a woman as you think she should be, then she would become less of your expectations
But if you treat a woman as she is supposed to be treated, then she would supersede your expectations....
Re: Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by ronald4lif(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't know, the ladies can tell more on this as this is directed at them.

However, I believe that people generally do not change who they are. They may evolve and adjust to a degree, but I think each person is unique, and each person maintains his or her identity through traits and characteristics. People are who they are. End of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Well, if you treat a woman as you think she should be, then she would become less of your expectations
But if you treat a woman as she is supposed to be treated, then she would supersede your expectations....
Gbam.
Re: Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by Tpave(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well, that is the woman's version of this thread. Please don't derail. @missclassey
missclasssy:
Re: Ladies What's Your Take In This Quote by Princecalm(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Still struggling to grab that.

(1) (Reply)

Summary 15 Secrets Ur Gf Kips From U. / How Do I Tell The Friend Of My Girl Friend That I Have Fallwn For Her / Characteristics Of Your 'right Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.