Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him (38727 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari Today / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by bobcharly(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is this one saying?
why are you this sad? ..do you hate change?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by kindnyce(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
khenykhey:
Buhari Will Further Ruin Nigeria.. Mark my Words!!

HATERS GO AND DIE

ITS SAI BUHARI
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by ZUBY77(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
bobcharly:
That's really commendable ..
meanwhile
Sani Abacha & wife went to Aso Rock
together............ Only his wife came
back
Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went
together.......
...only Obasanjo returned
Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went
together.......
....Only his wife returned Goodluck
Ebele
Jonathan & wife went
together..............Now,,both of them
are
coming back together.
GEJ is indeed lucky to break that curse
in Aso
Rock! ! !
Change is really here!!!

May 29 is still ages away.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by wealth123: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
khenykhey:
Buhari Will Further Ruin Nigeria.. Mark my Words!!

Prophet of doom. Why can't you be positive? Nigeria will make progress in Jesus name (AMEN). If you don't repent from this your satanic thoughts, you are the one that will be ruined.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by chrisomudu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please we need change. In lagos I beg every one to to vote jimi agbaje. The PDP candidate. For better lagos state let's vote and stop the private company lifestyle. Of running. Lagos. Thank you All
And pls pass it on to every one in lagos enough of expensive land purchase and heavy rentals by APC Land lords . JIMI AGBAJE IS THE MAN!!!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by jamillion: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
[right][/right]
MuguliciousMUGU:
Mehn everybody is really congratulating buhari.

Gowon congratulates buhari
obama congratulates buhari
jonathan congratulates buhari

but why is it only human beings , we also have other things in this world, we want to be hearing...

Buhari 150 cows congratulates buhari

the ministry of chicken in nigeria has promised to give free chicken to everyoe to celebrate easter for buhari's victory. Bros ye! Shey u never here say nationl assosiatont of prostitutes dey give oshofree for 3days? All na for dat pale wei win

even devil the father of all liars congratulates buhari

thats fair enough

anyway, congratz to Buhari, may allah guide your footsteps...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Saraben(f): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Baba is getting fatter am i the only one noticing it....
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by bobcharly(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

May 29 is still ages away.
meaning?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by wealth123: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
chrisomudu:
Please we need change. In lagos I beg every one to to vote jimi agbaje. The PDP candidate. For better lagos state let's vote and stop the private company lifestyle. Of running. Lagos. Thank you All
And pls pass it on to every one in lagos enough of expensive land purchase and heavy rentals by APC Land lords . JIMI AGBAJE IS THE MAN!!!

You don collect EGUNJE abi? do you know what Lagos suffered under Obasanjo (PDP) when Tinubu (AD) was Governor? Bros. it is better to allign with the Government at the center. Besides, Bode George planted Agbaje to be Governor while he holds the remote control. Think deep and vote wisely.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Motolank: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

hmmmmm
Corrected... PDP
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Missmoney(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
We are haters..And we hate this.
Hate till u die. I don dey luk 4 u since d result bt i 4get ur dumb moniker. Hahahahohohohihihehehehuhuhu. Oponu!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by SmartmikeOche: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't be apt in reffering to Gen Yakubu G as a wolf in sheep clothing.. For those of us that pass via the NYSC. We all know that the history of NYSC can never be complicted without the General. The northern ppl in particular should av be gone history, to be found in Nigeria Archive. If not for the General intervention to stop d great Igbo Ikeamba Ojukwu from wipping d North. Ikeamba has tjis to say to General gowan after so much effort proving abortive. He said, General. Donot allow d cockroach to grow. Guess who are d cockroach?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by sweetgala(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
alaoeri:
Till May 29, Aso rock will be deserted while homage will be pouring in for the General, what a life.

Apparently many ministers are yet to return and the first lady's office is already on lock down, there are still 30 days to go
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Some people really ugly
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by bigtt76(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm and the man resembo person wey den fit give apple or shai drink o grin

bobcharly:
That's really commendable ..
meanwhile
Sani Abacha & wife went to Aso Rock
together............ Only his wife came
back
Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went
together.......
...only Obasanjo returned
Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went
together.......
....Only his wife returned Goodluck
Ebele
Jonathan & wife went
together..............Now,,both of them
are
coming back together.
GEJ is indeed lucky to break that curse
in Aso
Rock! ! !
Change is really here!!!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Mowire: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
franciskaine:
That very moment when the centre cannot hold
things fell apart for the PDP. I have for ages been
praying for the downfall of PDP and finally in 2015
God answered my prayers. I know too well that the
downfall of PDP signifies the liberation of Nigerians,
God is indeed wonderful! The fate of these PDP
criminals lies now in our hands, their corruption
and financial brigandage of our national revenue is
over. Sir Buhari please do not fail yourself else the
downfall of PDP will be a child's play to what
awaits a failed govt.

Thought I was the only one. Immediately y that behemoth emerged on the Nigeria political landscape I knew we will be in bondage as a nation. It was completely impossible to defeat it unless it's broken, a feat possible only through divine intervention, I prayed then and continued to pray until now for God to help us decapitate it. And if APC becomes the same God will decapitate it also.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by harry509: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Former Head of State, Dr Yakubu Gowon was on a congratulatory visit to the president-elect at his Abuja residence earlier today. See photos below

Source>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/photos-former-head-of-state-gen-gowon.html
pls buhari know d kind of piple dat cum's around u ohh. Aniway sha tanks 2 Gowon he is also a great man.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by tomj2015: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Age is really telling on yakubu gowa
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Nickymezor(f): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hw nice of him ...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Mowire:

Thought I was the only one. Immediately y that behemoth emerged on the Nigeria political landscape I knew we will be in bondage as a nation. It was completely impossible to defeat it unless it's broken, a feat possible only through divine intervention, I prayed then and continued to pray until now for God to help us decapitate it. And if APC becomes the same God will decapitate it also.
exactly bro, collectively we shall liberate Nigeria and achieve our dreamland.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by mensdept: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2015
That picture tells it all. People didn't want change at all. They are use to being slaves and on-ing gen. These were military guys that misruled illegally, and today are praised.

So what was the whole need for democracy if we recycle them one by one, two by two?

DAYUM
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by AhmedInusa: 1:30am On Apr 03, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

What a Coincidence?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by AhmedInusa: 1:30am On Apr 03, 2015
AhmedInusa:
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

What a Coincidence?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by aprokomania(m): 4:04am On Apr 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Former Head of State, Dr Yakubu Gowon was on a congratulatory visit to the president-elect at his Abuja residence earlier today. See photos below

Source>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/photos-former-head-of-state-gen-gowon.html
is it only me that noticed the "at his abuja residence"?
what happened to those people that said this guy never had a house in abuja. hmmmm. small small wind dey blow. fowl yansh go scatter for ground.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by dayodare490: 4:18am On Apr 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

a wise man like gowan will not surely miss opportunity to register himself into his heart.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Balloa1(m): 6:14am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=CR77 post=32281988]This ur copy and paste tongue[/quote
its even better for some of us seeing it for the first time!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by Balloa1(m): 6:16am On Apr 03, 2015
"This ur copy and paste"

its even better for some of us seeing it for the first time!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by NightHawke: 6:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Listening to President Jonathan's congratulatory phone call to General Buhari, for once i felt here was a dove who had to fly among Kites and Hawks.

For somethings in life a man has to know when to walk away. The Nigerian state can be likened to a relay race where smooth baton exchange is as important as the goal of the race - Winning.

We may not have a perfect Nigeria yet but the voice and actions of Nigerians via the ballot box since 1999 shows we all believe in the unity and potentials of our great nation. May God Almighty continue to bless Nigeria.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by kilokeys(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
booqee:

eeyah

That's' why I tell people to watch wat they say.
Sorry dear grin

wicked grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by lifeisshort1: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Why is it that the igbos dont hate gen Gowon for the civil war, they prefer to blame Awolowo instead.i just wonder.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him by kilokeys(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2015
booqee:

eeyah

That's' why I tell people to watch wat they say.
Sorry dear grin

but u actually crossed the line by editing my post.. thats cowardice. u must be a very desperate human being.. i wonder how many gimmicks u use to get by everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.