Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) (20902 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by olokeded: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Badgers14: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Is he coming to declare Biafra? grin grin grin

Or to give us the exact gist how they "allegedly" killed Aguiyi Ironsi smiley cry angry grin

But here in France we don't tolerate traitors angry

32 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by kemlily(f): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2015
To do what

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by FYB(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Talking abt Biafra.
Thats their business

Lady enter's a barbing salon :

Kator: Wow! I haven't seen such beauty before!
Do you come here often?

LADY: Not really.
Kator: I would like us to know each other better.

LADY: Can't you see my finger (showing kator a
ring on her finger).
Kator: It doesn't matter. I'm married too.

LADY: But my husband will...

Kator: Oh cut that crap about your husband, we
can go places he has never dreamt of taking you
to.

LADY: Wow! Sounds nice, so what will I tell him?

Kator: You'll tell the dumb man that you are
going for fellowship.

LADY: Good, but I think you should tell him yourself, because he is the one barbing your hair.
grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by ELTON123(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Hope Gowon extends his visit to Asaba and weep for his atrocities on that land. He may find peace thereafter.

34 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
One good thing about this man(gowon), he was so ignorant during the biafran war of independence.
If not for this man who later committed suicide and died a miserable death in sw.
I wonder what gowon would have done then?

Anyway coming to biafran land, he s welcomed, we the biafran have a forgiven heart, we ve forgave them long before this evil man committed suicide in sw.

We also forgave our betrayals in ss esp the ijaws and the ikwerres. Still stretching our hands to them. Despite what they did to us.
We the biafrans re majorly christians territory, so we must follow the lines of a bible's doctrine.

Forgive them so that your father in heaven will also forgive you.

Life move on.

Former head of state of the zoo,Gowon you re welcome, but your one nigeria is not working, and the systems is not yet fixed?
Lets us dialogue on what to do and the way out?
Time to talk or the zoo must fall..

With or without the rest ,we move on.sad

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Badgers14: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
But who is that tall guy on suit in the first picture
Thats what they call "turtle neck" grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Lattop(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
U mean dat long sweet wey we dey lick 4 primary sch days a.k.a ekana gowongrin

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by omoladeazeez: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
<a href="#">We have good communication</a>
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Good one sir. Make any mumu boy/girl no come write trash here o. grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by wordcat(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
But Gowon should be more concern about his Berom brothers who are gradually going extinct courtesy of Fulani herdsmen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
IGBOPRINCE:
One good thing about this man(gowon), he was so ignorant during the biafran war of independence.
If not for this man who later committed suicide and died a miserable death in sw.
I wonder what gowon would have done then?

Anyway coming to biafran land, he s welcomed, we the biafran have a forgiven heart, we ve forgave them long before this evil man committed suicide in sw.

We also forgave our betrayals in ss esp the ijaws and the ikwerres. Still stretching our hands to them. Despite what they did to us.
We the biafrans re majorly christians territory, so we must follow the lines of a bible's doctrine.

Forgive them so that your father in heaven will also forgive you.

Life move on.

Former head of state of the zoo,Gowon you re welcome, but your one nigeria is not working, and the systems is not yet fixed?
Lets us dialogue on what to do and the way out?
Time to talk or the zoo must fall..

With or without the rest ,we move on.sad
[/s]

You are a fool just like ojuku of cursed memory. Ojuku the coward and pedophile was senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket while FFk bash his wife. The coward remains the only man that ever fled in the middle of the night during a war, he is a disgrace to all yeebhoes. Spit on his grave.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are a fool just like ojuku of cursed memory. Ojuku the coward and pedophile was senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket while FFk bash his wife. The coward remains the only man that ever fled in the middle of the night during a war, he is a disgrace to all yeebhoes. Spit on his grave.
re you pained? That you ve to quote me for saying the truth? What s your problems with my comment?

Why did you ve to quote me b4 we can start exchanging words? Let's begin from there .

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by basilo101: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Has anybody observed the sudden romance of the SE by Northerners?? Even if Biafra is not achieved at least it can be a bagaining chip

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by damton(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Go on with one Nigeria. GOWON

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=15pt]GOWON IS LIKE WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE CALLED "O JE NI ILE ORO JE NI ILE EGUN [/size] He always romances whosoever is in power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
They guy don old . . . no longer recognizable.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by mayorski22(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
nice one
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by naijapips02: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Mr Gowon, welcome to Enugu. The igboland is home to all.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by BelovedofLord: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Is WIKE still SANE OR STILL JUST WICK-ED.I keep on wondering whether it's very logical that this WIKE should have a psychiatric evaluation at this point in time.Keeps on making utterance that is only tenable to those in mental institutions.And finally these ritualist /blood thirsty-politicians should henceforth keep God out of their illusions they are calling MANDATE.I'm not surprised that the Polithieficians are this unmindful of the poverty stricken Electorate.

Kindly please read this scenario carefully:
My name is UCHENWA and i was employed as a Senior Officer at a Micro-finance Bank at Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.

After my employment, i got married and as custom demands, i have to change to my Spouse's Church. This did not go down well with Chairman of the Board of Directors at my Bank.

From that moment i was made to go through a lot of stiff embarrassments.
Knowing the Laws governing my employment, i worked diligently that made the Managing Director recommend me for promotion twice within a space of Five (5) years.

By the sixth year, i thought i've had enough and tendered my resignation this May 2015, to take effect from June.

My resignation was accepted that, the Board will communicate with me after their meeting in July 2015.

But to my greatest surprise, the Board had converted my resignation to dismissal.

Where-else can i turn to now other than the courts.

Your inputs are required at this time, please.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by jonitoz: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
odiegwuu7uuuuuu
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
IGBOPRINCE:
re you pained? That you ve to quote me for saying the truth? What s your problems with my comment?

Why did you ve to quote me b4 we can start exchanging words? Let's begin from there .
[/s]

You are the pained one cos i told you the truth about the pedophile ojuku of cursed memory.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Space booker
searching4lovee:
h
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Willie the working governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu / Princess Aderemi Adebowale Packs Refuse In Lagos This Morning / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.