Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (25787 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Obasanjo Visits President Ramaphosa Of South Africa. / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by YoungB1a(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
PHOTONEWS: Former Head Of State, Yakubu Gowon visits President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso Rock

https://web.facebook.com/ReportYourself/posts/10154358427762703

1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
On what account?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by sorry1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
those that spoilt the country.

23 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by YoungB1a(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
More

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
old an i mals undecided

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by tellwisdom: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Keneking:
On what account?

Diamond bank sad

22 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hope Buhari has written his handover note

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by fuckyoumhen: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry1:
u sabi! GEJ said corruption is more than stealing, any act of favouritism is part of corruption. Yakubu Gowon was made head of state over his senior in the military just because he is a Northerner! Northernization agenda has been part of the northerners mentality since the days of Ahmadu Bello!
Nonsense

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by kingzizzy: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari is still looking like the dried up Bonga fish he looked like when he returned from London.

Gowon, the decietful Northern leader who killed over 3 million people just to keep the British colonial contraption called Nigeria together for the sole purpose of providing Oil money to his fellow Northerners. What a disgrace of a man

And then there is Buhari, the only African leader who cannot defend his secondary school qualifications and has managed to make Nigeria worse than he met it.

These two men are no role models

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by seunlayi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
I loved the spirit in this man called Gowon

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Chillypelly(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari the brainless.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by maxiuc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Two yam eaters

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Praktikals(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
old animals undecided
that adjective best suits your father grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by reyscrub(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
The man still body pass pmb.

I don advise pmb to go rest and allow osinbajo to carry on simple

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by mantosa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari isn't looking healthy at all. Still looks very died up. This man needs rest. Please let's protest for Buhari's need to rest. Please he really needs to

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Splashme: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president since independence.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Onyeoguego: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
our problem
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by hakeem4(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why did Gowon visits buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Thisis2raw(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
I hope it's for a better Nigeria...

Not for begging of money
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by brightisodje(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
All the killer of our nija may u see ur result soon

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by DollarAngel(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yakubu Gowon the architect and chief genocidist of the Biafra Genocide of 1967-1970 is gallivanting across Biafraland in the guise of a prayer warrior but his real motive is the continuous division of Biafrans. Yakubu Gowon is a failure and not trustworthy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by nelajayi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Prof don borrow baba im cap grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Btruth: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari look older than him sha! sad could be naa my eye.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by kid23(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
THE GENOCIDIST HIMSELF

NO BASIS FOR NIGERIA UNITY-GOWON 1966

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE-GOWON 1967

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by seunlayi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry1:

Hey! he was not the first person to start the trend o, there were two people before him and the trend continues till now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by chimaobinelson(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gowon to Awolowo: "Immediately after
the war is over, you will be the head of
Federal Government of Nigeria as elected
president." Awolowo was fooled.
Abacha to Abiola: "I will restore your
mandate after I take over from
Shonekan."Abiola was fooled.
Buhari to Tinubu: "We will return Nigeria
to True Federalism under a Hausa/Fulani
APC presidential candidate." Tinubu was
fooled.
Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu were betrayed in
their very eyes. Have you also heard APC
caucus have said the name, "APC leader"
given to Tinubu is just a nickname?
Now you know.
Northern oligarchs fooling the Southern
leaders since 1641.
Now the question: Who will be the next
fool?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Newbiee: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Good people
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Forta(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder how people just comment just for the sake of commenting . I shake my head at the youths of today who ignorantly comment on issues without due recourse to history and the simplest of search (google). Yakubu Gowon never ate your yam. I'm fact he is the poorest president we ever had. He was overthrown and he had no personal house of his own and np money in his account. He went back to university in England with the support of other people and lined up in a cafeteria with other students . This became a shame to Nigeria ... he still refused assistance from the govt of the day then and only started getting his due pensions as a general during IBBs regime. He advocated for the late Ojukwu to be reinstated and given back his properties. YOUTHS PLS LEARN TO RESEARCH BEFORE EXPOSING YOUR IGNORANCE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by ekensi01: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
I know what they discussed but for scams i will not post it. Quote me anywhere cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile / Chime Buys Daughter-in-law Range Rover As Wedding Gift (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.