Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Opinions On The Just Concluded Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinions On The Just Concluded Presidential Election (657 Views)

My Opinions About Nnamdi Kanu / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinions On The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Deepsky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
The 2015 presidential election on march 28 held throughout the F.R of Nigeria shows the level of unity in the country,the giant of africa.without unity?.the world had commends both the outgoing<GEJ> and the incoming<GMB> presidents on what we'd call a peaceful,credible,free&fair election in the Nigeria soil.
An election whereby an incumbent president would call his main opponent to congratulate him and conceded defeat amicably?no body believed that it could happen anywhere in africa,it'd probably happen in britain or u.s but really it happened.i think we've made history.
It is a welcomed development to our democratic system of govt.it shows the level of maturity in our 16yrs old democracy.
But my question remains :
~is the election truely free & fair?in my opinion - No
~what would've happened assuming GEJ was re-elected?-maybe the baboon and the dog would be bathing in the pool of blood
~No more boko haram?-no banger was heard from the islamist militants after the result, or did they sign the Abuja peace accord? rather the b h soldiers released a video<shown in ajezeela>jubilating instead of threating.could it be that the new elected president is their choice or what?hmmm?
anyway i'm not in position to judge here but i gotta say my mind.
~,abraham lincoln said,"nearly all men can stand adversity but if you want to know the true character of a man give him power.GEJ you had the power to make election favour you but you did chose the right path,you've shown the path to the true change we need.GOD WILL bless u abundantly
~To presid.GMB i say,"victory is sweetest when you've known defeat",you've justify the saying,"never give up" and also shown that winners never quit and the quiters never win.you inspired a lot youth including 'myself"
i wish both the outgoing presid.GEJ and the newly elected presid.GMB the best and i pray that God will give our leaders the wisdom to lead us to the promise land IJN amen
I PLEDGE PEACE
GOD BLESS NIGERA

(1) (Reply)

No Body Is Afraid Of Your Buhari... / Ekiti Apc Speaker's Security Details Restored / What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.