Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl (16754 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by dre11(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
A middle-age man, name withheld, who is also a popular chewing stick seller, was said to have forcefully raped a six-year old girl.

The ugly incident took place at Oorelope local government area of Oyo state. According to a source the man was said to have called on the girl when nobody was at home. He then sent her to buy N20 worth of cooked rice for him an errand the girl promptly obeyed.

Immediately the girl returned, the man locked the door to his apartment and raped her. After having is way he allowed the girl to go.

When the girl returned home she started having pains in her private part. When her parents noticed she was behaving strange they prevailed on her to tell them what was wrong with her.

Then she narrated her ordeal to her parents and immediately she was rushed to a near by private clinic for medical attention.

The man was arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps but was later released after two days on health grounds as he was said to be mentally unstable.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/01/man-rapes-6-year-old-girl-2/
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Merlissa(f): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
he should be castrated!!!!

Lord!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Islie: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
The man was arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps but was later released after two days on health grounds as he was said to be mentally unstable

How possible is a mentally unstable man plan his unholy acts so perfectly without any mistake and carry it out to the letters ........

I feel this man is acting a script

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by ijustdey: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
He then sent her to buy N20 worth of cooked rice for him an errand the girl promptly obeyed.
Immediately the girl returned, the man locked the
door to his apartment and raped her.

seems its now a crime for small children to be send on an errands by strangers who is not so close to the family

because he can use that opportunity to do some harm such as the one this man did take advantage of sending the girl on errands to perfect his wicked plan...

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mentally bawo?

He's crazy I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Godhandpro: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
God please tell the angels to update the production of girls, this is getting too much.
girls should be produced without pun-nani and it should appear on their 18th birthday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by CR77(f): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Make them carry am go sharia court that his mentally unstable go correct by force

Too bad.
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by deloon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
They sell cooked rice for 20 naira?
Besides, this story is annoying.
He was just released on the grounds of being mentally unstable so he can continue raping young girls?
That's irresponsibility on the part of the security agents.
The way we do things sef...

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by siegfried99(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Terrible angry
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by duerap: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
These rape stories emanating from the west are becoming disturbing. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by smithadam: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
mentally unstable ko.. wen naija start to behave like oyinbo sef.......

in Plato where i come from.. his testis would have been removed by now undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Smh!
He's an absolute animal!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Jerrick(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
How can he be mentally unstable after raping a young girl? He should at least be tortured a bit. Infact that would, with no doubt, return him to his sane default settings.
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Islam has done it again!
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by niceguy7(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kirikiri str8
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Boland(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
duerap:
These rape stories emanating from the west are becoming disturbing. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way.
I'm sure you are the only one feeling that way! Bigot!
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by XBLadez: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lock him up in a private room. When he regains his sanity, beat him back to insanity. Shey him dey craze but e know where toto dey? Mtcheeeew!
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Boland(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
crespola:
Yorubas and evil
Bigot, why are you always like this?. Rape cases are seen everywhere, don't be too blind to believe it's only from one tribe..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by amanda2013(f): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
They released him? For what? Chei poor girl.
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Jerrick(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
crespola:
Yorubas and evil
Why are you so quick to pick on yoruba tribe? You are one of those numerous reasons Nigeria is not moving forward as it should be.
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by crespola: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Boland:
Bigot, why are you always like this?. Rape cases are seen everywhere, don't be too blind to believe it's only from one tribe..
always from d west, y?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by lacreamilips: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
So conji they catch mental pple too. It's high time mothers should stop/warn their female children don't answer weneva uncle or broda sends them on errands.
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Boland(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
crespola:
always from d west, y?
I know what you are trying to do.... I won't give you what you are looking for...
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Lyrically(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iranu!!....abacha!
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by crespola: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Boland:
I know what you are trying to do.... I won't give you what you are looking for...
alright
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Birmason01: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
FP!!!!!!!!on ma 1st day on NL...gud tins 2 cm
Re: Man Rapes 6-year Old Girl by Dcaliphate(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
konji no know mentally unstable, e no know underage, e no know overage, na just a complete bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Lynched In Lagos, Accused Of Being Thieves / Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / EFCC Gives Obaigbena Two-week Ultimatum To Refund N670m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.