Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Are Your Weaknesses? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Weaknesses? (4766 Views)

3 Weaknesses You Already Have Which Girls Will Exploit - You Must Know These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

I have fantasies about being a powerful woman. So powerful that I would have men screeching under my feet.
My fantasies involve total control. I imagine a life where I won't have to submit to any man, won't have to attach his surname to mine and I wouldn't have to play follower while he plays leader.
I imagine a life where i would control the lives of men and not the other way round.

A world where I would make decisions and have men succumb completely to my orders and do my biddings without any form of resistance

That's my fantasy smiley

We share same fantasies...

Maybe we r cut from d same cloth.
undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
not telling the truth is your weakness undecided
grin undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by swaggzo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't have any weakness smiley undecided

WELL THATS
AMAZING
I WOULD SAY

BUT I THINK AS HUMANS, THERE'S ONE THING THAT TURNS YOU DOWN TO PIECES ENTIRELY.

LIKE.. SOMETHING THAT FCCKS WITH YOUR GUTS EITHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
bro dats the way it is oo.....i hardly find myself talk unless issues have weight. My gf calls it shakara.....i don't even have words to defend myself on this
Some of us are created that way.. I am also very taciturn and I like it that way.. Sometimes we just have to accept our weaknesses and that is what makes us human. As for your GF, I am very sure that if you were the loquacious type, she will definitely complain too.
You can't satisfy humans !!
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
AmberQueen:

We share same fantasies...

Maybe we r cut from d same cloth.
undecided

Really ?
Tell me about it undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
justmag:
My weakness is watching a 5 star chick walking by. cool #maturedminds
Hemmmm, I don't think that's a weakness, undecided it's just an admiration.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
swaggzo:

WELL THATS
AMAZING
I WOULD SAY

BUT I THINK AS HUMANS, THERE'S ONE THING THAT TURNS YOU DOWN TO PIECES ENTIRELY.

LIKE.. SOMETHING THAT FCCKS WITH YOUR GUTS EITHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY.
Yes, so what's yours?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Really ?
Tell me about it undecided

What exactly do I tell u about

D fantasies u already wrote out? undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
AmberQueen:

What exactly do I tell u about

D fantasies u already wrote out? undecided

It seems you can't comprehend sarcasm undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Second cool

Nneka123:
You mean why making love? undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
You haven't answered urs dear cheesy

Well, my Weakness " is Fear embarassed

danbrowndmf:
My Weakness?
Pinkycute wat ur weakness?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Second cool

You endorse this too? cheesy
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is men's world my dear.....
Those fantasies of urs, are worthless...
Try to be realistic... Ok,

missclasssy:

I have fantasies about being a powerful woman. So powerful that I would have men screeching under my feet.
My fantasies involve total control. I imagine a life where I won't have to submit to any man, won't have to attach his surname to mine and I wouldn't have to play follower while he plays leader.
I imagine a life where i would control the lives of men and not the other way round.

A world where I would make decisions and have men succumb completely to my orders and do my biddings without any form of resistance

That's my fantasy smiley
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
This is men's world my dear.....
Those fantasies of urs, are worthless...
Try to be realistic... Ok,

That's why they are called fantasies.
How can I be realistic in a fantasy

GTFOH
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by cozy7(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

That's my fantasy smiley
Now u sound like GEJ....thinking it's only u who's a leader. Swthrt, u sound like Queen Amina of our time. Well, such fantasies remain fantasies, bcoz of d part of d world (Africa) u hail from. I don't believe in subduing my woman, so I'd rather wait for one who'll be a "natural Eve"
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Naught girl wink

Nneka123:
You endorse this too? cheesy
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Lyrically(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

That's my fantasy smiley
dat kind of world no fit exist you sef knw...sheybi?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by peeparty(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am so aggressive with a good reason,so crazy with big sokus
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:

Fear of what and from what? ... I want to learn
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

It seems you can't comprehend sarcasm undecided

And what is the basis of your sarcasm? Just get off ur high horse. It is riding to nower...

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:

Fear of What?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ladies and gent, I believe missclasssy had clearly stated that it's just a fantasy, so let it stay like that, and pls don't digress nor derail.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hey dear.... You haven't answered urs.... What are ur weakness

Well, my Fears are many undecided and I don't wanna talk about any lipsrsealed

danbrowndmf:
Fear of What?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
That's not a fantasy because in many parts of the world it's a reality. Just ask Margaret Thatcher. May she R.I.P....

On another note I'm shocked a woman quoting you and telling you it's a man's world. I had to laugh before I started crying. In her world it's a man's world. In your world it's your world.

missclasssy:

That's my fantasy smiley
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
My weakness is my strength.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Hey dear.... You haven't answered urs.... What are ur weakness

Well, my Fears are many undecided and I don't wanna talk about any lipsrsealed

We share d same Weakness,FEAR is My Weakness! so many tinx involved though.

I ask u if ur in a relationship nd u never replied bak.sad
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Her Sentiments to ur question is totally out of line....
Imagine Missclasssy talking about her "Fantasies" when the question of ur thread is all about one's "Weakness"

So tell me.... How does that makes sense to you

bond77:
Ladies and gent, I believe missclasssy had clearly stated that it's just a fantasy, so let it stay like that, and pls don't digress nor derail.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
AmberQueen:

And what is the basis of your sarcasm? Just get off ur high horse. It is riding to nower...

What high horse?
Its you that needs to get of that "wall of china", before I break it and have you crashing down like olympus undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Ab025(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

That's my fantasy smiley

dear miss, the way you are going isn't cool. what the heck with all these common....do you want to take the world back to the days of slave-trade or what??

why all this hate for men, what has men done to you that women don't also do to men too? gosh....pls stop the hating and start changing these ideas you have except you want to become another Hitler!!

by the way, this your post is so off the topic, the poster meant your romantic or emotional weaknesses.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Imagine Missclasssy talking about her "Fantasies" when the question of ur thread is all about one's "Weakness"

Let bygones be bygones, besides I am not offended.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:

The op asked us to state our weaknesses and I stated that my fantasies was my weakness

He was still the one that urged me to explain my fantasies to him and I did, so what's your stress lady undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:

Btw, you haven't answered my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Have Trust Issues!! / What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.