Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According (3468 Views)

Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos / Buhari: Boko Haram Now Isolated / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
PLEASE ECHO THIS MESSAGE TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

THE G5+1 (THE MOST POWERFUL LEADERS IN THE WORLD) HAS ABANDONED ISREAL WHEN SHE NEEDED US THE MOST.
THEY HAVE TECHNICALLY ALLOWED IRAN TO GO AHEAD UN-HINDERED TO BUILD ITS NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISREAL.
BUT GOD HIMSELF WILL FIGHT FOR ISREAL THIS TIME AROUND UN-AIDED.
READ PSALM2 AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE TIMES WE LIVE IN NOW, ESPECIALLY AS THE 3RD SIGHTING OF THE TETRAD-BLOOD RED MOON (THE HABINGER OF EVIL TO ISREAL IN HISTORY).

UNITED STATES MAY HAVE SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT FOR THIS SINGULAR ACTION AND MIGHT THROW ITSELF INTO UNRECOVERABLE FINANCIAL DISASTER AND FINALLY FALL AS THE WORLD POWER.

3 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oh please Isreal also has nuclear weapons. Stop playing victim

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Definitely Isreal would fight back this time but in a long time ALONE without the support of USA, we will see how it would end.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Missy89(f): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
nuti:
Definitely Isreal would fight back this time but in a long time ALONE without the support of USA, we will see how it would end.

If Israel try to bomb Iran,That will be the end of the racist country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by giantstrides(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Isreal is loosing so much sympathy they used to have, and this aggressiveness towards Iran is not helping matters at all, though I believe the Iranians have something up their sleeves, because this deal looks too good to be true. Isreal can still scuttle everything if they want but I don't think they can really stop Iran in the long run, the iranians are a really stubborn and proud people .

4 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by realjoker(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
why must you cry for others misfirtune.
when Israel launch siege on Palestinian where were you, tens of thousands of people were killed in cold blood mostly children and women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by ResourceMan(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
OP shut up there. No country has monopoly of wickedness. If Israel try shit with Iran they will be beaten black and blue and pummeled by the Iranians. Go and read your Bible and check the land called Persia, that is the modern day Iran. The Persians (Iranians) has never been defeated in a war and they have never been conquered and let me blow your mind "It will remain so"

Lest I forget,
take your black ass to Israel and see if you are not deported in the twinkle of an eye faster than you can shout Holy Land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by ResourceMan(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
nuti:
UNITED STATES MAY HAVE SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT FOR THIS SINGULAR ACTION AND MIGHT THROW ITSELF INTO UNRECOVERABLE FINANCIAL DISASTER AND FINALLY FALL AS THE WORLD POWER.

Note: United States is another demonic country that The Great Putin will soon use to do Choir Practice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3020810/The-Apocalypse-Simply-Cheaply-Russian-military-analyst-recommends-bombing-Yellowstone-supervolcano-San-Andreas-fault-nuclear-deterrent.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by kay1one(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

Dumbest comment here. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by kay1one(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
I've studied that region at least since 2011 actively. Nobody is forsaking Israel. They still get massive funding from the u.s for their defence e.g for the iron dome project. Iran is full or rhetoric and objectively thats what this deal leaves them with. Nothing concrete. Israel might not like it but they can still achieve a lot with the basics the deal gives!
Op should also stop spreading propaganda. None of the major players in this deal are on nl.
You can visit jpost.com for a feel of what the jews think. It might not be as dire for them as you make it sound!

1 Like

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by eposho: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missy89:

dumb and dumber.
isreal cant do shyte. all aggression directed at the PALE ; alone.
remember izbulah around the corner tho.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Missy89(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
eposho:

dumb and dumber.

Shut up and learn how to comprehend

3 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by ResourceMan(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
eposho:

dumb and dumber.

Try and read her post again. Or maybe copy what she typed on a flash drive and watch it on tv so you can understand her point.

6 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by eposho: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
nuti:

THE G5+1 (THE MOST POWERFUL LEADERS IN THE WORLD) HAS ABANDONED ISREAL WHEN SHE NEEDED US THE MOST.
THEY HAVE TECHNICALLY ALLOWED IRAN TO GO AHEAD UN-HINDERED TO BUILD ITS NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISREAL.
BUT GOD HIMSELF WILL FIGHT FOR ISREAL THIS TIME AROUND UN-AIDED.
READ PSALM2 AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE TIMES WE LIVE IN NOW, ESPECIALLY AS THE 3RD SIGHTING OF THE TETRAD-BLOOD RED MOON (THE HABINGER OF EVIL TO ISREAL IN HISTORY).

what is diff. to comprehend here.?
Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by eposho: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Netanyahu actually shot himself in the foot and mouth, side-tracking the us president to address congress.
secondly he campaigned recently that there will be no Palestinian state, never. that angered a lot of world leaders.
so go figure comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by alexis007(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
ResourceMan:
OP shut up there. No country has monopoly of wickedness. If Israel try shit with Iran they will be beaten black and blue and pummeled by the Iranians. Go and read your Bible and check the land called Persia, that is the modern day Iran. The Persians (Iranians) has never been defeated in a war and they have never been conquered and let me blow your mind "It will remain so"

Lest I forget,
take your black ass to Israel and see if you are not deported in the twinkle of an eye faster than you can shout Holy Land.
abeg who taught this one history?Persia has not been defeated in a war?......abeg close mouth close teeth join

as for Iran's nuke issue......Israel is feeling threatened for nothing.....@ least i am dead certain that these WMD's in question would be tested first on the West.....courtesy of ISIS and other sister terrorist organisations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Ymodulus: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
This country oppresses its neighbors and lives on a claim that "god" gave the land to them. They own WMDs and, just last year killed thousands of civilians in a conflict which is yet to claim 50 israeli soldiers. They act just like Nazis and the world is silent about it.

Israel is tacitly allowed to posses and develop WMDs. Nobody questions their "right" to claim thousands of civilian lives in a conflict which killed less than 50 on their side (only 5 civilians). They considered that they had "ample historical ties" to the land to found a state somewhere, believing "god" had given it to them and hence they could kick out anybody.

First, Israel killed the innocent citizens in Palestine. New issue, Israel have taken away their Al-Aqsa Mosque. They even blocking every Muslim to have their prayer at the mosque. This mosque belongs to the Muslims, not Jews. They wanted to pray to God, it's not like they wanted to commit crime. Shame on the Israel Nation.

Make no mistake. The Israeli government is an evil government; and it enjoys overwhelming support from Israeli citizens, making these citizens accomplices in all the evil their goverment does. And finally the US Government is also an enabler and an accomplice to these crimes.

I see nothing wrong if they are sidelined by their american counterparts or the world as you have stated. This to me is a welcomable development.

In fact I do not blame former Iran president AHMADINE who said its better to wipe out Israel out of the face of the earth.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing personal against Israel just facts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
@OP - Pls leave god or Yahweh out of this. When you go about looking for trouble, trouble will always find you.

Afterall, Yahweh was eating fufu with edikaikong soup when Hilter gassed-up 6million jews at the Auschwitz concentration camp.

Since the jews consider themselves as god chosen people, while the rest of us are seen as gentiles; Y then do they still require the support of the gentiles [EU] to thrive?

Afterall, their Talmud is the most racist, hate-mongering, blasphemous book the world has ever known.

Excerpts:

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs."Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772.

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. Moed Kattan 17a .

"Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. Sanhedrin 58b.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean"wink the wages owed him for work.

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

"If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen"wink it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..." Baba Mezia 24a .

"When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"wink, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep. Sanhedrin 57a .

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges"wink to circumvent a Gentile. Baba Kamma 113a.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows. Abodah Zarah 22a-22b (Insults Against Mary)

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Mary was a LovePeddler: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Conclusion: To our vacuous African Christians & our Nigerian follow-follow Jews from the East who are always quick in defending Israel and yelling "O' God of Israel" ; The Israelis see you as......Animals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by emmyskies(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Israel are absolutely nothing without their GOD-the Most High GOD. Israel is over-hyped, they can do nothing without GOD on their side. Right from the Biblical time, when they turn against GOD, He allow them to their folly. As magnificent and splendid as the Temple king Solomon built, covered in gold and precious stones and furnished with cedar wood, when they turned to sin, GOD allowed the temple to be burnt, it got burnt down, not only the temple but the whole of Israel and they were taken captive.

The salvation of His people is more important than mighty Temple and advanced technology. Save they are at right with the Holy One of Israel, they are nothing. History will tell the story better before world war II.

Except the LORD build a house, in vain that laboureth to build it, except the LORD keepeth a city, the watchman waketh but in vain
Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by notttty(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2015
do u know u re a fool and a bigot?
I expect ur empty head to ask me why.. first the agreement signed between Iran and the west is the type that will curb Iran and prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons or building a nuclear reactor that will help in enriching uranium to a weaponize standard.
secondly iran's enrichment for civilian use will be imported from a number of countries and be monitored not just by the USA but all the nuclear powers and also centrifuge cartridges will be destroyed and only one among iran's nuclear reactor will be use and the four others will be converted to nuclear physics lab and chemical labs and lastly Israel is a nuclear weaponize country with as much strength to defend her self as USA nd other nuclear powers. and let me add that whenever u don't understand something u should always ask rather than saying a different version to seek pity... if u are a man I wonder how many lies u ve told to girls to get sympathy and get laid nd if u re a woman I pity the kinder wife u will make.. Cos people like are among those tearing our peaceful earth with religion and ethnicity..... I don't know u but I hate and spite on ur bring already.....

4 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Obama wif his foolish policies
He's a big fool
He's going to regret dis action
Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by bettercreature(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obama wif his foolish policies
He's a big fool
He's going to regret dis action
I know what to call you but I don't want to get banned again,because I got banned the last time I called out barcanista,I just have to say you are brainwashed because of what you have been reading in the bible,Israel is a very bad country,land grabber ,thiefs,terrorist,racist,oppressor,appatheid country,it cost them nothin to free Palestinians and deal with Palestinians if they send another rocket after that,you can't keep dog inside a cage without food and expect it not to bark

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by mike404(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Missy89:

EHEN SHEKAU DEM DON DEY SHOW FACE
Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2015
bettercreature:
I know what to call you but I don't want to get banned again,because I got banned the last time I called out barcanista,I just have to say you are brainwashed because of what you have been reading in the bible,Israel is a very bad country,land grabber ,thiefs,terrorist,oppressor,appatheid country,it cost them nothin to free Palestinians and deal with Palestinians if they send another rocket after that,you can't keep dog inside a cage without food and expect it not to bark
"And so many other Israelis have a similar story, a parent or a grandparent who fled every conceivable oppression and came to Israel to start a new life in our ancient homeland. Together we’ve transformed a bludgeoned Jewish people, left for dead, into a vibrant, thriving nation, a defending itself with the courage of modern Maccabees, developing limitless possibilities for the future.

In our time the Biblical prophecies are being realized. As the prophet Amos said, they shall rebuild ruined cities and inhabit them. They shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall till gardens and eat their fruit. And I will plant them upon their soil never to be uprooted again.

(In Hebrew.)

Ladies and gentlemen, the people of Israel have come home never to be uprooted again. (Applause.)" Dose re d words of d Isreali PM, dey will surely conquer. Bleep islam Bleep muhammed Bleep a*llah
Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Joyful77: 1:40am On Apr 03, 2015
notttty:
do u know u re a fool and a bigot?
I expect ur empty head to ask me why.. first the agreement signed between Iran and the west is the type that will curb Iran and prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons or building a nuclear reactor that will help in enriching uranium to a weaponize standard.
secondly iran's enrichment for civilian use will be imported from a number of countries and be monitored not just by the USA but all the nuclear powers and also centrifuge cartridges will be destroyed and only one among iran's nuclear reactor will be use and the four others will be converted to nuclear physics lab and chemical labs and lastly Israel is a nuclear weaponize country with as much strength to defend her self as USA nd other nuclear powers. and let me add that whenever u don't understand something u should always ask rather than saying a different version to seek pity... if u are a man I wonder how many lies u ve told to girls to get sympathy and get laid nd if u re a woman I pity the kinder wife u will make.. Cos people like are among those tearing our peaceful earth with religion and ethnicity..... I don't know u but I hate and spite on ur bring already.....

The guy sabi spread rumour! Trying to get undeserved pity in favour of Israel... He thinks he's smarter than the group of countries that came together to agree on this decision. SMH

2 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Duru1(m): 1:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Since USA involved someone pertaining to Africa in its leadership, the country has become very ordinary.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by nduchucks: 2:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Duru1:

Since USA involved someone pertaining to Africa in its leadership, the country has become very ordinary.

That was a very low self hating blow embarassed

We are still awaiting your congratulatory message to President Buhari and Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Going by most responses I see here, the world is now better enlightened. Thank God for Internet and social media, d world see Israel, for wut it is, a terrorist state, except for bigoted few like d op who still thinks the world owes Israel a favor. Israel, d best buddy of Apartheid SOUTH AFRICA. They shared technology and research with Apartheid SA govt on how best to subjugate the blacks. If not for the fact that the zionist chose d land of D Palestine over Uganda, when given the choise to choose between the two by the British after WW1, it would`ve been d a*s of Africans beings kicked left right and center by D zionist. Op checkout wut Mandela or Bishop Desmond tutu said about D zionist country of Israel.perhaps u would learn something.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2015
I really wonder why some Nigerians keep sucking up the racist Israel who doesn't give a fvck about the blacks. It is not as if they do not have the nuke themselves. land grabbers

2 Likes

Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Scatterboss(m): 3:40am On Apr 03, 2015
ResourceMan:

Try and read her post again. Or maybe copy what she typed on a flash drive and watch it on tv so you can understand her point.

Lmao. See polished insult. You are wicked. Ahahaha *dies*
Re: The World Has Broken Its Promise To Isreal, Isreal Is Now Isolated But According by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Mykevp2p:
I really wonder why some Nigerians keep sucking up the racist Israel who doesn't give a fvck about the blacks. It is not as if they do not have the nuke themselves. land grabbers

When u have a tribe in Nigeria who still believe there ancestors are Israelites, what do u expect? It is the height of madness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna / Acer Packard Bell Easynote ENME69BMP Intel (2GB,500GB HDD) 10.1-inch ₦ 47,900 / Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.