Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Dating Very Attractive Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Very Attractive Women (1737 Views)

5 Things Attractive Women Constantly Do / 10 Traits Attractive Women Find Sexy In Men! / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
1. Respect Her Intellect

Dont take her to the Strip club with a bunch of friends,Sometimes it's best to go and see a Movie

2. Have An Intellect

Have a game plan,if you think a girl's out your league, exercise your thinking muscle just a little bit

3. Relax

An attractive girl hits on you. Ninety percent of the time this should run smoothly, but occasionally little panic synapses will start firing away
in your brain and you'll feel the uncontrollable urge to say something stupid or get irredeemably uptight.

"Must... not... say anything stupid."

Just remember, she's probably not thinking, "I'm attractive, therefore everybody around me should tremble," and on the off-chance she is,
you probably isn't someone you'd want to date anyway. So take it easy, act natural and you never know what'll happen.
You'll definitely have a better chance than if you act like a deer in the headlights

4. Be Fun

Being fun doesn't hurt either; it might have landed you Mercy Johnson, had you just gotten your act together earlier. Nollywood Actress,
Mercy Johnson got married to Prince Odianosen Okojie at Christ Embassy Church in 2011,rumor has it, is actually a "Normie" like the rest of
us.

Compiled by: SleekyP

Feel free to add yours

LTFB

Cc: ishilove,farano,seun,lalasticlala grin
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by zyzxx(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
What if I tell her ur signature OP?

Nice one
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by orubebe1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Do they have intelect?
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Do they have intelect?

Yes, women ARE brighter.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by elantraceey(f): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Do they have intelect?

Do you have intellects ?
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by spacefreak: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Every one on this forum is an expert on dating. grin
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
spacefreak:
Every one on this forum is an expert on dating. grin
smiley
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by spacefreak: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
SleekyP:

smiley

I love that shoe on your profile bro. You sell shoes?
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
spacefreak:

I love that shoe on your profile bro. You sell shoes?

just got it smiley
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by spacefreak: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
SleekyP:

just got it smiley

Nice. I would have asked the price but I guess that's personal.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
spacefreak:

Nice. I would have asked the price but I guess that's personal.

smiley
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by prettyjo(f): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
sad
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
prettyjo:
sad

what is it cry
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
You've got so much intellect, you numbered four points 1-3
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
elantraceey:

Do you have intellects ?
38 likes and 139 old likes being showered on your DP by bum-lickers is a taste of the thrill of achievement. As thesonofmark has said, identifying the infamous ubiquity of feather-brained gyno-humanoids such as yourself is a stroll in the park. Trying to explain me is like weaving together several contradictions and arrive at a tingling melody. My words are punctuated with wits and humour; albeit they are deeply philosophical, rousingly challenging, and decidedly radical. Young woman, you will need more than common sense to engage me in casting venomous censure.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Timbuktou:
You've got so much intellect, you numbered four points 1-3

Modified.

Thank you!!!
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by elantraceey(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
38 likes and 139 old likes being showered on your DP by bum-lickers is a taste on the thrill of achievement. As thesonofmark has said, identifying the infamous ubiquity of feather-brained gyno-humanoids such as yourself is a stroll in the park. Trying to explain me is like weaving together several contradictions and arrive at a tingling melody. My words are punctuated with wits and humour; albeit they are deeply philosophical, rousingly challenging, and decidedly radical. Young woman, you will need more than common sense to engage me in casting venomous censure.

You just said nothing !!
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
elantraceey:

You just said nothing !!
My words eluded your understanding 'cause you lack the monopoly of intuition.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
cry

its okay people....complete the damn list smiley
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by elantraceey(f): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
StealthIdeals:
My words eluded your understanding 'cause you lack the monopoly of intuition.

Oh please, save that for your next interview .
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2015
StealthIdeals:
38 likes and 139 old likes being showered on your DP by bum-lickers is a taste of the thrill of achievement. As TheSōnOfMark has said, identifying the infamous ubiquity of feather-brained gyno-humanoids such as yourself is a stroll in the park. Trying to explain me is like weaving together several contradictions and arrive at a tingling melody. My words are punctuated with wits and humour; albeit they are deeply philosophical, rousingly challenging, and decidedly radical. Young woman, you will need more than common sense to engage me in casting venomous censure.

About the highlighted: It seems that particular retort of mine to ErôticAngelina still reverberates on NAIRALAND till this day and ,from the look of things, forever since a lot of girls have similar online personas.

This category of females feel they need the pseudo-alluring adjectives appellated to them by the bum-lickers to give meaning to their cyber-lives.

Their pettiness attracts my pity though. It's a sorry world they live in.

Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Oh please, save that for your next interview .

You drew first blood and when StealthIdeals retorted, you cunningly played the victim, predictably.

You females open up yourselves to scathing remarks when you make unguarded comments.

Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

About the highlighted: It seems that particular retort of mine to ErôticAngelina still reverberates on NAIRALAND till this day and ,from the look of things, forever since a lot of girls have similar online personas.

This category of females feel they need the pseudo-alluring adjectives appellated to them by the bum-lickers to give meaning to their cyber-lives.

Their pettiness attracts my pity though. It's a sorry world they leave in.

Tracing facts to the annals of history, one wonders which wire had been crossed within the evolutionary chain for muggins from my part of the world to equate themselves to notorious feminist theorists that have reached enviable strata within our societal rung of hierarchy.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by vislabraye(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice points....Sometimes you may come across an attractive lady who is also cool. But these days, the moment a small girl starts growing oranges, she begins to feel sooo special.

I believe being funny is one of the best xteristics you should have. You should also choosensmart ladies and not only the pretty ones.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
vislabraye:
Nice points....Sometimes you may come across an attractive lady who is also cool. But these days, the moment a small girl starts growing oranges, she begins to feel sooo special.

I believe being funny is one of the best xteristics you should have. You should also choosensmart ladies and not only the pretty ones.

You on point.
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Bonjour!
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by SleekyP(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
long day cry
Re: Dating Very Attractive Women by psyco: 10:36pm On May 24, 2020
Nonesense Post

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! / Lets Start Over Again ( A Message From Man To His Woman) / Help! Mature advice Urgently needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.