Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* (7735 Views)

Hmmmm..do I Really Look Like Toyobaby In Jenifer's Diary?? / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Romanciella(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
need u guys view on this.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Romanciella(f): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
uhm

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by tobiboss(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
I dont see no pic
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by chibwike(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
who is that?
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op,of everyone to have as your role model, the only person you could choose was Ireneony

Its quite appalling to say the least undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Another ireneyy in the making undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by mirexxx(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
U look like dija! happy now??
grin grin grin

need you guys view on this....uhm
uhm what??
mehn u funny n silly at the same time! grin

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by falconey(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
kai!!! Some nairaland girls are funny.

OP do you mean your DP?

*Modified
I knew it is her!
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by DesChyko: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you are talking about your picture, you sure look like Di'ja..if she had a temporary case of mongoloid idiocy and acute schizophrenia.. Just temporary case though. embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by itsValo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
nawa ohhh, where d dija na
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by elantraceey(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
I thought you've grown up? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
the op is drunk posting undecided

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by SleekyP(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
K
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by KrazyBone: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Romanciella:
Look like who? Dija? My very own Dija? With that craw craw on your face?

Fvck no.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by spacefreak: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think you need boobs reduction surgery to get the DI'Ja look. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
OP should I roll another blunt 4 u?
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by lasheez(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
No you look like "you" and DIJA looks like"DIJA"so said Don Jazzy when I asked him.
But in other news,Don Jazzy said that Rihanna looks like the girl in the "Collabo Video" grin
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by misshoree(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
This gel needs attention,can someone just give her please
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Slimzjoe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
No...You don't look like my Di'ja
You Need to workout more to get her shape too

And Take those glasses of ur face cry
You look Dumb with it
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by valmunich(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Some people will never change. . .

SMH . . .
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by OohMpa: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
See as you dey like man with bwest.
No be mustache be that?

And you want to compare your mandigo to ooh Mpa's Di'ja?

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Chanchit: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Romanciella:

If you see Di'ja live, u would know you are prettier, cos that babe don dey old, when I saw her on soundcity count down show without much make up, I no knw when I shout Chisos!

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
itsValo:
nawa ohhh, where d dija na
up there cheesy cheesy
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol.....see them

Haters

Gurl, I think Di'ja looks like you, alright kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
op is beauriful but not exactlly like di'ja!!
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Romanciella(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
U look like dija! happy now??
grin grin grin

need you guys view on this....uhm
uhm what??
mehn u funny n silly at the same time! grin
durhh....

go kill yourself b*tch....
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by mirexxx(f): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Romanciella:
durhh....

lol grin
silly cockroach who lacks confidence
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Rapmoney(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
What's going on here?
**puffs out ciggar smoke from mouth**
**puffs another one again on Op's face**
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
U get bress pass her

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by tayoxx(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
choii that geh buriful o....she go sweet for ameria...
Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Romanciella:
durhh....

I think I'm starting a 'SAVE ROMANCIELLA ' thread soon - you need a new brain.

8 Likes

Re: Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures* by cokacoola(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
last year these qarl crate 100 topicks thraid wet her pitures and she coul not actrate any NL Male guyssad these years again she has starting crating again? Plasea Nl males guys help these garl so that she camt stop sperming these nairaliand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video / What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). / Strictly For Ladies, How To Make Your Butt Bigger - U'll Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.