Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Uneducated Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uneducated Girl Friend (1327 Views)

Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) / Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uneducated Girl Friend by Ogedo(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2015
[I hav a girl friend I luv so much. She has finished her ssce but never proceeded to higher institutions. We hav dated since 2011 and now I want to settle down in marriage. My frnd criticizes me for my luv wt her. Calling uneducated. Questioning what I saw in her. One to think about it I don't know why I am so entangled wt her. Should I proceed wt my plan of marrying her despite educational experience or look else where. I really do love her but d world is changing and education is very important ven in kitchen
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by elantraceey(f): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
You met her in 2011, what stopped you from advising her and helping her get into school since you knew it'll definitely be bother later on ? She would have been a graduate by now .
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by vizkiz: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
come on dude, I think I am with your friends on this one...you wouldn't wanna get married to another Mrs jonathan will you? undecided
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2015
If she has a good command of english and you got the dough,go ahead
If not,
Run ma broda,tabon Is deadly to the ears.

1 Like

Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by SleekyP(m): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Ogedo:
[I hav a girl friend I luv so much. She has finished her ssce but never proceeded to higher institutions. We hav dated since 2011 and now I want to settle down in marriage. My frnd criticizes me for my luv wt her. Calling uneducated. Questioning what I saw in her. One to think about it I don't know why I am so entangled wt her. Should I proceed wt my plan of marrying her despite educational experience or look else where. I really do love her but d world is changing and education is very important ven in kitchen

hmmmmm

Eyez are blurry....brb
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Since you don't know what you want, and you are easily controlled by your friends, I may as well tell you what to do, do t marry her. As if that will affect my life.
undecided Some people are really damn dumb. Are you marrying for your friends or your self?

1 Like

Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by mirexxx(f): 12:51am On Apr 03, 2015
wow!

your friends who d'heck are your friends??

someone old enough to settle down is thinking twice about what his semi- illiterate friends say?? are they married?

she should be serving by now if you had enrolled her in the university!

if u love her marry her!
who education don help?

you can employ a teacher for her and even teach her stuffs yourself!

not necessarily chemistry or literature
just the important thing one needs to learn in this 21st century!

1 Like

Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by sinaj(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
come on dude, I think I am with your friends on this one...you wouldn't wanna get married to another Mrs jonathan will you? undecided
education iz no guarantee to a happy home, grab dat dude...
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Ogedo:

My sympathies to ur lady sad
She's in for one hell of a marriage,if she goes on with it.
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by adorablevic: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Anyway it happens,u shld be ready for the consequences...leaving her would be a problem...staying with her,might also be later a problem... undecidedithink
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by sinaj(f): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
F**k ur frnds feelings undecided

if u r educated enof, u can educate her too.
u fink iz evry University graduate dat can spell his/her name?
u r not livin for ya frnds.

2 Likes

Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by vizkiz: 1:13am On Apr 03, 2015
sinaj:

education iz no guarantee to a happy home, grab dat dude...

I never mentioned anything about a uneducated women not able to make happy homes...come on! I wouldn't wanna go out with my bae and get scared she might throw out weapons of mass destruction whenever she speaks undecided
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by ronald4lif(m): 1:16am On Apr 03, 2015
I'm tempted to ask do you truly love this girl?. And are you to live with her or your friends

Okay now who's in control of you? You or your friends? Look, If they don't want to be your friend anymore (I don't think they ever were to begin with) so be it. You control your life and you do what makes you happy. The one or two friends that supports you on this is all you really need. Why? Because they are showing you they're your true friends no matter what.

She can still enroll into a uni at any age, prolly when things are buoyant for you. That's if you can't fund her education at the moment. You love this girl and that's what should matters. Your friends are supposed to respect your choice and encourage you. It's your life and the decision on who to marry should be yours and no one else.

I think it's time you draw a line as to where and when their opinion are needed. It's either they are supportive of your choice of a woman or they keep their opinion to themselves.

This is not to undermine the importance of education but there's no age limit to when one can enroll into university and education itself is not a guarantee for a happy.

How about thousands of women who bagged more than one degrees but end up as housewives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by ivyT(f): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:
You met her in 2011, what stopped you from advising her and helping her get into school since you knew it'll definitely be bother later on ? She would have been a graduate by now .

I wonder o

BTW_with d edu system,strike_graduate ke?
At least she wld hv gotten somwhere
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by elantraceey(f): 1:33am On Apr 03, 2015
ivyT:

I wonder o

BTW_with d edu system,strike_graduate ke?
At least she wld hv gotten somwhere

For a four yes course yes , at least final year.
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by japhmanuel: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:
i wonder o
Re: My Uneducated Girl Friend by klark3: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
wow!

your friends who d'heck are your friends??

someone old enough to settle down is thinking twice about what his semi- illiterate friends say?? are they married?

she should be serving by now if you had enrolled her in the university!

if u love her marry her!
who education don help?

you can employ a teacher for her and even teach her stuffs yourself!

not necessarily chemistry or literature
just the important thing one needs to learn in this 21st century!
Who education don help? Hmm!

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating: Lies And Tips / Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience / Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.