Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557427 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
alimat216:
GUYS IT IS SUPPLEMENTARY LIST NOT REPLACEMENT LIST AS U USED TO SAY. WHO DO U THINK THEY WILL REPLACE ??
since 2012 when ROSE was CG the then head of service gave her the go ahead( it was replacement) truth be told I got NIS then but with my ND I was still in the University sha but something happen,the minister (MORO) invited her but you know women she stood her grounds and never went to see him(cut the story short it was cancelled) I was at school when I got a call "do you want NSCDC or NIS?" I said NIS so my dear that's how replacement is done.The faulted the CG ROSE that the replacement was too much 4,500 and she did not advertise it,that was the reason.since that 4500 it's still the num of recruitment that is going on.if I had said NSCDC I won't be looking for a job now cus NSCDC took over 6000 that time and since the CG was a man he honored the minister invitation and it went well.Replacement na people wey dem don promote,people wey don die or peo wey dem dsmiss from work.This is a new govt all that GEJ committee for this NIS recruitment might not or won't be considered again.New SSG is coming and pius is far gone.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Hi Glady,so what is the news on NIS replacement? When will be list be released?
walahi I don't know it's coming out oooo tomorrow the 8th Assembly is coming in and sen saraki has already mentioned about the 1k issue of 2014.Lets just keep our fingers cross.Anything they say.But you guys remember that the spokeman of APC ALI questioned why the rush in NIS recruitment when the PDP knew a new govt was coming in.Hmmmm their reason was that they(APC)dont have a problem in recruiting the youth but how are they going to be paid?cus nigeria is broke so let's just sit and hope for the best but I tell you,when the replacement start it won't have anything to do with our application we did at the net.Its your CV and 4passport.Your person will call you send your CV and 4passport that's how it's done.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ibro2star:
Dey 'll replace d dsqualifyd 1s frm ds recruitmnt,retirees,d dead, d sackd,d resigned etc,ok?
you are very right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
NIS CAMP TraininG Date as NoT Yet bin ANNOUNCED,May b If dey announce it ontime I tink it might hurry d NIS REPLACEMENT LIST
what heard is that,normally we all know that when the recruit,you go for training at the camp for 3months then you now go to your state command for another 3months that makes it 6months then you get posted.But 2015 with all their wuruwuru they said state command 1st for 3months b4 training reason is some officers in the service have not had their training since they were recruited so they want to go instead of the new once so this new once have to wait.Govt has changed PMB is a no rubbish person he has served with the military he knows what is required of a uniform person so I think every1 is trying to correct were it's loosed before he/she falls.some prison ogas just came out of their own training and apart from that if you don't get trained there are some things or stages you won't be able to pass through eg promotion,all this their outside country posting and the rest.So I don't think the recent recruitment people won't be going for training soon.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Datevilme: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
GladysAsan:
what heard is that,normally we all know that when the recruit,you go for training at the camp for 3months then you now go to your state command for another 3months that makes it 6months then you get posted.But 2015 with all their wuruwuru they said state command 1st for 3months b4 training reason is some officers in the service have not had their training since they were recruited so they want to go instead of the new once so this new once have to wait.Govt has changed PMB is a no rubbish person he has served with the military he knows what is required of a uniform person so I think every1 is trying to correct were it's loosed before he/she falls.some prison ogas just came out of their own training and apart from that if you don't get trained there are some things or stages you won't be able to pass through eg promotion,all this their outside country posting and the rest.So I don't think the recent recruitment people won't be going for training soon.
Hello miss, u seem to know so much about this immigration stuff, lets relate, do u mind giving me your contact?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Geebanks(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
I need ur advice pls o, I met a guy and he said dt camp nd training is 2weeks time dt final shortlist will cum out on Thurs nd his oga had 3slots... First thing now is dt he will send me an email address to send my credentials... Then I hv to pick up a form fr 10500 +scratch card 5500....he will collect the form in abj tomorrow, we wd talk on fone nd he will fill the form fr me nd afterwards he will submit to his oga nd dey will shortlist wd the final names on Thursday.... After everyone will meet fr physical assessment in abj a dat befr the training 2weeks time... kissI need ur advice pls o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tell him you will pay after everything, if he refuse then forget about it
Geebanks:
I need ur advice pls o, I met a guy and he said dt camp nd training is 2weeks time dt final shortlist will cum out on Thurs nd his oga had 3slots... First thing now is dt he will send me an email address to send my credentials... Then I hv to pick up a form fr 10500 +scratch card 5500....he will collect the form in abj tomorrow, we wd talk on fone nd he will fill the form fr me nd afterwards he will submit to his oga nd dey will shortlist wd the final names on Thursday.... After everyone will meet fr physical assessment in abj a dat befr the training 2weeks time... kissI need ur advice pls o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Maudie(f): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
@Geebank do u need someone to tell u its fraud? Scam? Oya na give him ur money make d guy use u smile small..... By their words u shall know them. Save ur cash but if u wan spend am give it to those that needs it most...the less privileged. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Geebanks:
better use your money for something better my dear,wetin concern NIS with scrach card now.Its all lies.Dont even try it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
GladysAsan:
since 2012 when ROSE was CG the then head of service gave her the go ahead( it was replacement) truth be told I got NIS then but with my ND I was still in the University sha but something happen,the minister (MORO) invited her but you know women she stood her grounds and never went to see him(cut the story short it was cancelled) I was at school when I got a call "do you want NSCDC or NIS?" I said NIS so my dear that's how replacement is done.The faulted the CG ROSE that the replacement was too much 4,500 and she did not advertise it,that was the reason.since that 4500 it's still the num of recruitment that is going on.if I had said NSCDC I won't be looking for a job now cus NSCDC took over 6000 that time and since the CG was a man he honored the minister invitation and it went well.Replacement na people wey dem don promote,people wey don die or peo wey dem dsmiss from work.This is a new govt all that GEJ committee for this NIS recruitment might not or won't be considered again.New SSG is coming and pius is far gone.
...Was told so too by my inlaw during my service in 2013..NSCDC nd NIS Which 1 u want ? witout a 2nd thought i picked nis because i never liked nscdc...its more than 2yrs naw person neva wear dat uniform...i just pray sumtin happens sha....those people i refer to as rumour mongers r dose giuen specific dates...b4 dis documentation i was even told dat they would be no training in kano 4 compas08...abeg my fingers dey pain me..am a slow typer............walks away
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
GladysAsan:
FAAN,MINISTRIES,FRSC(forFRSC is coming out by sep)PRISONs, CUSTOMS Is done sha.I don't give fake news,i hardly comment cus peo who want to fail never agree but I tell you it's better to listen den talk more,what I do is wen I hear information I try to find out 1st.Some information here can help alot,some of you here have big peo in the society (top politician) but some of this politicians only get some of this information when we tell them.SSGs of states are the once handly this so called NIS replacement.Go find out.I can't help anyone for a job ooo cus even mi d find thank God my peo APC are in power now even if we no win SP we go get DSP so this year won't pass me by.Dos in Abj pls meet me at maitama to on tuesday 9th june 2015 Celebrate my beloved 2nd Dad and Uncle God's grace Deputy senate president in the making .

hmmmn thanks a lot. i appreciate it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Godisnotaman: 4:08am On Jun 09, 2015
GladysAsan:
FAAN,MINISTRIES,FRSC(forFRSC is coming out by sep)PRISONs, CUSTOMS Is done sha.I don't give fake news,i hardly comment cus peo who want to fail never agree but I tell you it's better to listen den talk more,what I do is wen I hear information I try to find out 1st.Some information here can help alot,some of you here have big peo in the society (top politician) but some of this politicians only get some of this information when we tell them.SSGs of states are the once handly this so called NIS replacement.Go find out.I can't help anyone for a job ooo cus even mi d find thank God my peo APC are in power now even if we no win SP we go get DSP so this year won't pass me by.Dos in Abj pls meet me at maitama to on tuesday 9th june 2015 Celebrate my beloved 2nd Dad and Uncle God's grace Deputy senate president in the making .

It is people like you that have destroy Nigeria with "my oga at the top". Why can't you get a job based on merit? The recent NIS recruitment is one of the most transparent execise that has ever been conducted by the Federal Government. Go and enquire from those guys that got the job. Please fellow nairalanders, don't allow people like this to mislead you but rather choose to trust your God and yourself. Its high time you stopped basking on the euphoria of Replacement List and ask God for a job better than NIS. For those that are not aware, these guys have commenced training in their various States Command and robust lectures with a standard timetable. As a matter of fact, their induction course is going to run from 08/06/15 to 04/09/15.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Hostermipo(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Ask me any question, I see a lot of false info here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by daisyidaghe(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Hostermipo:
Ehnnn Ohkk, pls do u hv an idea wen ffs list will b out grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Hostermipo:
TELL US WAT U KNOW especially abt NIS Replacement LIST

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
Godisnotaman:

It is people like you that have destroy Nigeria with "my oga at the top". Why can't you get a job based on merit? The recent NIS recruitment is one of the most transparent execise that has ever been conducted by the Federal Government. Go and enquire from those guys that got the job. Please fellow nairalanders, don't allow people like this to mislead you but rather choose to trust your God and yourself. Its high time you stopped basking on the euphoria of Replacement List and ask God for a job better than NIS. For those that are not aware, these guys have commenced training in their various States Command and robust lectures with a standard timetable. As a matter of fact, their induction course is going to run from 08/06/15 to 04/09/15.
if you like say what ever your mouth allows you to say after its yours,merit or no merit in the country we live in its either merit or someone helps you or you buy a job(buying a job is not my style anyways,i'v never paid 4 anytin and i'll never) what do you tink? The counselors,chairmen,members of house of Assembly,Govnors,reps,sen,president,board and the rest are 4.If you like go carry your oil fry frog na your business.Jobs are been given to this people and they give it to people from their constituency,so if I fall under a politician constituency and I get a job I shouldn't take it because I no write a exam to get the job? People like you are the once ready to pay anything for a job.No one should deceive you if you have who can help you why not.Sidon der God is coming to conduct exam for you so it can be merit.meanwhile stop putting words inside someone's mouth,i know a whole lot of people who got this recent NIS with the so called merit so you don't need to tell me about that ok?i know your type giving a little space you'll run to meet some1 4 help if you ever have.Asko

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Godisnotaman:

about their training at state command is not a new story(hehehehe)we all know that.everyone has the right to have a choice of job.Abi you want peo to forget about NIS so what will happen?so that the likes of you might get?people won't never forget about it,its the job the want and they we get by GOD,Merit or by man.Manner won't come from heaven.And the God you say people should look un2 4 a job how do you even tink he works? Haven't you heard of recommendation? Thats God at work my dear.as long as you don't pay money it's God.Our VP today was recommended,thats God.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by unuane1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
GladysAsan:
Pls will the celebration still hold cause it seems your beloved 2nd Dad and uncle is either senate president or deputy senate president. So sorry about that dear. So no party or groove for us today at Maitama.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by unuane1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
GladysAsan:
Pls will the celebration still hold cause it seems your beloved 2nd Dad and uncle is either senate president or deputy senate president. So sorry about that dear. So no party or groove for us today at Maitama?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by phyllosilicate(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=Adenirandorothy post=34549049][/quote] please chech your mail.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
please chech your mail.
Ok,check your email too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
its like there will no more be supplementary list because the success ones have started their induction course already. no one seem to know any thin about it. so frnds move ahead and hope for sumtin better in the future. wish ya all d very best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Godisnotaman: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
unuane1:
Pls will the celebration still hold cause it seems your beloved 2nd Dad and uncle is either senate president or deputy senate president. So sorry about that dear. So no party or groove for us today at Maitama?

I just can't stop laughing my guy... maybe if I see you in real life, I will simply high you with Mineral. Actually what Saraki and Dongara did to APC is akin to what Tambuwal did to PDP. One good turn deserves another.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Godisnotaman: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
about their training at state command is not a new story(hehehehe)we all know that.everyone has the right to have a choice of job.Abi you want peo to forget about NIS so what will happen?so that the likes of you might get?people won't never forget about it,its the job the want and they we get by GOD,Merit or by man.Manner won't come from heaven.And the God you say people should look un2 4 a job how do you even tink he works? Haven't you heard of recommendation? Thats God at work my dear.as long as you don't pay money it's God.Our VP today was recommended,thats God.

How was the inauguration of ur senate president and deputy senate president?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Damfostopper(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Godisnotaman:

I told dem dey av concluded everytin...i dnt know which one is replacement ko...placement ni,,,
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by sakieja(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Damfostopper:
I told dem dey av concluded everytin...i dnt know which one is replacement ko...placement ni,,,
it is true,everything has been concluded.i mail d commitee concerning d replacement and they reply dat everything has been concluded and they have summitted everything since may 27th to d secretary to d government.dat is just d simple truth.i got d reply mail on monday.my people let hope for another federal job.nis had come and gone.cheers
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2015
guyz move on ooooh, i ve jex bn told dat there will be no more replacement list cux d new administration did not approve of it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Damfostopper(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
sakieja:
it is true,everything has been concluded.i mail d commitee concerning d replacement and they reply dat everything has been concluded and they have summitted everything since may 27th to d secretary to d government.dat is just d simple truth.i got d reply mail on monday.my people let hope for another federal job.nis had come and gone.cheers
I wasnt shorlisted thou...i was told if after may 29...i dnt see anoda list...i shud forget about..cos i was sent a regret mail....n people av already bin fix in position of those officers dat retired...died n etc...jus wonderin all dis placement n replacement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anextin(f): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello house, pls those of us from IMO State, what's going on there, they haven't started and I am wondering why. Please if there's any good info as to what's holding them.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2015
I learnt those that were injured and the family of the deceased have not benn given jobs...so what's their fate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
lionphil:
I learnt those that were injured and the family of the deceased have not benn given jobs...so what's their fate
thatz nigeria for u. life goez on for dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.