Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (558473 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
maryoboh38:
thatz nigeria for u. life goez on for dem
..U GET 2 MOUTH..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiMoni37:
..U GET 2 MOUTH..
this is d bitter truth at d moment. initially we were told that replacement wud come out, we were even assured of date, we hoped for it, then suddenly story began to change that itz not certain weda d list wud be releaese or not.So wot to do? Life goez on my dear. better opportunities ahead. if d list iz eventually released, gud, if not then move on
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
maryoboh38:
this is d bitter truth at d moment. initially we were told that replacement wud come out, we were even assured of date, we hoped for it, then suddenly story began to change that itz not certain weda d list wud be releaese or not.So wot to do? Life goez on my dear. better opportunities ahead. if d list iz eventually released, gud, if not then move on
..U WERE TOLD BY WHO...?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol, take am easy nah, why you dey mark her like this
chiMoni37:
..U WERE TOLD BY WHO...?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiMoni37:
..U WERE TOLD BY WHO...?
lolz. tension dey rise. plz move on better opportunity ahead for u, nis is not d end end. looolzzzz
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
obinna002:
Lol, take am easy nah, why you dey mark her like this
..SHE NO EVEN DEY SURE OF WETIN SHE DEY TALK..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiMoni37:
..SHE NO EVEN DEY SURE OF WETIN SHE DEY TALK..
i understand dis feeling, but plz move on cuz its d best tin to do rite now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Raywise:
I have followed this thread with patience(most constructions re grammatically off skewed). From all indications it appears nigerians are SLAVES in their own motherland. It is indeed heart sinking to note dat brainy guys and poor graduates don't get nothing bcs of who one knows. The most painful is that i noted that a few so-called graduates here are regrettably unqualified and so support all forms of badadash to get a job in their own nation. Too bad a thing!! Well, you can all get freed if u can let ur voices as it were here be heard in all media both locally and internationally. Honestly i sympathize with those of u who re damn good but couldn't go no farther in ur quests for good jobs. It appears your country is too corrupt and will remain so unless the young guys revolt nd fight back. Ghana is good today bcs those guys were killed. Do same there or better get ur country divided tru negotiation. Don't suffer nd then transfer it to ur future pedigree. Do something now whether u gain or lose, Just think honestly and try anything!Ghana currency is by far bigger than Nigeria's. Why and how? U answer dat! Ur country isn't sounding any good overseas bcs of d corruptibility of ur ppl. U now ve a president who once swore to make ur country ungovernable. He did it and later u all gave him power. Wat a nation!!This can't happen in my country! By now he should be rotting in jail! Divide Nigeria and be free friends or wait to drink perpetual onesided poverty and suffering. Most of u are educationally halfbaked even though u re naturally intelligent! Why? Ur varsities re substandard. Name any varsity or college over to match with Ghana worst here! I await ur venom and insults bcs i just spoke out of heavy heart for my nigerian friends. The only wayforward is via breakup by negotiation. Yorubas should champion this as they re more educated. Hausas re impossible. Majority re my friends here. I don't knw nothing of other tribes!!
Heey! Dis 1 don miss road,were.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Otele
Raywise:
I have followed this thread with patience(most constructions re grammatically off skewed). From all indications it appears nigerians are SLAVES in their own motherland. It is indeed heart sinking to note dat brainy guys and poor graduates don't get nothing bcs of who one knows. The most painful is that i noted that a few so-called graduates here are regrettably unqualified and so support all forms of badadash to get a job in their own nation. Too bad a thing!! Well, you can all get freed if u can let ur voices as it were here be heard in all media both locally and internationally. Honestly i sympathize with those of u who re damn good but couldn't go no farther in ur quests for good jobs. It appears your country is too corrupt and will remain so unless the young guys revolt nd fight back. Ghana is good today bcs those guys were killed. Do same there or better get ur country divided tru negotiation. Don't suffer nd then transfer it to ur future pedigree. Do something now whether u gain or lose, Just think honestly and try anything!Ghana currency is by far bigger than Nigeria's. Why and how? U answer dat! Ur country isn't sounding any good overseas bcs of d corruptibility of ur ppl. U now ve a president who once swore to make ur country ungovernable. He did it and later u all gave him power. Wat a nation!!This can't happen in my country! By now he should be rotting in jail! Divide Nigeria and be free friends or wait to drink perpetual onesided poverty and suffering. Most of u are educationally halfbaked even though u re naturally intelligent! Why? Ur varsities re substandard. Name any varsity or college over to match with Ghana worst here! I await ur venom and insults bcs i just spoke out of heavy heart for my nigerian friends. The only wayforward is via breakup by negotiation. Yorubas should champion this as they re more educated. Hausas re impossible. Majority re my friends here. I don't knw nothing of other tribes!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Raywise post=34629704]I have followed this thread with patience(most constructions re grammatically off skewed). From all indications it appears nigerians are SLAVES in their own motherland. It is indeed heart sinking to note dat brainy guys and poor graduates don't get nothing bcs of who one knows. The most painful is that i noted that a few so-called graduates here are regrettably unqualified and so support all forms of badadash to get a job in their own nation. Too bad a thing!! Well, you can all get freed if u can let ur voices as it were here be heard in all media both locally and internationally. .Thunder fire you with your useless comment.Nigeria is among the best in the world that is why you guys are not too comfortable with it.We will get to that eldorado someday because nothing good come easy.We have made the right choice by bringing in the right govt that would change the country in no distance time and ensuring that merit reign in all our lives.I dont think we need your advice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Raywise post=34629704]I have followed this thread with patience(most constructions re grammatically off skewed). From all indications it appears nigerians are SLAVES in their own motherland. It is indeed heart sinking to note dat brainy guys and poor graduates don't get nothing bcs of who one knows. The most painful is that i noted that a few so-called graduates here are regrettably unqualified and so support all forms of badadash to get a job in their own nation .Thunder fire you with your useless comment.Nigeria is among the best in the world that is why you guys are not too comfortable with it.We will get to that eldorado someday because nothing good come easy.We have made the right choice by bringing in the right govt that would change the country in no distance time and ensuring that merit reign in all our lives.I dont think we need your advice.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
NIS replacement is on going thru connection. Believe whatever you like. Some have gotten. some still waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by chiMoni37(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Anitame:
NIS replacement is on going thru connection. Believe whatever you like. Some have gotten. some still waiting...
...TELL THEM..!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Raywise:

So on point. #dont hate!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by bussyj: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pls those u said av gotten, is it in d name of replacement or recruitment? Clarify pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ztown5306(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Raywise:
@Raywise, Ghana did not Divide, Y do U expect Nigeria to divide?
There are other ways to change Nigeria's issues.
We appreciate ur concern - Don't interfere in this thread again with such Notions.
Thank U!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ztown5306(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Anitame:
Guys, our fingers crossed - lets patiently pray and wait through Next week, for the second list.
Take example with FAAN second list (i took time, they almost lost hope). I pray the list comes in our favor - Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by harthonder(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
following
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Anitame:
Azodeh Anita Chioma,are you sure with ur authentic source?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Anitame:
lie lie lie
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
maryoboh38:
lie lie lie

De there! That person telling you its not on doesn't want to help you or can't help you..simple! my friend that has nd just got his apl. waiting for degree ones to be signed. u don't know all so say what you knw. and pls stop replying me.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by alimat216(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Anitame:

De there! That person telling you its not on doesn't want to help you or can't help you..simple! my friend that has nd just got his apl. waiting for degree ones to be signed. u don't know all so say what you knw. and pls stop replying me.
chai chai this your grammer self ! there is God ooooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
alimat216:

See how you exposed yourself?? Itiboribo. Simple grammar you couldn't understand.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
alimat216:

looolz. There iz God ooooooh. Indeed. That Anitame's grammar makes me laugh
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seriously am beginning to believe what someone said that you get 2 MOUTH,
maryoboh38:
lie lie lie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by maryoboh38: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
obinna002:
Seriously am beginning to believe what someone said that you get 2 MOUTH,
Obinna the truth be told, one shud be strong enough to move on if the worst happens.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
maryoboh38:
looolz. There iz God ooooooh. Indeed. That Anitame's grammar makes me laugh

Continue laughing...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
ORDER!!!!! We have two conflicting infos. Considering the fact that I have something to gain, I will still keep my hope alive...those whose hopes have died are free to hold their dead...if yours is still alive hold it. For those whose own are in limbo, you have a choice to make. Those who theirs is like a wandering spirit without a body...sorry oh, I can't help. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anieboi: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
You are waiting for replacement... goodluck! but I saw someone who has APL in akwa ibom command today. he was among the injured of last year, meaning that their appointment letters were given to them before handover. so, i don't know who you want to replace because everything was concluded before shortlisting the lucky 2,000
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
lionphil:
ORDER!!!!! We have two conflicting infos. Considering the fact that I have something to gain, I will still keep my hope alive...those whose hopes have died are free to hold their dead...if yours is still alive hold it. For those whose own are in limbo, you have a choice to make. Those who theirs is like a wandering spirit without a body...sorry oh, I can't help. embarassed

lol...tanx for this.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Anitame(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Anieboi:
You are waiting for replacement... goodluck! but I saw someone who has APL in akwa ibom command today. he was among the injured of last year, meaning that their appointment letters were given to them before handover. so, i don't know who you want to replace because everything was concluded before shortlisting the lucky 2,000

And I know someone who got his yesterday. ND. See, you don't know all. This is Nigeria. Long leg works well. Don't know where you are getting your info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.