Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556839 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adortem: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Frm where did u got d Info. SO DAT MEANS diz will b d 3rd time within 3yrs.Hehehehehehehehehe diz RECRUITMENT IS NT FUNNY @all.
I tell you bro,the source told me then that they would cancel the recruitment,I thought it was a joke until now.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Adortem:

I tell you bro,the source told me then that they would cancel the recruitment, I thought it was a joke until now.
I smell lies

wait let them cancel this one first now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2015
pls i have been following this thread for sometime.My question is was this immigration recruitment cancelled or suspend?if cancel then its over but if suspend there is hope of consideration when a minister is appointed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adortem: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria has a subtle way of cancelling,sacking officials or things. They used the word suspended to sack David Paradang and the word "disperse" to cancel the recruitment. Sometimes they would use "compulsory live", Nigeria and their ways...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adortem: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by flashycleo: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
jt2damoney:
pls i have been following this thread for sometime.My question is was this immigration recruitment cancelled or suspend?if cancel then its over but if suspend there is hope of consideration when a minister is appointed.
recruitment was suspended and no cancelled,and from my source after the appointment of ministers and board of directors d recruitment process is going to continue.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Everyone shld b patient and hopeful.For me i blve whn a new minister is appointed,the recruitment/replacement u seek will definetly fall in place both in nscdc,nis,ffs and prisons
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by BaronVonAwesome: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
any immigration replacement registration currently going on??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by McViva4(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Imagine how far a 2-yr old business would have gone since this NIS wahala started. Hope some ppl aint staying idle, waiting for NIS Apl.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by BaronVonAwesome: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2015
McViva4:
Imagine how far a 2-yr old business would have gone since this NIS wahala started. Hope some ppl aint staying idle, waiting for NIS Apl.
av u heard of d replacement stuff?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by demmah08: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
the prisons did not disparse those they recruited or should i say replaced, they are preparing for their POP next month though until otherwise they are still in training and are being paid their Salaries.....
jt2damoney:
Everyone shld b patient and hopeful.For me i blve whn a new minister is appointed,the recruitment/replacement u seek will definetly fall in place both in nscdc,nis,ffs and prisons
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by luckystical: 5:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by alimat216(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2015
EFCC reopens probe into immigration job scandal SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 : FIDELIS SORIWEI AND ADELANI ADEPEGBA Leave a Comment Paradang and Moro The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has reopened investigations into the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment tragedy in 2014, which led to the death of 19 young job seekers, The PUNCH learnt on Monday. Operatives of the anti-graft agency on Monday quizzed the immediate past Comptroller General of the NIS, Mr. David Paradang, for over seven hours. Paradang was asked questions about the N555m said to have been collected from applicants who participated in the 2014 exercise. The Senate under David Mark as president had in 2014 probed the tragedy but the report of the investigative committee did not see the light of the day before the seventh senate ended. The PUNCH learnt that the EFCC invited Paradang to appear before it to provide explanation on how the money collected from job seekers in March 2014 was spent. A top operative of the commission told one of our correspondents on the condition of anonymity that the NIS under Paradang and those who played crucial roles in the ill-fated recruitment only declared N45m as the money collected. The source said that investigations conducted by operatives of the commission revealed that the applicants paid N600m. It was added that top officials of the Ministry of Interior and the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prison Services Board, only declared N45m as the amount collected. Paradang was said to have arrived at the Idiagbon House headquarters of the EFCC at Wuse II, Abuja, by 10 am and was taken straight to the interrogation room for a interrogation session that lasted seven hours. As of 5pm when our correspondents filed this story, Paradang was still responding to questions from EFCC operatives probing the alleged fraud. The source said, “Operatives of the commission are interrogating the former Comptroller General, Immigration, Mr. David Paradang. “The man was invited and he came on his own and he was immediately ushered into the interrogation room. No, he was not arrested. “Operatives are interrogating him in relation with the Immigration recruitment exercise that led to the death of many innocent Nigerians in 2014. “The commission is probing the disappearance of N600m that was received from the applicants. “There is this report that those who carried out that exercise declared only N45m out of the N600m they collected. We want to know where the remaining N555m is” The PUNCH also learnt that the EFCC might invite the immediate past Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, and other top officials of the interior ministry in relation with the issue. The Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC, Mr.Wilson Uwujaren, confirmed to our correspondent on the telephone that Paradang was at the EFCC. “He was invited and he came,” he said and refused further comments. Before the May 15, 2014 tragedy, a recruitment committee headed by S.D Tapgun, the Director/ Secretary of the board, had recommended that the recruitment exercise be shifted to either the last weekend in March or second week in April, 2014 for proper arrangement to be made. The recruitment committee also proposed that N5m should be budgeted for hiring of ambulances and buying of water. At its last meeting held on March 7, 2014, the committee raised a memo to Moro on its recommendations, but the memo was ignored. The 16 members of the committee were drawn from the CDFIPB, NIS, Ministry of Interior, and Drexel Tech Nigeria Limited, which managed the online portal for the recruitment exercise. The members include Tapgun (CDFIPB); JaeI Kpatuvvak, Deputy Director (A&P), CDFIPB; Okhamera A. I., Asst. Director (Admin), CDFIPB; Bello Torankawa, Asst. Director (A&P), CDFIPB; Hamid AbduII-Iamid, Asst. Director (IMM), CDFIPB; Aduku, M. M., Asst. Director (D&GP), CDFIPB; and Oyedeji, T.V., CIS (APU) , NIS. Others are Abubakar A. A., Interior ministry; Chukwu O. C., Rep. Asst. Director (F&A), CDFIPB; I. M. Makama, LA, CDFIPB; Nasiru Yusuf, ICT Unit, CDFIPB; . Shehu Mohammed, Deputy Director (D &GP), CDFIPB; Mukah O. S., Chief Admin. Officer (FFS); Theodore Maiyaki, Drexei Tech.; Wiiiiam Butau, Drexel Tech; and Abioye Bankole, Drexei Tech. The committee budgeted Nll2,38l, 200 for the exercise to cover Duty Tour Allowance for immigration officials, cost of radio and television announcements, cost of setting examination questions, cost of digital printing machine, marking scanners and contingency (five per cent of the total costs). Though each applicant paid N1000 for the online registration, no money was released to the recruitment committee by the Interior ministry. The committee met with officials of Drexel Tech Nigeria Limited and asked the firm to provide funds for the recruitment because there was no provision for the exercise in the 2014 budget. The firm released N45m on March 12 to enable the aptitude test to hold as scheduled. Following the recruitment tragedy, former President Goodluck Jonathan directed the ministry to refund the N1,000 to the applicants, but the directive was not carried out by the ministry. The career of Parradang ended on August 21, 2015 when he was suspended by the Federal Government for illegally recruiting 1,600 personnel into the service in May, 2015 without the approval of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board, which has the statutory power to recruit. He was said to have recruited 700 Assistant Inspectors of Immigration and 900 Immigration Assistants III, towards the end of Jonathan’s tenure. He was subsequently replaced by Martin Abeshi by President Muhammadu Buhari a week later. Though the Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, visited the Presidential Villa to plead with Buhari, the sacking of the suspended CG indicated that the visit was not successful.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
alimat216:
EFCC reopens probe into immigration job scandal
SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 : FIDELIS SORIWEI AND
ADELANI ADEPEGBA
Leave a Comment
Paradang and Moro
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
has reopened investigations into the Nigerian
Immigration Service recruitment tragedy in 2014,
which led to the death of 19 young job seekers,
The PUNCH learnt on Monday.
Operatives of the anti-graft agency on Monday
quizzed the immediate past Comptroller General
of the NIS, Mr. David Paradang, for over seven
hours. Paradang was asked questions about the
N555m said to have been collected from
applicants who participated in the 2014 exercise.
The Senate under David Mark as president had in
2014 probed the tragedy but the report of the
investigative committee did not see the light of
the day before the seventh senate ended.
The PUNCH learnt that the EFCC invited Paradang
to appear before it to provide explanation on how
the money collected from job seekers in March
2014 was spent.
A top operative of the commission told one of our
correspondents on the condition of anonymity
that the NIS under Paradang and those who
played crucial roles in the ill-fated recruitment
only declared N45m as the money collected.
The source said that investigations conducted by
operatives of the commission revealed that the
applicants paid N600m.
It was added that top officials of the Ministry of
Interior and the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration
and Prison Services Board, only declared N45m
as the amount collected.
Paradang was said to have arrived at the
Idiagbon House headquarters of the EFCC at
Wuse II, Abuja, by 10 am and was taken straight
to the interrogation room for a interrogation
session that lasted seven hours.
As of 5pm when our correspondents filed this
story, Paradang was still responding to questions
from EFCC operatives probing the alleged fraud.
The source said, “Operatives of the commission
are interrogating the former Comptroller General,
Immigration, Mr. David Paradang.
“The man was invited and he came on his own
and he was immediately ushered into the
interrogation room. No, he was not arrested.
“Operatives are interrogating him in relation with
the Immigration recruitment exercise that led to
the death of many innocent Nigerians in 2014.
“The commission is probing the disappearance of
N600m that was received from the applicants.
“There is this report that those who carried out
that exercise declared only N45m out of the
N600m they collected. We want to know where
the remaining N555m is”
The PUNCH also learnt that the EFCC might invite
the immediate past Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba
Moro, and other top officials of the interior
ministry in relation with the issue.
The Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC,
Mr.Wilson Uwujaren, confirmed to our
correspondent on the telephone that Paradang
was at the EFCC.
“He was invited and he came,” he said and
refused further comments.
Before the May 15, 2014 tragedy, a recruitment
committee headed by S.D Tapgun, the Director/
Secretary of the board, had recommended that
the recruitment exercise be shifted to either the
last weekend in March or second week in April,
2014 for proper arrangement to be made.
The recruitment committee also proposed that
N5m should be budgeted for hiring of ambulances
and buying of water.
At its last meeting held on March 7, 2014, the
committee raised a memo to Moro on its
recommendations, but the memo was ignored.
The 16 members of the committee were drawn
from the CDFIPB, NIS, Ministry of Interior, and
Drexel Tech Nigeria Limited, which managed the
online portal for the recruitment exercise.
The members include Tapgun (CDFIPB); JaeI
Kpatuvvak, Deputy Director (A&P), CDFIPB;
Okhamera A. I., Asst. Director (Admin), CDFIPB;
Bello Torankawa, Asst. Director (A&P), CDFIPB;
Hamid AbduII-Iamid, Asst. Director (IMM),
CDFIPB; Aduku, M. M., Asst. Director (D&GP),
CDFIPB; and Oyedeji, T.V., CIS (APU) , NIS.
Others are Abubakar A. A., Interior ministry;
Chukwu O. C., Rep. Asst. Director (F&A), CDFIPB;
I. M. Makama, LA, CDFIPB; Nasiru Yusuf, ICT
Unit, CDFIPB; . Shehu Mohammed, Deputy
Director (D &GP), CDFIPB; Mukah O. S., Chief
Admin. Officer (FFS); Theodore Maiyaki, Drexei
Tech.; Wiiiiam Butau, Drexel Tech; and Abioye
Bankole, Drexei Tech.
The committee budgeted Nll2,38l, 200 for the
exercise to cover Duty Tour Allowance for
immigration officials, cost of radio and television
announcements, cost of setting examination
questions, cost of digital printing machine,
marking scanners and contingency (five per cent
of the total costs).
Though each applicant paid N1000 for the online
registration, no money was released to the
recruitment committee by the Interior ministry.
The committee met with officials of Drexel Tech
Nigeria Limited and asked the firm to provide
funds for the recruitment because there was no
provision for the exercise in the 2014 budget.
The firm released N45m on March 12 to enable
the aptitude test to hold as scheduled.
Following the recruitment tragedy, former
President Goodluck Jonathan directed the ministry
to refund the N1,000 to the applicants, but the
directive was not carried out by the ministry.
The career of Parradang ended on August 21,
2015 when he was suspended by the Federal
Government for illegally recruiting 1,600 personnel
into the service in May, 2015 without the approval
of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons
Services Board, which has the statutory power to
recruit.
He was said to have recruited 700 Assistant
Inspectors of Immigration and 900 Immigration
Assistants III, towards the end of Jonathan’s
tenure.
He was subsequently replaced by Martin Abeshi
by President Muhammadu Buhari a week later.
Though the Plateau State Governor, Simon
Lalong, visited the Presidential Villa to plead with
Buhari, the sacking of the suspended CG
indicated that the visit was not successful.
the fool that is suppose to be in jail now is that old thing called Abba Moro for his "death recruitment" i'v prayed that God should punish him(Moro) and as long as l live this's his time to face his evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by adesan790: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
RESIDENT BUHARI AND YOUTHS UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: FEMI ADESINA JOINS IN THE DECEPTION.

HOW LONG WILL THIS UNFORGIVABLE ABUSE OF OUR YOUTHS CONTINUE?

As I plunge deep into Japhet J. Omojuwa’s article titled ‘Nigeria: The Unforgivable Abuse of Our People’ published in The Punch Newspaper of Wednesday, September 9, 2015. I couldn’t agree less with Omojuwa’s submission when I heard Femi Adesina, the president’s adviser on media and publicity while speaking on the Osasu Show on AIT on Monday, September 14, 2015. As I watched the show, I continue to laugh within and felt pity for those misinformed youths in the studio putting questions to Adesina on youth unemployment and what the president has as his plans. Even with the clear evidence of how our youths, who were recruited by a presidential committee in May, 2015, are being treated with blatant disregard and impunity, Adesina still had the guts to spew lies of behemoth measures on how President Buhari will even somersault policies to create jobs for Nigerian youths.

It is the highest form of unforgivable abuse to our youths when Adesina said the president recognized that the majority of our populations are youths and that about 60% of these youths are unemployed and that the president is so concerned that he would do anything to reduce this scourge of unemployment. He went further by saying that when a certain Manufacturing Association on Nigeria visited the president; he (Buhari) told the session he is willing to discard/review any policy in as much as it will create jobs for youths. In fact, Adesina further confirmed that Buhari keeps saying that any policy that will support jobs creation for the youths, he will support – OMG! What a humongous and copious lies from a bottomless pit from a respected man from the media. To quickly put it this way, I want to ask Adesina, if Buhari was so concerned that he would do everything to reduce youth unemployment, how come under the same Buhari’s watch; our youths, who were recently recruited by a presidential committee in May, 2015 into the Nigeria Immigration Service, are being treated with deliberate disrespect, abuse and indefinite suspension by a CDFIPB Board and the Ministry of Interior and yet he (Buhari) sits comfortably at Aso Rock Villa without calling them to order, only to be vowing in the media to support any policy that creates jobs for the youths with Femi Adesina assisting him to speak from both sides of the mouth?

To imagine that this country is rehabilitating some Thirty Thousand (30,000) former militants through the payment of monthly stipends (about a Hundred Thousand naira monthly pay) and some skills acquisition programmes in various institutions both in Nigeria and choice destinations abroad, spend thousands of dollars to send Pilgrims to Mecca/Jerusalem, recruit thousands into the Army and DSS, pay millions of dollars to legislators for wardrobe allowace to mention just a few, without complaints of paucity of funds, is a slap on the face of those young Nigerian youths who were recruited into the Immigration Service by the last administration and who have spent their money, time and energy criss-crossing the length and breadth of this country; risking their livesin the process, to get this job only to be suspended indefinitely afterwards due to bickering over who is superior between the Immigration board and the Presidential Committee. How insensitive can PMB be to the plight of these youths and just like Omojuwa concluded; what a better way to raise the middle finger on the entire population of youths in these country by our leaders. Will Femi Adesina claim he is not aware of this when he appeared on the Osasu Show on AIT? Why then is he joining in the deception, given clear evidence? I think I respect Adesina more than what I heard from him on the Osasu Show.

Imagine, since May this year, former militants, including those studying abroad on government scholarships have been complaining that their allowances have not been paid, went ahead to organize protest marches to demand quick payment of these allowances and President Buhari did everything possible, because of fears that the militants may resume their nefarious activities, to quickly resolve their grievances and yet the same president who promised doing everything, including policy support/somersault to create employment for the average Nigerian youth is watching while some Two Thousand (2,000) youths willing to serve their fatherland are being battered and maltreated over what is no fault of theirs by an Immigration board they put there through a collective will and their president cannot intervene.

The Questions remains:

1. Why did the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service not put their house in order before allowing the recruitment exercise to take place?

2. Did young Nigerians force them into conducting the recruitment? Or has it now become a crime for unemployed youths in Nigeria to see vacancies advertised and then apply? Must they always suffer consequences after applying for jobs some Immigration board thinks it should have been allotted to their persons rather than a fair-process selected young Nigerians?

3. When the Immigration Board knew they want the vacancies allotted as they did in 2012 with that woman CGIS (Rose), why did they deceive innocent youths by short-listing them for appointment and sending them on a mandatory 3 months induction into the service, allowing them to spend their monies, lose their petty jobs, went through harrowing experiences of death when they knew all along that the recruitment was a federal government scam and would be suspended indefinitely according to their wish?

4. Why impose an indefinite suspension without any directive to the affected persons on a recruitment process they were made to believe in and which was conducted by a legitimate government, we gave our mandate in 2011?

5. Why is President Buhari, who has promised to sustain and not invalidate any policy of the past administration that supports employment creation for the youths, not happy with the process as recently claimed by Abba Moro, when it is obvious to him that the process was put in place by President Goodluck Jonathan to employ Nigerians through a fair process?

6. Does this whole blame game by the Ministry of Interior, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service as to who conducted what and who was not carried along in the process not constituting gruesome, callous and an outright disregard/insensitivity to the sufferings and the pains of the affected persons who have been caught in these web of power tussle and leadership impunity/failure?

7. Is this not a blatant disregard to the free flowing tears and sorrow of our youths and more insult to the fresh injuries of the 2014 Abba Moro-Youth-killing recruitment exercise?

In as much as I appreciate President Buhari’s effort to sanitize this nation with the various policies he is rolling out, I beg him in the same vain to please consider these newly appointed youths and spare them of the aftermath of frustration, despondency and restiveness that may follow the revocation of their appointments. If President Buhari is really committed to creating jobs for these teeming youths, and will truly maintain any Jonathan’s policy that support job creation and will even somersault any policy to get our youths employed as acknowledged by Femi Adesina, then this is the time to use his influential leadership style in addressing the uncertainty looming over the fate and future of these young people, by using the mandate many of these youths gave him, to confirm their appointments into the service.
I wish to say herein that I voted for Buhari during the elections and I love his approach all these while, but if he fails to consider these young Nigerians/remedy their plight by using their case to prove to all Nigerian youths that all he is saying about supporting all policies that provides employment for them is genuine, then I may no longer be happy with his regime henceforth.

All the same, I still call on every well meaning Nigerian out there to speak against this impunity against Nigerian youths {two thousands (2,000) of them). Do not to settle back and watch these youth suffer in silence without anybody to talk for them. I call on all our Governors, Senators, Honourable Representatives of the Nigerian people, Legal Aids Council, Civil Society Groups, Social Activists and Advocacy Groups, The Vibrant Nigerian Media, The National Association of Nigerian Students, The Nigerian Bar Association, The National Human Right Commission and many others who have not been mentioned to please help bring this issues to table with the government. You will do those vulnerable youths out there great humanitarian service if you assist in taking this matter up and bringing it to an adorable end, where everyone will laugh and heave a sumptuous relief.

If you love the Nigerian youth and against any form of impunity against them, please share this gory story of blatant leadership impunity against Nigerian youths with everyone you know in order to create the awareness for our brothers and sisters whom these injustices are being meted out on. As youths, the time has come for us to talk about the many injustices against us by our leaders; we must take our destinies in our own hands; we must tell our government what we want and what they are doing wrongly against; we must have a peaceful say on how our affairs are directed in this country. The selfish wish of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board should not override the destinies of two thousand (2,000) Nigerian youths; we put them there through our collective will and we can call them to order through our joint actions too. It is these people today; who knows, it may be you tomorrow.

‪#‎RecallBackOurYouthsIntoTheNIS‬

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by alimat216(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=adesan790 post=38031546]RESIDENT BUHARI AND YOUTHS UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: FEMI ADESINA JOINS IN THE DECEPTION.

HOW LONG WILL THIS UNFORGIVABLE ABUSE OF OUR YOUTHS CONTINUE?

As I plunge deep into Japhet J. Omojuwa’s article titled ‘Nigeria: The Unforgivable Abuse of Our People’ published in The Punch Newspaper of Wednesday, September 9, 2015. I couldn’t agree less with Omojuwa’s submission when I heard Femi Adesina, the president’s adviser on media and publicity while speaking on the Osasu Show on AIT on Monday, September 14, 2015. As I watched the show, I continue to laugh within and felt pity for those misinformed youths in the studio putting questions to Adesina on youth unemployment and what the president has as his plans. Even with the clear evidence of how our youths, who were recruited by a presidential committee in May, 2015, are being treated with blatant disregard and impunity, Adesina still had the guts to spew lies of behemoth measures on how President Buhari will even somersault policies to create jobs for Nigerian youths.

It is the highest form of unforgivable abuse to our youths when Adesina said the president recognized that the majority of our populations are youths and that about 60% of these youths are unemployed and that the president is so concerned that he would do anything to reduce this scourge of unemployment. He went further by saying that when a certain Manufacturing Association on Nigeria visited the president; he (Buhari) told the session he is willing to discard/review any policy in as much as it will create jobs for youths. In fact, Adesina further confirmed that Buhari keeps saying that any policy that will support jobs creation for the youths, he will support – OMG! What a humongous and copious lies from a bottomless pit from a respected man from the media. To quickly put it this way, I want to ask Adesina, if Buhari was so concerned that he would do everything to reduce youth unemployment, how come under the same Buhari’s watch; our youths, who were recently recruited by a presidential committee in May, 2015 into the Nigeria Immigration Service, are being treated with deliberate disrespect, abuse and indefinite suspension by a CDFIPB Board and the Ministry of Interior and yet he (Buhari) sits comfortably at Aso Rock Villa without calling them to order, only to be vowing in the media to support any policy that creates jobs for the youths with Femi Adesina assisting him to speak from both sides of the mouth?

To imagine that this country is rehabilitating some Thirty Thousand (30,000) former militants through the payment of monthly stipends (about a Hundred Thousand naira monthly pay) and some skills acquisition programmes in various institutions both in Nigeria and choice destinations abroad, spend thousands of dollars to send Pilgrims to Mecca/Jerusalem, recruit thousands into the Army and DSS, pay millions of dollars to legislators for wardrobe allowace to mention just a few, without complaints of paucity of funds, is a slap on the face of those young Nigerian youths who were recruited into the Immigration Service by the last administration and who have spent their money, time and energy criss-crossing the length and breadth of this country; risking their livesin the process, to get this job only to be suspended indefinitely afterwards due to bickering over who is superior between the Immigration board and the Presidential Committee. How insensitive can PMB be to the plight of these youths and just like Omojuwa concluded; what a better way to raise the middle finger on the entire population of youths in these country by our leaders. Will Femi Adesina claim he is not aware of this when he appeared on the Osasu Show on AIT? Why then is he joining in the deception, given clear evidence? I think I respect Adesina more than what I heard from him on the Osasu Show.

Imagine, since May this year, former militants, including those studying abroad on government scholarships have been complaining that their allowances have not been paid, went ahead to organize protest marches to demand quick payment of these allowances and President Buhari did everything possible, because of fears that the militants may resume their nefarious activities, to quickly resolve their grievances and yet the same president who promised doing everything, including policy support/somersault to create employment for the average Nigerian youth is watching while some Two Thousand (2,000) youths willing to serve their fatherland are being battered and maltreated over what is no fault of theirs by an Immigration board they put there through a collective will and their president cannot intervene.

The Questions remains:

1. Why did the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service not put their house in order before allowing the recruitment exercise to take place?

2. Did young Nigerians force them into conducting the recruitment? Or has it now become a crime for unemployed youths in Nigeria to see vacancies advertised and then apply? Must they always suffer consequences after applying for jobs some Immigration board thinks it should have been allotted to their persons rather than a fair-process selected young Nigerians?

3. When the Immigration Board knew they want the vacancies allotted as they did in 2012 with that woman CGIS (Rose), why did they deceive innocent youths by short-listing them for appointment and sending them on a mandatory 3 months induction into the service, allowing them to spend their monies, lose their petty jobs, went through harrowing experiences of death when they knew all along that the recruitment was a federal government scam and would be suspended indefinitely according to their wish?

4. Why impose an indefinite suspension without any directive to the affected persons on a recruitment process they were made to believe in and which was conducted by a legitimate government, we gave our mandate in 2011?

5. Why is President Buhari, who has promised to sustain and not invalidate any policy of the past administration that supports employment creation for the youths, not happy with the process as recently claimed by Abba Moro, when it is obvious to him that the process was put in place by President Goodluck Jonathan to employ Nigerians through a fair process?

6. Does this whole blame game by the Ministry of Interior, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board and the Nigeria Immigration Service as to who conducted what and who was not carried along in the process not constituting gruesome, callous and an outright disregard/insensitivity to the sufferings and the pains of the affected persons who have been caught in these web of power tussle and leadership impunity/failure?

7. Is this not a blatant disregard to the free flowing tears and sorrow of our youths and more insult to the fresh injuries of the 2014 Abba Moro-Youth-killing recruitment exercise?

In as much as I appreciate President Buhari’s effort to sanitize this nation with the various policies he is rolling out, I beg him in the same vain to please consider these newly appointed youths and spare them of the aftermath of frustration, despondency and restiveness that may follow the revocation of their appointments. If President Buhari is really committed to creating jobs for these teeming youths, and will truly maintain any Jonathan’s policy that support job creation and will even somersault any policy to get our youths employed as acknowledged by Femi Adesina, then this is the time to use his influential leadership style in addressing the uncertainty looming over the fate and future of these young people, by using the mandate many of these youths gave him, to confirm their appointments into the service.
I wish to say herein that I voted for Buhari during the elections and I love his approach all these while, but if he fails to consider these young Nigerians/remedy their plight by using their case to prove to all Nigerian youths that all he is saying about supporting all policies that provides employment for them is genuine, then I may no longer be happy with his regime henceforth.

All the same, I still call on every well meaning Nigerian out there to speak against this impunity against Nigerian youths {two thousands (2,000) of them). Do not to settle back and watch these youth suffer in silence without anybody to talk for them. I call on all our Governors, Senators, Honourable Representatives of the Nigerian people, Legal Aids Council, Civil Society Groups, Social Activists and Advocacy Groups, The Vibrant Nigerian Media, The National Association of Nigerian Students, The Nigerian Bar Association, The National Human Right Commission and many others who have not been mentioned to please help bring this issues to table with the government. You will do those vulnerable youths out there great humanitarian service if you assist in taking this matter up and bringing it to an adorable end, where everyone will laugh and heave a sumptuous relief.

If you love the Nigerian youth and against any form of impunity against them, please share this gory story of blatant leadership impunity against Nigerian youths with everyone you know in order to create the awareness for our brothers and sisters whom these injustices are being meted out on. As youths, the time has come for us to talk about the many injustices against us by our leaders; we must take our destinies in our own hands; we must tell our government what we want and what they are doing wrongly against; we must have a peaceful say on how our affairs are directed in this country. The selfish wish of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board should not override the destinies of two thousand (2,000) Nigerian youths; we put them there through our collective will and we can call them to order through our joint actions too. It is these people today; who knows, it may be you tomorrow.

‪THE NEWLY RECRUITED STAFF SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AND THEY SHOULD ALSO ADD UP THE 3000 ONES TO COMPLIMENT THE EXPECTED FIGURES AS ANNOUNCED DURING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by owoyemi100: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Any latest pls because rumour want kill me here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by omisakint: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Guys, don't dull it... Start purchasing form for man o war or peace corps m
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by dammysphere(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
MOST APPLICANTS LIKE ME WERE QUALIFIED TO PARTAKE IN THE CBT EXAMS,BUT I WASNT SHORTLISTED.I HELP MANY PEOPLE TO APPLY COS I WORK WITH AN ISP,BUT ONLY FEW WAS SELECTED EXCLUDING ME,LET HIM EXPLAIN WHY I WASNT SELECTED COS MY APPLICATIONS WAS PERFECTLY FILLED AND EXAMINED BEFORE SUBMISSION.THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS WAS UNFAIR TO MY PATH AND MY FELLOW APPLICANTS

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Haba is taking the government too long for creation of jobs,haba why can't pmb just open all this jobs at once to start recruitment cus if one doesn't get NSCDC or FRSC the person might get PRISON,Fire service or NIS or custom.This taking him to long.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by jt2damoney(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
calm down and things take its place

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
I hope u won't all say I'm ....... D's time around, CU's all the info I placed on here have so far been confirmed to be true

The previous recruitment is over and done with, the new recruitment would start February next year. quote me anywhere. my source is reliable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Drabeey:
I hope u won't all say I'm ....... D's time around, CU's all the info I placed on here have so far been confirmed to be true

The previous recruitment is over and done with, the new recruitment would start February next year. quote me anywhere. my source is reliable
na you know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by adesan790: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2015
PRESIDENT BUHARI SHOULD SHOW LEADERSHIP BY STOPPING THE AGONIES OF OUR YOUTHS.

***The Untold Tales of Crying Nigerian Youths.

Quality Leadership plays a significant role in enhancing the welfare of the people. It acts as a catalyst which accelerates the pace of the structural transformation of an economy and enables a country to fully utilize the ability of its human resource endowment and prevent the less privileged from being exploited by any privileged group within the system. Thus leadership is a deliberate and sustained application and combination of the appropriate knowledge and managerial expertise and other important resources to cater for the considerable interest of the people. While President Buhari has displayed the characteristics of quality leadership since assuming office on May 29, 2015 in some areas; he has failed woefully or simply lacking such traits in others, making him look inhumane and unconcerned about the welfare of the people, especially the youths; leaving them (i.e youths) in the hands of some wicked set of Nigerians who are hell bent on frustrating the essence of merit in the system. Government, they say, is a continuum; meaning whatever any past government does will be followed up and concluded by a new government without any rancour or resentment. However, evidence emanating from the government of PMB in recent times concerning our youths (2,000 of them), who were recently recruited by a presidential committee in May, 2015 into the Nigeria Immigration Service, is proving this assertion wrong.

How can President Buhari, who has vowed to do everything within his capacity to reduce youths unemployment, stay aloof and continue to watch these same youths, in particular, those ones who were recently appointed by a presidential committee into the Nigeria Immigration Service, being treated with deliberate insolence, cruelty and suspension by a selfish Immigration Board and the Ministry of Interior without intervention? My heart bleeds to see many of these youth, who trusted PMB with their votes continue to suffer an injustice not invited by any will of theirs. Was it by any of their actions that made the government of Nigeria to advertise vacancies in the Nigerian Immigration Service? Thus when has it become an offence for unemployed youths in Nigeria to apply for vacancies advertised by the government of their country? When has it become an offence for unemployed youths in Nigeria to aspire to serve in the nation in any ministry, department or agency in any capacity?

The story below of a young female Nigerian who was caught in all the brouhaha of the NIS recruitment moved me to tears and I keep wondering, do we really have leaders with human hearts? After completing her NYSC in Lagos in 2010, Patricia (pseudonym) searched for the length and width of Lagos for employment but could not find any. She was becoming upset and irritated before her mother’s friend, whom she had met during her service year and squatted with all along, informed her of a vacant post of a geography teacher in a private school in the neighbourhood and encouraged her to apply. She did as advised and was lucky to be the chosen one amongst the twenty-five other persons who went for the interview. Her monthly pay according to the given appointment letter was Twenty-two Thousand Naira (N22, 000.00K) per month. For someone who is getting to the point of grief and misery, she accepted the offer and forged ahead with life. Consequently, from the little amount she was able to save within the first year of her employment, she got a one room apartment within the suburb and was doing close to fine.

Since no one would be comfortable with just an income to feed and pay rent alone, she was putting up applications to places where vacancies were being advertised, while she managed what she had at hand but all her attempts were not successful. In 2014, when adverts were placed for recruitments into the Nigeria Immigration Service by the Nigerian government; with her one thousand naira service charges, she applied. Well, we all know the story of the tragedy that trailed that Abba Moro-Youth-killing recruitment exercise. Escaping death with just minor scratches at the stampede that ensued at the examination centre, she came back home and continued her life just like many other youths around. Every other thing she needed to know about the recruitment was heard in the news.

Time was gradually healing her 2014 sorrowful ordeal before the Nigerian government came up again with the idea of a presidential committee to assist the Nigeria Immigration Department in the recruitment into the Service in February, 2015. Not deterred and seeking a better job that will add at least little to her income, she followed up the adverts with an application. Shortly afterwards, she got an e-mail to proceed for an aptitude test in Zaria as that was where the centre for those of her geopolitical zone fell. She travelled all the way from Lagos to participate in the test. Shortly afterwards, she received another e-mail that she passed the test, hence was told to proceed to her state of origin in Plateau State to partake in a physical examination, document verification and oral interview, which she complied with from her base in Lagos again. At the end, she was notified of her success in the exercise and was told to proceed to the Nigeria Immigration Training School, Kano (ITSK) to collect her appointment letter and undergo documentation into the Immigration Service. She travelled all the way to Kano again from Lagos for the exercise. It was really a tough time in her life because while the exercise lasted, her employers in the private school where she teaches were beginning to frown at her incessant travels and her many requests for casual leaves. She received several queries for overstaying her leaves and even forfeited countless amounts representing the number of days she was away/absent from duty.

The spirit of things working out well for her in the immigration was however too overwhelming that she took all the adversities in her work place in good faith. And when it was clear that she had been appointed into the immigration service, as the presidential committee made her believe and was asked to report at ITSK, she took another leave and left for Kano State. At Kano, after the documentation, she was posted alongside others back to her state of origin for a three month induction programme into the immigration service. She therefore reported at the Plateau State Command of the NIS and immediately informed her previous employers about the development. Without delay, since they cannot leave their students without a teacher in the subject she was teaching, the employers quickly filled up the vacancy she created with another candidate on their wait list. Patricia however became sceptical about the recruitment when she was not issued her appointment letter in Kano as specified in the e-mail sent to her by the presidential committee; instead she was only documented, issued a staff identification number (NIS Number), was asked to open a salary as well as a pension account and was given a posting letter to the NIS command of her state of origin for induction. She was told her appointment letter will be sent to her through her state of origin’s NIS command. Imagine the risk, the cost and the stress involved for this lady across the length and breadth of the country. Not minding however, she obeyed all instructions.

Just two days into rounding up her induction programme in Jos, she, alongside other participants were surprised to learn that President Buhari has suspended the recruitment exercise and has even suspended the Immigration boss David Parradang for allegedly conducting illegal recruitment into the service as he (PMB) was mischievously briefed by the ministry of interior and the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board (CDFIPB). Hence Patricia and other course mates were sacked from what they believed they already had. Since there was nothing to do again in Jos, she returned back to her base in Lagos and ever since then, despondency is the only word that can describe her at the moment. Can you please imagine you were in this lady’s situation? Painful if I can hear you well.

I did not know this until her friend, who happens to be my friend’s fiancée, narrated Patricia’s story and how she has been without job and without money since she was suspended during August, 2015. Her tribulation grew from bad to worse when her landlord began to request for his rent. Patricia’s rent expired in May, 2015, however, since that was the period when all the invitation to partake in this and that in the recruitment process climaxed, she promised her landlord to be patient for his rent until she returns and went ahead to use the amount saved to journey from Lagos to the different places she went to and finally expended all that was left of it during the induction programme, since the participants were not provided with allowances but had to buy everything they needed, including Uniform, Shoes, Beret, Vest and Belt out of pocket, believing things were going to work out fine; unfortunately they were dazed with a suspension along the line by a CDFIPB who misinformed President Buhari that the recruitment was illegal. Right now, young and innocent Patricia has been given till the end of September, 2015 by her landlord to offset her indebtedness or face ejection. I am quite sure those people who are well familiar with Lagos landlords will know exactly what this lady is facing at the moment; all because she dared to serve her country and aimed for a better life.

Can the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Board (CDFIPB) and the ministry of interior please tell Nigerians how the recruitment became illegal? A recruitment exercise whose mandate was given to a presidential committee to carryout was tagged illegal by a CDFIPB, who has over the years, being known for corruption, ethnicism and prebendal politics, simply because the presidential committee did not allow them to infiltrate the exercise with their relatives, ethnics and those they already collected money from. It was illegal because the relationship between the NIS and the board had not been cordial because of the struggle for the control of the soul of the NIS by the ministry/board hence they had to scuttle the process, thereby misinforming President Buhari in order to have their way, hence inflicting agony, pain, torture and misery on innocent Patricia and other young Nigerians that were appointed through a fair process. For Patricia as well as other Nigerians appointed, she knew nobody, no minister, no board member etc. Luck only smiled on her but because ‘Nigerians who knew nobody’ are not good for the job and were appointed by the presidential committee, then the recruitment must be botched for the CDFIPB to bring in their cronies, who are meant for the job.

Now you can see why I say PMB is not doing well in some areas. It is so ridiculous to note that a ministry/board will continue to subject young Nigerians, who wish to serve their father land with anguish, and a President we voted for cannot do anything to curb the over bearing attitude of the so called board. PMB should remember that Nigerian youths did not force the government to conduct this recruitment exercise, they did not know about the superiority contest between the immigration board and the presidential committee; all they just wanted to do is serve and earn a living; why then should they be made to suffer consequences they did not invite. Can the chairman of the board have Patricia as his daughter and watch her continue to suffer that way? Can Patricia be a grandchild of President Buhari and remain in perpetual sorrow as this whole show of shame of the CDFIPB is putting the poor girl through? Are the members of the board more Nigerian than these innocent youths, imagine two thousand (2,000) Nigerian youths for that matter? Please let this people remember we came around with nothing and we shall depart yonder with nothing. Being privileged to serve Nigeria at the NIS board does not make anyone of them different; the seat can be vacated at anytime for others to come in. President Buhari should please give these appointed youths the chance to serve by recalling them back into the NIS and ratifying their appointments as pronounced by the presidential committee in May, 2015. Finally, I want President Buhari to imagine what he would have become had he not been given the opportunity to serve in the Nigerian Army by the then Nigerian President in the 1960s.

To conclude, I wish to remind everyone out there about the recent mantra of action which the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN - Radio Nigeria) just coined to challenge every one of us to be security conscious. The action word is ‘SEE SOMETHING; SAY SOMETHING’. I therefore urge you, in whatever capacity you belong, to say something about this cruelty and insensitivity to the plight of our youths to our leaders as what we have seen, so that they (especially PMB) can correct their negative actions as it affects the people. Two thousand (2,000) young Nigerians appointed by the presidential committee on the following basis/cadres: 900 for CONPASS – 03; 700 for CONPASS – 06 and 400 for CONPASS – 08 respectively is too much a number to destroy their hopes and dreams because of self interest. Remember, an injustice to one is an injustice to all. SEE SOMETHING; SAY SOMETHING.

#‎RecallBackOurYouthsIntoTheNIS‬

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by dammysphere(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
IS IT TRUE THAT ONLY 2K WERE RECRUITED BY PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE? THATS NOT FAIR.I THOUGHT THEY WILL RECRUIT BETWEEN 4K-5K,ONLY 2K OUT OF OVER 700K APPLICANTS, ITS NOT FAIR.PLS PMB,OPEN D JOB MARKET FAST COS WE NO DEY ERA OF SLOW & STEADY ANYMORE.WE NEED MORE PACE,VELOCITY & SPEED GREATER THAN USAIN BOLT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
dammysphere:
IS IT TRUE THAT ONLY 2K WERE RECRUITED BY PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE? THATS NOT FAIR.I THOUGHT THEY WILL RECRUIT BETWEEN 4K-5K,ONLY 2K OUT OF OVER 700K APPLICANTS, ITS NOT FAIR.PLS PMB,OPEN D JOB MARKET FAST COS WE NO DEY ERA OF SLOW & STEADY ANYMORE.WE NEED MORE PACE,VELOCITY & SPEED GREATER THAN USAIN BOLT
this recruitment had its Kleg right from day one.Nis wer suppose to recruit 4-4500 people why 2k?and then how can they be feeding themeselves?haba check this thing.Recruitment was all politics it's just so sad that the youth end up paying for this stuffs.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nigeriaisblessed: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
I have very few questions to ask here;
1. Why are fellow unemployed youths Happy that dis recruitment is having K-Leg?
2. Why can't you believe that this exercise was almost 100% credible?
3. If actually they came in through backdoor, how come none of their big shot is speaking for them?
4. Do we want the era of "my oga at d top" to continue?
5. Is it not crystal clear that some public servants who are hell bent on cancelling d recruitment are more corrupt than some politicians?
My fellow youths, its high time u and I stood up for something right to be done in this country. Let's call on d attention of govt to retain our fellow youths who have been employed by NIS so dat God can also give us our own jobs too. God didn't give u this because He has better plans for you. Nigeria truly is blessed!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stemichnaa(f): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:
3. If actually they came in through backdoor, how come none of their big shot is speaking for them?
5. Is it not crystal clear that some public servants who are hell bent on cancelling d recruitment are more corrupt than some politicians?
My fellow youths, its high time u and I stood up for something right to be done in this country. Let's call on d attention of govt to retain our fellow youths who have been employed by NIS so dat God can also give us our own jobs too. God didn't give u this because He has better plans for you. Nigeria truly is blessed!
For this too we pray O LORD.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:
May God provide you with a better job bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by skydude(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
My Attention was arrested by a particular write up which prompted my Rationale being to Scrutinise hw Wicked the hearts of men can be.1st of All am not an applicant to this above exercise but truth most be melted to how some graduates with rationale thinkn dish out some comments.
Some people said d whole exercise was messed in Rubble just bcs dey feel they got all the whole qualifications to av been chosen forgtn dat others aswell cud be more qualified dan U,are u saying u are more holy dan d pope or are u saying U are d over all best,am sure u shud not be in d labour market scraping for this Nis Job,and am sure most of dem Jeering are nt first class product, note a particular point we av Rich,middle class ad poor,everybody can't be rich @ d same time if nt nobody wud serve d other, so aswell no matter how fair d recruitment shud av been everybody cnt be absorbed @ d same time,people av been yelling for the cancellation forgetting dat d election dat even brought Buhari into Power was flooded by Malpractices bcs dey got people 2 fight deir cause,dis is pure political Vendetta and d youths of dis present day av been blinded by self greed undermining d fact we shud be our brothers keeper,
Pls what is gud for d goose is good for the gander,even if dey was 2 be cancellation of d whole exercise why not compensate dis people who spent deir hard earn money,who resigned from deir jobs,dis is nt a military regime dis is democracy which stipulates government continual,c dis is getting 2 much I learnt aswell that the SSS cadet dat wey abt passing out just 1 week 2 dat effect PMB d Dictator cancelled it,hw much can we withstand this slap 2 our face on our democracy,let us speak in 1 loud voice ,I luv 2 we all beloved Nigerians, a mouth sealed is a sealed destiny,d change is in our hands,

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
skydude:
My Attention was arrested by a particular write up which prompted my Rationale being to Scrutinise hw Wicked the hearts of men can be.1st of All am not an applicant to this above exercise but truth most be melted to how some graduates with rationale thinkn dish out some comments.
Some people said d whole exercise was messed in Rubble just bcs dey feel they got all the whole qualifications to av been chosen forgtn dat others aswell cud be more qualified dan U,are u saying u are more holy dan d pope or are u saying U are d over all best,am sure u shud not be in d labour market scraping for this Nis Job,and am sure most of dem Jeering are nt first class product, note a particular point we av Rich,middle class ad poor,everybody can't be rich @ d same time if nt nobody wud serve d other, so aswell no matter how fair d recruitment shud av been everybody cnt be absorbed @ d same time,people av been yelling for the cancellation forgetting dat d election dat even brought Buhari into Power was flooded by Malpractices bcs dey got people 2 fight deir cause,dis is pure political Vendetta and d youths of dis present day av been blinded by self greed undermining d fact we shud be our brothers keeper,
Pls what is gud for d goose is good for the gander,even if dey was 2 be cancellation of d whole exercise why not compensate dis people who spent deir hard earn money,who resigned from deir jobs,dis is nt a military regime dis is democracy which stipulates government continual,c dis is getting 2 much I learnt aswell that the SSS cadet dat wey abt passing out just 1 week 2 dat effect PMB d Dictator cancelled it,hw much can we withstand this slap 2 our face on our democracy,let us speak in 1 loud voice ,I luv 2 we all beloved Nigerians, a mouth sealed is a sealed destiny,d change is in our hands,

Summary plsssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.