Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557553 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by dannywhyte(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
TAKE THIS AS AN EXPO( I BELIEVE IT MAY COUNT )
take as many certificate as you can find, the guy who screened me gave me marks 4 each of the certificate I presented ,
SO SAD I 4GOT MY NIM CERTIFICATE .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by dannywhyte(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
ausmond:
more updates from benin please i beg you guys mine is 2mao
take all ur original docs
ARRIVE ON TIME,BE THERE B4 8AM, CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! some guys were sent bk @ exactly 8:01 am, I think they later allowed them.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by dannywhyte(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2015
ausmond:
more updates from benin please i beg you guys mine is 2mao

take all ur original docs
ARRIVE ON TIME,BE THERE B4 8AM, CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! some guys were sent bk @ exactly 8:01 am, I think they later allowed them
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yinkusofgod: 5:16pm On May 06, 2015
MzCorleone:
Just back from mine @ Ekiti state,nothing serious happened just make sure u are well dressed,clean your nails and teeth properly.
The only prob i had was when i removed my canvass,one female officer asked me to go and clean the paint on my toenails,i had to rush out and i came back sweating,when ekiti state comptroller saw me,she was like nobody has the right to tell us to clean the paint on our toes,or ask us to remove jewelries cos we are not N.I officers yet.
All in all,it was a good day,no questions asked and am thankful to God.
Thanks for the information.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Annais(f): 5:52pm On May 06, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Hi,I am a French Graduate too,please give me a full details of how yours went? What state did you do yours and Compass too. Pls reply
I did mine in Enugu. It went smoothly though slow at first. Nothing out of the ordinary, just as others have said nothing more. I'm CONPASS 8.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
Annais:

I did mine in Enugu. It went smoothly though slow at first. Nothing out of the ordinary, just as others have said nothing more. I'm CONPASS 8.
What questions were asked as regards your French background?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LilyLuvSrk(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
stedox:
Does anybody know about Ebonyi interview or does it mean that no Ebonyian is a nairalander like me. What a state I am from.

i'm an Ebonyian. just logging in now, after 2days without
battery. I wasn't wit my phone
yesterday. We all went to the parade
ground to do some warm up exercise &
sing some moral song like what we
sang in camp. Some soldiers were there. It was jst lyk NYSC all over again. Then
we were given numbers on how to
confront the panal for our oral
interview. I left the Nis building after 9
in the night after my interview. They
were very slow & went for lot's of break. It was really strenous waiting to be
called since d 7:00 am to 9:15pm. Some
people were yet to do their interview &
verification. If your documents are not
complete or authentic you're
disqualified. I produced my scanned medical report, it ws okayed. I thank
God for that. When going, for d females
do not put loop earring or bands,
necklace or too much make up. Pack ur
hair in a bun. Do not allow it to exceed
ur neck. Males no beard pls. Barb it if u have. When entering camp, we're told d
boys won't hve hair on thier head. D
females no makeup or jewelry. If u did
any crazy style please loose it. Some
areas could be strict & might jst
disqualify u. I pray to God I get an alert to start
training. Another thing, they are really
strict about the height. If they find
many applicants with reccomended
height, you might be put to the bottom
list. I surprised to find my height as 1.74(you will checked bfore facing the
panel) & filled 1.68 as my height in
application form. I'm really tall for a
lady! The interview, you just have to be
yourself & talk with confidence without
fidgeting. When youare asked ur name, call out your name very loud & stand
erect. Answer or attempt all questions
thrown at you even if you have no idea.
There is nothing like i don't knw. And
make sure you pray. Know a bit about
Nis & some other current affairs. Even if you don't know the answer, attempt to
say something. They want to see if you
have a good command of your voice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Joelnonni: 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
my ppl I thank God am in enugu now am to write 2morrw ....compass 6 I jxt pray God favours me 2morrw...any more info on what happened today...please more info
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Please people that have done,after checking your 0riginal certificates,did they collect photocopies for reference purposes? I am 0Y0,Compass 08. Please respond ASAP.thanks

no, photocopies are not needed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Philipsdael(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2015
Emmysteve:
I don't think so. For instance if you have a good conduct they can score you 8 or 9 etc, whereas if the column for financial problem is graded 8, it means you have a serious financial problem.
They are grading based on number
Hahahaha lots of laugh @ d bolded texts.
How them take knw nah !!!
Or is the guy looking hungry.
Lolz
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Annais(f): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

What questions were asked as regards your French background?
Nothing much. My interviewer greeted and asked me how I was in French and I responded and asked him too. That's all. I believe he was satisfied because I didn't hesitate and I know I have good accent *winks*. Anyway, it's in God's hands. Don't fear just relax and you will flow.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by buccunmie(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2015
I did mine today in Kwara, questions for interview varies depending on which of the men in the panel av yur papers.........d oga dat handled me only ask the school I graduated from and then check my certificates personally and that was all...............incase you are short, don't panic, u might be lucky that dose officers put It at 1.70 for you as against mostly 1.68 for guys and for even ladies too. goodluck to the rest of you. don't forget yur log in password too.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
Annais:

Nothing much. My interviewer greeted and asked me how I was in French and I responded and asked him too. That's all. I believe he was satisfied because I didn't hesitate and I know I have good accent *winks*. Anyway, it's in God's hands. Don't fear just relax and you will flow.
Thanks dear,they didn't ask you how your course can fit into NIS?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by bleej01: 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
laptop200:
You have to present it it. It is stipulated in the letter itself
ohh...thanks....I didn't look I guess
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:

no, photocopies are not needed.
Thanks dear
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
This image is for those that don't understand what flat foot means

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlufunshoBC: 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
I don't see them grade me, but there was a form stapled to the online printed invitation letter where my reference number, height and chest measurement were recorded... I was asked to walk some metres, stretch and fold my fingers. No questions asked. And I was able to present all the required documents. I can't really figure out the criteria that will be used for the final shortlist. Good luck to all. rep Osun

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laptop200: 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
Please, did anybody use his/her school leaving testimonial in place of certificate?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laptop200: 6:35pm On May 06, 2015
Apparently, No benue candidate in the house to share some experience with us. So typical.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:

i'm an Ebonyian. just logging in now, after 2days without
battery. I wasn't wit my phone
yesterday. We all went to the parade
ground to do some warm up exercise &
sing some moral song like what we
sang in camp. Some soldiers were there. It was jst lyk NYSC all over again. Then
we were given numbers on how to
confront the panal for our oral
interview. I left the Nis building after 9
in the night after my interview. They
were very slow & went for lot's of break. It was really strenous waiting to be
called since d 7:00 am to 9:15pm. Some
people were yet to do their interview &
verification. If your documents are not
complete or authentic you're
disqualified. I produced my scanned medical report, it ws okayed. I thank
God for that. When going, for d females
do not put loop earring or bands,
necklace or too much make up. Pack ur
hair in a bun. Do not allow it to exceed
ur neck. Males no beard pls. Barb it if u have. When entering camp, we're told d
boys won't hve hair on thier head. D
females no makeup or jewelry. If u did
any crazy style please loose it. Some
areas could be strict & might jst
disqualify u. I pray to God I get an alert to start
training. Another thing, they are really
strict about the height. If they find
many applicants with reccomended
height, you might be put to the bottom
list. I surprised to find my height as 1.74(you will checked bfore facing the
panel) & filled 1.68 as my height in
application form. I'm really tall for a
lady! The interview, you just have to be
yourself & talk with confidence without
fidgeting. When youare asked ur name, call out your name very loud & stand
erect. Answer or attempt all questions
thrown at you even if you have no idea.
There is nothing like i don't knw. And
make sure you pray. Know a bit about
Nis & some other current affairs. Even if you don't know the answer, attempt to
say something. They want to see if you
have a good command of your voice.

Thank u very much. I just got 2 ebonyi nw from lagos, ur info is very helpful. Do u stay in town?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Annais(f): 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Thanks dear,they didn't ask you how your course can fit into NIS?
No, they didn't.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by funom2004(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2015
my KADUNA people o...please share your experience now...or are we not on nairaland
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yamenesa: 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
Any information concerning nigeria immigration replacement 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Choyo: 7:15pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=funom2004 post=33483389]my KADUNA people o...please share your experience now...or are we not on nairaland [/quote
Did mine in kaduna on tuesday it was a friendly exercise, just relax your mind, just make sure all your documents are complete, testimonials are not allowed, in my case i took my secondary school testimonial but it was rejected luckily for me I was asked to bring my waec result today, the only questions i was asked was tell me a little about yourself what tribe are you, one last thing try and be puntual.good luck
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Choyo: 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
My kaduna people take note, the venue has been changed, it is no longer at immigration office along independence way, it has been changed to prison college in Barnawa it is close to Psychiatric hospital barnawa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laptop200: 7:27pm On May 06, 2015
Any graduate of geography on here?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LilyLuvSrk(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
stedox:

Thank u very much. I just got 2 ebonyi nw from lagos, ur info is very helpful. Do u stay in town?
No at Ezzamgbo. But reside in Lagos
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 06, 2015
Any graduate of French here that did in 0y0(Ibadan) Compass 08? How did it go?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by uwa007: 7:48pm On May 06, 2015
Please pple dat did in Benin,were u allowed to carry ur bag in? N wen did u finish...cos I hope to travel frm there.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 7:53pm On May 06, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:

No at Ezzamgbo. But reside in Lagos

That's a bit far from me here. I'm sure u r goin bak 2 lagos 2moro. Same as I if I finish early. If u dnt mind, send ur num so I can add u on watzapp or ur "bb" pin.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by fourfunmi: 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
Omo-eko, how far? Tomorrow is the D-day abi? God help us.

Philipsdael:

Hahahaha lots of laugh @ d bolded texts.
How them take knw nah !!!
Or is the guy looking hungry.
Lolz
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by funom2004(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2015
chai wahala dey... ...i did private primary school back den in 1997...we were giving only primary school testimonial o...kai ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.