Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557512 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Paragondan: 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
I'm on my way to camp by God grace na Godwin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ralphtamtobi: 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
Paragondan:
I'm on my way to camp by God grace na Godwin

Oga, which camp are you on your way to NYSC Camp Let us know

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by fourfunmi: 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
I wonder why you are keen on the race. Were you there today? I was no. 53... What do you think of the exercise? And how did yours go?

Philipsdael:

Yes oh, Omo'yami, today is the Dday, BabaGod will see us through.
I wonder why we are not doing the km-race in this stage.... It seems like there will be another stage bfore the real list comes out.
Anyway, Jah will see us through.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Paragondan: 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
ralphtamtobi:

Oga, which camp are you on your way to NYSC Camp Let us know
no NIS camp now by God grace
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by VirtueousWoman(f): 5:10pm On May 07, 2015
bleej01:
the situation today was totally not nice. But I've done mine finally sha. They almost finished me with questions from my field when they saw my result. Over 12 questionts oo....but at the end #Godwin
i was bombarded with questions too when they saw my result but i tank God i did not slank atal, my interviewers were really impressed by my responses but in all, i commit everything to God's hand to take charge and perfect the good work he has started........i am for compass 8, wat compass are u?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
All na #Godwin, had mine today in Ibadan...it was a friendly environment. @Mcshegs and @abdulslutsky...howdy?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Gooding55(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
Those people that said they were bombarded with questions, what course did you study?...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Philipsdael(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
fourfunmi:
I wonder why you are keen on the race. Were you there today? I was no. 53... What do you think of the exercise? And how did yours go?

Lolz....The race is one of my selling point nah....
Anyway, am glad that they didn't conduct it.
That reminds me,
I was thinking maybe you are that overweight/hefty lady that entered the parade ground and all hell was let loose with laughter and funny jokes .... You remember her right?.... I know she will be scared of the race just like you so the thought just flashed through my mind "is that FourFunmi ? hahaha.
I was number 98. All through the exercise, i was starving. ThankGod for that woman that started selling water n co, her bottled water calmed my nerves.
I was suprise that they didn't ask me any question abt my self except the interviewer that only asked me "whats my age, i told him and he stared at me and said i should say the truth, i laughed and said Yes sir thats my age....he just scanned through all my documents (i came with all the required documents) he scanned through and gave them all to me and said i can go.
I galantly went out of the office, picked my white canvass and zoomed out to the nearest boka.
How was yours
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by xtophizik(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2015
bleej01:
the situation today was totally not nice. But I've done mine finally sha. They almost finished me with questions from my field when they saw my result. Over 12 questionts oo....but at the end #Godwin

Sorry abt the frustration.I was among the 1st 5 that did the interview today.the oral interview wasn't particularlly cool.the officer was an Accountant jst made me feel like I didn't deserve my grades in school cos all my answers where not to his taste(abt 15 questns _chai I tire and I have been moody ever since)"and you graduated with an uPper Division see how you're jst fumbling with Accounting" was one of his remarks. Well na inexperience interviewers . Que sera sera!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by xtophizik(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2015
bleej01:

Sorry abt the frustration.I was among the 1st 5 that did the interview today.the oral interview wasn't particularlly cool.the officer was an Accountant jst made me feel like I didn't deserve my grades in school cos all my answers where not to his taste plus I was stunted at some questions on calculating Personaal Income Tax_ abt 12 questns in all_chai I tire and I have been moody ever since)"and you graduated with an uPper Division see how you're jst fumbling with Accounting" was one of his remarks. Well na inexperience interviewers . Que sera sera!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmadetemmy(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2015
Did mine today at Ogun state. Nobody was asked jamb questions. They only verify all certificates throughout. I was scored Satisfactory and 7,6,6 respectively. But I smell rigging I can see long legs. hope u know wat I mean
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdulslutsky(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
abimbawealth:
All na #Godwin, had mine today in Ibadan...it was a friendly environment. @Mcshegs and @abdulslutsky...howdy?
it was okay ma'am. Pretty fast and orderly.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Emmysteve(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
The question on every body lips is which criteria are they going to implore in the selection. From all the comments so far, some people were asked so many questions while others where not even asked anything. In Kogi, they were asking us "primary school questions" eg what is your name, what is ur local government, are you computer literate? Etc. This are the questions that anybody can answer. I was even confused the person doing the Grading. The officer was not even concentrating, hmm.. I hand everything over to God almighty because he is the only one that av the final say. No matter what they do, i strongly believe i will be among the chosen ones

In another development, my sister that did hers in Kaduna just told me that their controller asked her to do another primary school cert because of the alteration on the result. That she would be called in Abuja and they might not accept the cert.
I am reasoning that there may be another stage in Abuja before the final selection. Going by the happening at the states verification. Are you guys feeling me,,?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by joshuajunior(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
It was really sometyn else. I guess ur compass 8. Its God we rely on.
nkspicy:
Just finished mine in abia. Mehn!!! The questions were something else. But in all sha, na Godwin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
Please,when are we going to hear a feedback from NIS,how soon(reliable source pls). Also,what next after this? I thankGod for this interview,though I was asked the Capital of some countries,at least I got 2 out of 3.All good anyways.Compass08,Ibadan.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abdulslutsky(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
The question on every body lips is which criteria are they going to implore in the selection. From all the comments so far, some people were asked so many questions while others where not even asked anything. In Kogi, they were asking us "primary school questions" eg what is your name, what is ur local government, are you computer literate? Etc. This are the questions that anybody can answer. I was even confused the person doing the Grading. The officer was not even concentrating, hmm.. I hand everything over to God almighty because he is the only one that av the final say. No matter what they do, i strongly believe i will be among the chosen once

In another development, my sister that did hers in Kaduna just told me that their controler asked her to do another primary school cert because of the alteration on the result. That she would be called in Abuja and they might not accept the cert.
I am reasoning that there may be another stage in Abuja before the final selection. Going by the happening at the states verification. Are you guys feeling me,,?
Yes, I think so. On of my interviewers asked me to list 6 functions of an immigration officer, I managed to say 4. Then she remarked that I know the rest because I might be asked again in later stages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yamenesa: 6:32pm On May 07, 2015
abdulslutsky:

Yes, I think so. On of my interviewers asked me to list 6 functions of an immigration officer, I managed to say 4. Then she remarked that I know the rest because I might be asked again in later stages.

Nothing like next stage again if ur name is out be prepared to go for camping. Kaji ko

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MEDOLAB: 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
Kentrizy:
plz can somebody tell wat 07 grading means?
should be very good to my guess. based on the subject matter in their criterion
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
abdulslutsky:

Are we saying that there may be another stage of interview in Abuja? Well,in my centre in Ibadan,we were all told at the beginning of the process that this is the last stage of interview.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by nkspicy(f): 6:54pm On May 07, 2015
joshuajunior:
It was really sometyn else. I guess ur compass 8. Its God we rely on.

I'm compass 6. Let's just hope for the best.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by somongo: 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
emmadetemmy:
Did mine today at Ogun state. Nobody was asked jamb questions. They only verify all certificates throughout. I was scored Satisfactory and 7,6,6 respectively. But I smell rigging I can see long legs. hope u know wat I mean
It was same with mine o. 766... And I am smelling what you're smelling
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 7:16pm On May 07, 2015
somongo:

It was same with mine o. 766... And I am smelling what you're smelling

Nigerians eh! Stop smelling abeg...this is the time for prayers shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mbasi: 7:30pm On May 07, 2015
What will be the fate of some one dat didn't upload some of the credentials required but was invited for the interview
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by somongo: 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
iphie25:

Nigerians eh! Stop smelling abeg...this is the time for prayers shikena!
My sister, that's just it. But we have to smell so we can know the direction of our prayers. Where we no get leg to, God's leg will carry us reach there!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Tonalphs(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
emmadetemmy:
This was my exact score but mine was 6, 6, 7. Everything is over 9 each sha
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by nefilahot: 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Please,when are we going to hear a feedback from NIS,how soon(reliable source pls). Also,what next after this? I thankGod for this interview,though I was asked the Capital of some countries,at least I got 2 out of 3.All good anyways.Compass08,Ibadan.
nxt or upper wk, nxt stage is offer of appointment no screening out again, straight to training camp aftr trainig na officer tinz on point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by DmilT: 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
xtophizik:

Sorry abt the frustration.I was among the 1st 5 that did the interview today.the oral interview wasn't particularlly cool.the officer was an Accountant jst made me feel like I didn't deserve my grades in school cos all my answers where not to his taste(abt 15 questns _chai I tire and I have been moody ever since)"and you graduated with an uPper Division see how you're jst fumbling with Accounting" was one of his remarks. Well na inexperience interviewers . Que sera sera!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by DmilT: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
Sorry abt dat n leave everything up to God.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Berylpharm(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
MzCorleone:

Hehehehehe
I tire for the apologies sef,he said he was going to buy ,me a drink when am done. smiley afterwards,i carry my bag run.

Am still in Ado,leaving on sunday
d officer don dey like u.....he tot u go comply,well....let's pray for favourable outcome of d interview
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 07, 2015
Please can I still upload documents on NIS website? Because I didn't upload my JSCE and my Primary school certificate because I recently got it.Hope it wouldn't affect the main shortlisting,however I went with it to the interview. What do you think?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mcshegs(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
abimbawealth:
Nothing much maam. It went well. Slutsky baba !!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2015
No fewer than 200 applicants were on Tuesday screened for recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service by the Federal Capital Territory Command of the service. The screening was to ensure physical and mental fitness, good oral communication skills and authenticity of certificates of the candidates. The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the screening, slated for May 5 and May 7, held at the Old Parade Ground, Area 10, Abuja. The exercise, which was the final phase in the recruitment process organised by the Presidential Committee on Immigration, was slated to hold in all state commands of the service across the country. Applicants are to undergo the screening in their states of origin. A correspondent of NAN who covered the exercise in the FCT reports that that medical kits and personnel were not on hand to verify applicants’ true state of health as advertised. The committee had in its advertorial for recruitment indicated that persons with sight problems, hearing difficulties, orthopaedic operation and those pregnant would be disqualified. An ambulance from the National Hospital, Abuja was however sighted at the venue of the screening to take care of emergencies. Auta Ibrahim, the Comptroller of the FCT command, while reacting to the development, said it was mandatory for the service to follow the standard of accepting only medical certificates presented by applicants. Ibrahim said: “What we can only do now is accept the documents they got from government hospitals verifying their state of health which is the standard for government employment.” Ibrahim, however, said only applicants who were successful and offered provisional employment into the service would be further investigated by a special medical team. He said the investigation would confirm their earlier claims and that if results indicated otherwise, such persons would be dismissed from the service. Ibrahim said although 300 applicants were scheduled to undergo the screening, only about 204 were present as at 12 noon. He said the heavy rain in the early hours of the day could have contributed in keeping some of them away coupled with inaccurate information on the timing. Ibrahim promised that applicants who missed the screening on Tuesday would be accommodated in the subsequent days on May 6 and May 7.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.