Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557470 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by fourfunmi: 1:41am On May 08, 2015
Hahahahahaaaa..... Nooooo.... I'm not her o... it was funny...those guys in the front are clowns.... i'm sure she would be embarrassed.
What do you think of that short officer?
You are lucky.... i was in-between the process before the woman started selling stuff.... i couldnt leave my second queue to drink even water sef...
I am one of the badagry peeps.

Philipsdael:

Lolz....The race is one of my selling point nah....
Anyway, am glad that they didn't conduct it.
That reminds me,
I was thinking maybe you are that overweight/hefty lady that entered the parade ground and all hell was let loose with laughter and funny jokes .... You remember her right?.... I know she will be scared of the race just like you so the thought just flashed through my mind "is that FourFunmi ? hahaha.
I was number 98. All through the exercise, i was starving. ThankGod for that woman that started selling water n co, her bottled water calmed my nerves.
I was suprise that they didn't ask me any question abt my self except the interviewer that only asked me "whats my age, i told him and he stared at me and said i should say the truth, i laughed and said Yes sir thats my age....he just scanned through all my documents (i came with all the required documents) he scanned through and gave them all to me and said i can go.
I galantly went out of the office, picked my white canvass and zoomed out to the nearest boka.
How was yours
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by hersee(m): 5:25am On May 08, 2015
I have never ever see any #YOBEAN here. heiiiii!!!!!! Yobeans are not Nairalanders na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Philipsdael(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2015
fourfunmi:
Hahahahahaaaa..... Nooooo.... I'm not her o... it was funny...those guys in the front are clowns.... i'm sure she would be embarrassed.
'
What do you think of that short officer?
'
You are lucky.... i was in-between the process before the woman started selling stuff.... i couldnt leave my second queue to drink even water sef...
'
I am one of the badagry peeps.
It seems like she is used to such jokes because she didn't feel moody afterwards.
'
That short officer that likes speaking Yoruba. hmm, he likes cracking jokes from peoples mistakes....but generally, they'll look well fed and confortable... I love that camourflag Uniform.
'
You were on queue when the woman started selling drinks!... Well, she started selling the drinks late but atleast you finished your interview earlier so you'll just rush out to eat/drink.
'
So, you are one of the Badagry peeps... Mehn, dem say una plenty oh, wetin happen.... Even Benin-Rep people join una local gov't.... Hahaha
Am frm Ajeromi-Ifelodun.
You should've called my whatsapp number.....while we were outside.
During your interview did they attacked you with alot of questions as if you're defending ur project?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by sumex20(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2015
What is the criteria that'd be used in selecting candidates for ultimate appointments into the service?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by fourfunmi: 8:21am On May 08, 2015
The camouflage is for the immigration police especially those that participated in the JTF thingy..
I taya for those Benin ppl that want to ruin our chances ooo...lolz
Of course they are well paid and they live well... Its not a stressful job...
The first two tables was a walk over for me... I have met some of them before outside and we cracked jokes but the final woman I spoke to...I was beginning to suspect that she just wanted to hear me talk..lolz...me sef I gave them lots to hear... She asked to be educated abt my course and I gave it to her.. She asked if I can jump and run, I said why not... And I did jump... She asked what I do and if I don't have any existing bank loan ...I said no I don't...and she said she was done... Shikena
Network was bad there...I would have holla'd

Philipsdael:

It seems like she is used to such jokes because she didn't feel moody afterwards.
'
That short officer that likes speaking Yoruba. hmm, he likes cracking jokes from peoples mistakes....but generally, they'll look well fed and confortable... I love that camourflag Uniform.
'
You were on queue when the woman started selling drinks!... Well, she started selling the drinks late but atleast you finished your interview earlier so you'll just rush out to eat/drink.
'
So, you are one of the Badagry peeps... Mehn, dem say una plenty oh, wetin happen.... Even Benin-Rep people join una local gov't.... Hahaha
Am frm Ajeromi-Ifelodun.
You should've called my whatsapp number.....while we were outside.
During your interview did they attacked you with alot of questions as if you're defending ur project?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2015
Pls Guyz,WHICH REPLACEMENT FORM IS CURRENTLY OUT IN D MINISTRY OF INTERIOR Dat sum1 Can collect,PLS HOW CAN SOMEONE GET D FORM
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by rexfada(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2015
yamenesa:

As recruitment is going on there is also replacement going at d NIS curently.the CG ealier anounce the 2000 slot for the recruitment.

True bro. I met a secondary school mate yesterday as I was heading to lagos from Bonus (where I did my own interview and screening) , he told me he was going for Prisons training in lagos. So I asked him when they applied, and he said it's replacement. Things are happening!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LilyLuvSrk(f): 10:01am On May 08, 2015
I have being stranded in my state after my interview in NIS. I hve no moni left in going back 2 Lag. I hve asked ppl i knw 2 lend me sme moni but all to no avail. Pls nairalanders, can you be of assistance to me? I need #5000 for my T. Fare back to Lag from Ebonyi. Pls help me. I'm even embarrassed sayin this online. If anyone can be of assistance i'll send an acct no. Pls!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by demmah08: 10:08am On May 08, 2015
you do not buy the so called replacement form, you buy the slot and it ranges from 500-700 for level 8 and 300--500 or level 7 and below, Prisons just concluded their replacement and they are allready in their respective training school now, anyways replacement na back door things and if u do not have a strong link then b careful of where u r spending ur money...
JIBOSKI437:
Pls Guyz,WHICH REPLACEMENT FORM IS CURRENTLY OUT IN D MINISTRY OF INTERIOR Dat sum1 Can collect,PLS HOW CAN SOMEONE GET D FORM
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ausmond(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2015
demmah08:
you do not buy the so called replacement form, you buy the slot and it ranges from 500-700 for level 8 and 300--500 or level 7 and below, Prisons just concluded their replacement and they are allready in their respective training school now, anyways replacement na back door things and if u do not have a strong link then b careful of where u r spending ur money...
u mean 500,000 to 700,000?. Elaborate pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by demmah08: 11:21am On May 08, 2015
Yes, 500k -700k, for compass 08,
ausmond:
u mean 500,000 to 700,000?. Elaborate pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by benedima1990(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2015
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Kentrizy: 11:57am On May 08, 2015
Paragondan:
I'm on my way to camp by God grace na Godwin
a friend of mine (immigration officer) said the moment u finish the interview n u pass the physical test ur name will be sent to NIS HQ ABUJA immediately.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Kentrizy:
a friend of mine (immigration officer) said the moment u finish the interview n u pass the physical test ur name will be sent to NIS HQ ABUJA immediately.
I saw that they were seriously typing and it seems that they already knew those will pick there and then,though they can't outrightly pick at state level,they will send their recommendations to Abuja,Abuja will do the final Shortlist based on the recommendations sent from States. The question is when is the appointment letter coming?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by blazex24(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

I saw that they were seriously typing and it seems that they already knew those will pick there and then,though they can't outrightly pick at state level,they will send their recommendations to Abuja,Abuja will do the final Shortlist based on the recommendations sent from States. The question is when is the appointment letter coming?
b4 nxt weeknd or latest begnin of upper week... evrytn wld b concluded b4 29th
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2015
blazex24:

b4 nxt weeknd or latest begnin of upper week... evrytn wld b concluded b4 29th
What's your source please?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by DopeAllure: 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
[Yquote author=hersee post=33527734]I have never ever see any #YOBEAN here. heiiiii!!!!!! Yobeans are not Nairalanders na[/quote

Am from yobe oh.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Paragondan: 12:56pm On May 08, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

DAT is nt true becos one of family friend who is deputy controller at state level to me DAT dey don't ave ryt to pick. DAT dey just send dia finds to abuja DAT is DAT committee DAT will decide.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
Paragondan:
DAT is nt true becos one of family friend who is deputy controller at state level to me DAT dey don't ave ryt to pick. DAT dey just send dia finds to abuja DAT is DAT committee DAT will decide.
Please read what I wrote well,I said at the State level they will send their recommendations to Abuja and ofcourse,they can't outrightly select people,its the Presidential Commitee that will do the final Shortlist based on States recommendation. So bro,we are saying the same thing. So, when did your uncle CG say the next step is? Interview at Abuja or Appointment letter and when?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Paragondan: 2:11pm On May 08, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Please read what I wrote well,I said at the State level they will send their recommendations to Abuja and ofcourse,they can't outrightly select people,its the Presidential Commitee that will do the final Shortlist based on States recommendation. So bro,we are saying the same thing. So, when did your uncle CG say the next step is? Interview at Abuja or Appointment letter and when?
to be serious dem too are totally confused on wat next. becos u know dey are not d one handling it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by richy123: 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
Pls is there any HND holder in the house who did d interview or CBT?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Cenytour: 4:21pm On May 08, 2015
Thy will be done Oh Lord... Let this recruitment work out well in our favour.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by blazex24(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2015
richy123:
Pls is there any HND holder in the house who did d interview or CBT?
I echo ur questn... me sef wan knw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Horlawoomey(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
blazex24:

I echo ur questn... me sef wan knw

There was no space for HND in the call for application, only Bsc for CONPASS 08, ND, NCE, A'LEVEL GCE for CONPASS 06 and O'LEVEL for CONPASS 03.

I have HND but have to use my ND.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by pj3400(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
yamenesa:

Nothing like next stage again if ur name is out be prepared to go for camping. Kaji ko

Your might be very wrong. Their might be Abuja and to face the board which might be for compass 08 only. Documentation and file opening not yet done too.

Next phase might take anyform. Their might be 3month induction for compass 08 and later proceed to 6months in kano should one pass the 3month test.

All in all till then. Make we prepare for anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
pj3400:

Your might be very wrong. Their might be Abuja and to face the board which might be for compass 08 only. Documentation and file opening not yet done too.

Next phase might take anyform. Their might be 3month induction for compass 08 and later proceed to 6months in kano should one pass the 3month test.
Fingers crossed! But,where are we all getting all these info?

All in all till then. Make we prepare for anything
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
Horlawoomey:

There was no space for HND in the call for application, only Bsc for CONPASS 08, ND, NCE, A'LEVEL GCE for CONPASS 06 and O'LEVEL for CONPASS 03.

I have HND but have to use my ND.
U shud av used hnd and apply for 08... Under public jobs it's equivalent to BSc... Except dy are fooling us
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OmoUdoyo12: 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
geobukky:

U shud av used hnd and apply for 08... Under public jobs it's equivalent to BSc... Except dy are fooling us
HND is level 7 while university degree is level 8

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Horlawoomey(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2015
geobukky:

I just decided to adhere to instructions, since HND was not spelt out.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OmoUdoyo12: 6:17am On May 09, 2015
geobukky:

HND and BSC or BA is not on the same level grading. BSC, BA,... Is higher
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stunning4real: 7:25am On May 09, 2015
geobukky:

In civil service job either state level or federal level HND is level 7 while Bsc is level 8. Government sef dey discriminate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by bleej01: 8:26am On May 09, 2015
VirtueousWoman:
i was bombarded with questions too when they saw my result but i tank God i did not slank atal, my interviewers were really impressed by my responses but in all, i commit everything to God's hand to take charge and perfect the good work he has started........i am for compass 8, wat compass are u?
compass 8 too, Benue state

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.