Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest (1508 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by deandavid(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2015
i just had to open this thread to reply and discard this claim from an op saying SS vowed with blood blablabla nonsense. and to send a message to those people responding to this type of message from an unknown, faceless madman.

i think am more than qualified to reply that thread, because am a full blooded Niger-Deltan, from Uvwie LGA (the heart beat of the south south)

what does the op of that thread mean by south - south?, him and who is he referring to as south south?

can one man claim to be south south? NO.............

and even the so called "suppose to be ss leaders" can not even speak for everyone in the region, being that they have failed the people in their leadership.

there are peolple like us who are opposed to this Jonathan's govt. because he is not morally upright(too corrupt) to be a president."stealing is not corrupton, how much did Nwonbodo stole, granting criminals pardon(alamesigha and co), rewarding criminals and drop outs (tompolo, asari and co)"

as a matter of fact, from the display of some of these our so called elites from south south, they are disgracing us, the world will think we dont have civilised, rational and intelligent people from the region.

the likes of orubebe, GEJ, Dokubo, Tompolo, Ibori, PEJ etc. are far below our average in terms of personalities.

the op of that thread is a faceless man, probably not even from a relevant part of south south, doesnt even deserve to be replied by nobody,

and not everybody voted for GEJ on that election day, according to inec's result about 40,000 persons voted for Gen Buhari from Delta State, even though we all know Pdp forged that result from Delta state for GEJ,

moreso, we have people closely related to the south west, the itsekiris and some clans in Urhobo land can trace their origin back to the south west, hence our ties are far beyond some political selfish few from south south.

for the above reasons i hereby declear that thread "South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest " Null and Void.

i use to think the moderators are suppose to filter and delete some threads that may incite hate and cause ethnic division. please moderators do your job.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:29am On Apr 03, 2015
We've heard u. Power no go reach there soon .
Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by adeyemik: 5:43am On Apr 03, 2015
deandavid:
i just had to open this thread to reply and discard this claim from an op saying SS vowed with blood blablabla nonsense. and to send a message to those people responding to this type of message from an unknown, faceless madman.

i think am more than qualified to reply that thread, because am a full blooded Niger-Deltan, from Uvwie LGA (the heart beat of the south south)

what does the op of that thread mean by south - south?, him and who is he referring to as south south?

can one man claim to be south south? NO.............

and even the so called "suppose to be ss leaders" can not even speak for everyone in the region, being that they have failed the people in their leadership.

there are peolple like us who are opposed to this Jonathan's govt. because he is not morally upright(too corrupt) to be a president."stealing is not corrupton, how much did Nwonbodo stole, granting criminals pardon(alamesigha and co), rewarding criminals and drop outs (tompolo, asari and co)"

as a matter of fact, from the display of some of these our so called elites from south south, they are disgracing us, the world will think we dont have civilised, rational and intelligent people from the region.

the likes of orubebe, GEJ, Dokubo, Tompolo, Ibori, PEJ etc. are far below our average in terms of personalities.

the op of that thread is a faceless man, probably not even from a relevant part of south south, doesnt even deserve to be replied by nobody,

and not everybody voted for GEJ on that election day, according to inec's result about 40,000 persons voted for Gen Buhari from Delta State, even though we all know Pdp forged that result from Delta state for GEJ,

moreso, we have people closely related to the south west, the itsekiris and some clans in Urhobo land can trace their origin back to the south west, hence our ties are far beyond some political selfish few from south south.

for the above reasons i hereby declear that thread "South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest " Null and Void.

i use to think the moderators are suppose to filter and delete some threads that may incite hate and cause ethnic division. please moderators do your job.

I know we have brainful people in the south south, who are logical and rational in their thinking and what they say. Some of the loud speakers and woofers that have been speaking on behalf of the SS, most of them don't have the love of the Niger Deltans at heart, but for their pockets.

Those who are beating the drum of war in this country, will dance to it with their families.

4 Likes

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by quickly: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2015
adeyemik:

I know we have brainful people in the south south, who are logical and rational in their thinking and what they say. Some of the loud speakers and woofers that have been speaking on behalf of the SS, most of them don't have the love of the Niger Deltans at heart, but for their pockets.

Those who are beating the drum of war in this country, will dance to it with their families.

no such word as brainful pls use the word intelligent next time

1 Like

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by deandavid(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
We've heard u. Power no go reach there soon .
WATIN U DEY TALK? POWER REACH WHERE? ABEG U GO SIDAN WAN SIDE..............

1 Like

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by tunwumi: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2015
What can u expect from someone who live in the dungeon of the western word.

What do u expect from someone who is a failure and does not want people to know his ordeals.

When u see some people's life outside Nigeria u will know the only joy they have is when they fly a plane and come home.

I live in the south south and I have meet so many smart people there but frauds like those guys are in every tribe.

I think what we should be doing now.is to put this government on his toe and as for performance in every seconds.

We should support it and criticise them when they do wrong thing.

We should oppose anybody with questionable character in the government and do a good appraisal of them yearly.

Social media has brought us this far we should continue and kick them out if they refuse to deliver. No sentiment

3 Likes

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by tunwumi: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Moderator move this to front page.
Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by deandavid(m): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2015
adeyemik:

@ the bolded, its just unfortunate, just like how the incompetent GEJ rose to be president, so we saw ourselves having those woofers. the failed leaders keep promoting criminals and rewarding them with so much money and power. typical example is my community, we have wrong leaders, touts everywhere, uneducated youths as quarter chairmen, uneducated and corrupt persons as community leaders. just so unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by ihustler(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2015
I will like to know what political contribution Oruebebe and Asari did for the SW all the while their brother GEJ was welding power?

Did people not vote for Buhari in SS?

Did GMB not win elections in SS?

Did Asari join GEJ's campaign train to campaign and tour with him? Asari sat in the confines of his billion naira house and was threatening that GEJ must win the election while drinking tea from his favorite gold tea cup.

Do you win elections by not doing anything?

Lots of questions.....
Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by yungboss(m): 6:21am On Apr 03, 2015
The Op made sense...alot of subscribers write and others assume them to be a true representation, the voice of the people, This is grossly untrue.
Though the south south have not presented itself convincingly by way of credible personalities in the modern Nigeria, there is surely a good number of credible leaders in the region.
the ones that rule intimidate with stolen monies from oil, repress the people's choice and project so-called "fighters", who go on to fight for nothing but self aggrandizement.
Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by deandavid(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2015
ihustler:
I will like to know what political contribution Oruebebe and Asari did for the SW all the while their brother GEJ was welding power?

Did people not vote for Buhari in SS?

Did GMB not win elections in SS?

Did Asari join GEJ's campaign train to campaign and tour with him? Asari sat in the confines of his billion naira house and was threatening that GEJ must win the election while drinking tea from his favorite gold tea cup.

Do you win elections by not doing anything?

Lots of questions.....
guy SW is even far, the question is what did Orubebe and Asari do for Niger Delta? Hell What did GEJ do for South south? All the ports in the Niger Delta aint working, DSC is dead and wasting away. these people should be probed by GMB.

3 Likes

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by Raiders: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
The problem with south south are the Ijaws. They act like they are the leaders of Niger Deltans. The south south comprises of many ethnic groups like the Urhobos, Edos,Ishekeri, Efik, Ogoni, Delta Igbos, Isokos and many minorities tribes.

The Ijaws has always draw other Niger delta tribes to their war but when its time for benefit they push the other minorities out. The Ijaws were the only one who benefited from the ND struggle and also from the amnesty program. Also GEJ presidency favored the Ijaws more than the other tribes and this was why the Olu of Ishekeri was angry at GEJ some weeks ago. All the federal government contract in the Niger deltans were given to the Ijaws like Tompolo and Asari while the other ND tribes got nothing.

The Ijaws should not drag us into another war in the Niger delta because other minority tribes will resist it this time around because we are not going to fight the Ijaw war for them. We want peace in the Niger delta and will not continue to fight the Ijaws selfish war

7 Likes

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by OrigamiIII: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bros may God bless you. You have appropriately the sincere minds of the SS in regards to the new political development.

3 Likes

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by Change2015(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
deandavid:

@ the bolded, its just unfortunate, just like how the incompetent GEJ rose to be president, so we saw ourselves having those woofers. the failed leaders keep promoting criminals and rewarding them with so much money and power. typical example is my community, we have wrong leaders, touts everywhere, uneducated youths as quarter chairmen, uneducated and corrupt persons as community leaders. just so unfortunate.

My brother, your voice has to be heard one way or another. These opportunists rely on the silence of the majority to give the impression of consent. It is shameful that GEJ and all these touts have persuaded the nation that you are a certain way. My support of Buhari is indeed further fuelled by the gross misbehavior of these people. Even a Fulani man knows that he cannot threaten the corporate existence of Nigeria with someone like Buhari in office. The fact that Jonathan can be holding meetings with the likes of Ganiu Adams of the opc just disgusts me. Our leader must send the right message with their conduct, in and out of office. This is another reason why we have turned to Buhari again. How has the increased funding from derivation been utilised, does anyone ask? With oil revenues at a peak under Jonathan what was achieved? We all need responsible people to represent us and we need to hold them accountable.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by adeyemik: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
quickly:

no such word as brainful pls use the word intelligent next time

@quickly,

The word 'Brainful' was deliberately used to describe and qualify people who are rational thinkers, who put others before self. These people weighs their words, evaluate these words before spewing it out.

@quickly, next time remember to start a sentence with an upper case (capital) letter.

[/b]'Words are made by man not man for words'[b]

1 Like

Re: REPLY TO South-south Have Vowed With Their Blood Never To Support The Southwest by LubricatingOil: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
@OP

I'm presently in portharcourt and I can tell you that many people from south south, atleast the ones I know and live with are even happy that Jonathan is gone for good. What baffles everyone is how the igbos cried and are still crying more than the bereaved.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: Sir Kashim,Then Capt. Shuwa and Second-leuitenant Sani Abacha In 1965 / "...I Belong To Nobody" Was Buhari Refering To Tinubu And APC / South Africa: Rape Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.