Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion (1184 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by calyb247(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2015
His girlfriend announced to him some weeks ago that she was pregnant for himnd he was really happy about it and already started making to prepare for the arrival of his first. But in the middle of the excitment she opened up to him that she wanted an abortion.. He begged her to keep it but she insisted she doesnt want a child now... Now he is also saying that he can not be party to any abortion and their disagreement is almost ruining their five years R/ship... Any advice for the two lovers?
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by vizkiz: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015
dude, she aint pregnant, she just need the cash from you undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by alberto2k(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
1basket of weed for u grin

seconded grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by dharay99: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
uhmm...una dun do test?

And plz u should tell us d girl's reason for choosing to abort d baby...
angry
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by golddeejay(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2015
it always guys that r eager to abort...i smell smth fishy. Have u confirmed the pregnancy? Pregnancy test easy nah
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by jcflex(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Two things involve

Either she is not pregnant

or

You are not the one responsible for the pregnancy.

thay why she insist on abortion.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Find out if she is truly pregnant and who is responsible. She could be playing you.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by rill: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Op why u dey lie
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by xynerise: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
It could be she wants to abort the pregnancy due to the nature of her job or her schooling stress and even how her family would react to the news. You guys are not married na.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2015
''His girlfriend. . .''

Abeg na who be this ''his''?
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by Hazardd(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2015
story for the gods undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by calyb247(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:

if she was a broke ass i'ld agree with you
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by calyb247(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2015
rill:
Op why u dey lie

??
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by vizkiz: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2015
calyb247:

if she was a broke ass i'ld agree with you

ok, she aint no broke biitch right? Then there is something wrong somewhere cuz she doesn't sound "clean" to me
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by calyb247(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2015
dharay99:
uhmm...una dun do test?

And plz u should tell us d girl's reason for choosing to abort d baby...
angry

pregnancy is confirmed and her reason is too simple, she doesnt want a baby now... Moreover the dude aint me
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2015
xynerise:
It could be she wants to abort the pregnancy due to the nature of her job or her schooling stress and even how her family would react to the news. You guys are not married na.
You always make sense when others are looking for someone to blame or who to accuse.
I love your empathy.

That girl may have been attending weddings and dreaming of her day after so many years with you and you want to just convert her to full wife just like that.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
No advice,we were not there when they did it..

Are they married?

Why is the lady insisting on abortion?

Is the guy employed?
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by xynerise: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
ITbomb:

You always make sense when others are looking for someone to blame or who to accuse.
I love your empathy.

That girl may have been attending weddings and dreaming of her day after so many years with you and you want to just convert her to full wife just like that.
Thanks bro.

People need to justify situations based on their experience sometimes
Re: His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion by Lescott7(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
I av been begging my gf to abort the pregnancy she told me she had for me but since Dec she is just turning deaf ear to what am saying and to me now abortion at dis stage she is like murder.I am twenty but dis lady had changed my plans and have told her that I can marry her that she should go for abortion when she first told me last yr despite that she vowed not to abort,my parents and her parents are aware.Am expecting her baby next month

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong / Florida Man Tries To Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized After Bite / Should I Take Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.