Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections (2178 Views)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Army Headquarters Locates Buhari's Certificates (2) (3) (4)

Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by WinsomeX: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
www.flatimes.com/2015/04/two-days-election-army-finds-buhari-missing-certificate.html?m=1

The Nigerian Army has reportedly found Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Secondary School leaving
certificate, according to Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi , a former Honourable Commissioner for Lagos State Ministry for Tourism & Inter- Governmental Relations.

The APC UK also confirmed on it’s Twitter page. This is coming a few days after the President- elect won the presidential election.

It would be recalled that prior to the presidential polls, the whereabouts of the certificate had caused a lot of uproar across the nation, which almost got him disqualified.

Buhari had said his certificate is with the military board, but the Army headquarters denied the claim.

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by missbehave247(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Nonsense

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Big shame on the Nigerian Army!

Many Nigerians have always known that there was no
way GMB would have claimed to have his certificates with them if he didn't submit same there.

The NA has allowed itself to be shamelessly corrupt and politicized by GEJ's administration and it's the main reason they're largely ineffective in discharging their constitutional duties of providing security.

Many heads will surely roll by the time GMB assumes office.

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by golddeejay(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
if dis true. Then it means d military is bn used a political tool all dis while. This need to change

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by WinsomeX: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2015
The only problem I have with the report is that it is coming from just one source.

Does anyone else have a credible report on this?

This is good news. Coupled with the report that Jonathan is advising that the elections be not contested in court.

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by bewla(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
i
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2015
hahaaaaaaaaa, PDP e-warriors, where on nairaland are you guyz... My president-elect is not an illiterate, even though he doesn't have a B.Sc...

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by jotax(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
missbehave247:
Nonsense
Nonsense Nonsense
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by Obinovictor(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Where is it?

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Seriously I cant help but just laugh.
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by ziccoit: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Finger crossed for now.
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by donjuviam(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
That's Nigeria for u..... Busy cooking my banga soup
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by kelvinchristus(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonsing of the highest order
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think the information is from the DHQ. I guess Sen. Tokunbo Afikuyomi was just being political in his statement as there is no official report from the army. Anyways, I believe the Army has an obligation to make available any document required by INEC and since they claimed not to have possession of such, they came out public, so no harm done. Let's not politicize this just because Buhari emerged president-elect.

And I hope the massive praises being sang to Buhari won't swell his head and make him under-perform, because many of those shouting Sai Buhari were not even born in his previous military rulership tenure. The same OBJ criticizing GEJ today was once a strong enemy of Tinubu who he regarded as corrupt.

I pity those who just follow the crowd. God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by EmmySparky(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Heads would surely roll....y advise to the general is to take no prisoners
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by Wizzy14418(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Let dem see whatever,I care less...

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by lizzygrace(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
It seems my uncle Jona has released it.
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

I so much admire that man's method of addressing people. He's the man for the job. We dont want Tinubu's puppet in Lagos. Now that APC has federal power, let them enjoy. But to conquer everywhere is too much power for 1 man. God bless Lagos.

Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by osizi06(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
lizzygrace:
It seems my uncle Jona has released it.
d fear of buhari is d begining of wisdom grin
Re: Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections by argon500: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

Hausa voting for PDP in Lagos?

In which documentary?

PMB And PYO Enough Of Pictures, Time To Work! - Cramjones / Sad! This Is Emotional News From America About A Former President. Take A Look: / NE Group Asks Buhari To Caution Yorubas