Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) (42684 Views)

Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos / PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by hijacke(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Succes sha
Nawa o
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Lobbying don start be dat o

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
kokoA:
Minister for culture and tourism for this guy.
He will handle it well!!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ignis: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2015
This guy should be made a minister.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by olas24u(f): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
This man was a presidential material!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by vislabraye(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:
REalignment and sourcing out Brilliant brains across the federation already starting out.

The likes of Donald Duke are intellectuals which GMB will bring onboard the SHIP of the Nation.

This guy never liked GEJ. ..... Im sure he must be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by vislabraye(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:
This man was a presidential material!

Ask OBJ why he did no on choose him.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Lazy Thieves. Time to start scrambling for jobs.

None of this criminals ever wanted to do anything else apart form sitting in an office and stealing public funds.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by shatux(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Bawsse(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald duke is a good man...
But will buhari see him as someone to be appointed?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by vislabraye(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:

If you're hurting why not try the gammalin 20 option. Tinubu is corrupt but kindly tell ne which public office he is holding.

Stella Oduah is now a SENATOR-ELECT From South East celebrated and elected by people who are supposed CORRUPTION HATERS, are you people just shameless and brainless that you LABELED others names that fit perfectly into your TRIBAL MAKE-UP.

IF Tinubu is CORRUPT, I want him to CORRPUT NIGERIA the way he CORRUPT LAGOS and made it an ENVY of other states in Nigeria.

Idiotic brainless slowpoke

Im surprised you are justifying Tinubu. smh for Lagosians. ...

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by MrHighSea: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
kokoA:
amediongo eti mkpo (u sabi beta tin).

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by PastorAji(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
North cum southwest conspiracy=change
I pray d greedy nature of a yorubaman(tinubu) won't affect d "change"
Only time will tell!

Today na Good Friday make i no yab you

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by brownlord: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:
We are getting our COUNTRY back from the CABAL that held us back for 16years.

The likes of Diezani Madueke, Ngozi Iweala, Orubebe, Abba Moro, Obanikoro, Jelili adesiyan, bala Mohammed are not supposed to be part of the governance of a Local Government not to talk of a country.

Thank God the Contract Bazaar of a government have been sent packing and are now history that Nigerians will never wish to remember again.

You mean those are the cabals? When did those people you mentioned enter politics?

Lol, ignorant dumb ass, obj, Audu ogbeh, atiku, IBB and more are the cabals. Not forgetting Tinubu who himself is a one man squad.

PDP will rule Nigeria for 60'years, that statement Is still valid, the cabals are now surrounding Buhari.

Obasanjo is already writing letter, soon he will write list for political appointees.

APC should be named NPDP.

Soon people will call obj saint forgetting all his atrocities since he's now a progressthieve

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by magabounce(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:
Donald duke would have been a better option than our Gej.
progressives falling in line.
This train can't be stopped.
#sai baba.
It looks like ur'e a crossriverian
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by xreal: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg, where were they when Buhari was waving his two hands in the sun across the 36 states.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by mrmetoo1: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2015
kokoA:

GBAMx10000!!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by darecool(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:

If you're hurting why not try the gammalin 20 option. Tinubu is corrupt but kindly tell ne which public office he is holding.

Stella Oduah is now a SENATOR-ELECT From South East celebrated and elected by people who are supposed CORRUPTION HATERS, are you people just shameless and brainless that you LABELED others names that fit perfectly into your TRIBAL MAKE-UP.

IF Tinubu is CORRUPT, I want him to CORRPUT NIGERIA the way he CORRUPT LAGOS and made it an ENVY of other states in Nigeria.

Idiotic brainless slowpoke
eh make him no corrupt Nigeria the way he corrupted Lagos Oooo, but let us hope for the best this change can bring. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by 989900: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
kokoA:

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by olas24u(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
vislabraye:

Ask OBJ why he did no on choose him.

Dont you Niger deltans have elders that can discuss the best candidate for the job with Obj

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ajayiopy: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
I have been thinking of who to feature in south-south until I saw this caption. Donald duke all the way. This is a big lesson to all politicians.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ociboy(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
making sense,but they should do as they preach,if not wetin i go even fit do? #YIMU
pendicle:
REalignment and sourcing out Brilliant brains across the federation already starting out.

The likes of Donald Duke are intellectuals which GMB will bring onboard the SHIP of the Nation.

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
no more recycling

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by farem: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Tolexander:
Another season, season of visitation and congratulation unlike the pre election season of endorsement when groups, parties, sculptures, madmen et al were endorsing.

Another season, season of visitation and congratulation unlike the pre election season of endorsement when groups, parties, sculptures, madmen, prostitutes, terrorists (opc, bakassi, Ijaw boys..), witches et al were endorsing
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by babamadiba(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Chanchit:
E be like say na everybody get GMB number, see as person dey become important all of a sudden.
And I like that Donald Duke too sha.
tah! U like am reach me?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by zomby(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2015
I love Donald duke, but my question is: where was he during the big fight?
Where was he when people like Rotimi Ameachie were campaigning and fighting?

Now that the fight is over and we know the winner...it is easy for everyone to show their faces.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by san316(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
obailala:
Wow!.. Where has this man been hiding all these while? I suppose he must have distanced himself from politics because of the embarrassing manner in which the PDP has been ruling ruining the country.

Thank God he has resurfaced. These are the kind of SS and SE leaders who should be representing us in Abuja, not the likes of GEJ, Orubebe, TAORJI, Asari etc.

Nigeria shall be great again!
GEJ is a hero of democracy ooo. He conceded defeat. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Donald Duke should replace interior minister ASAP.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by doctokwus: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2015
What makes Donald duke qualified for any post or we should be recycling people.
People are also conveniently forgetting that there were very competent people that stood and publicly supported buhari right from the start.So these set should be jettisoned in favor of fair weather friends like Duke.I laugh.
I know GMB is far smarter than d likes of duke because he is either seeking for position in a new govt or trying to cover his ar se.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by 989900: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
notttty:
fct minister or minister for foreign affairs will fit him well... Forget tourism and culture cos GMB is not a perfect man and he need the like of Donald Duke or fashola to cover his international policies and up stage streams.... Like representing him abroad.... Or if possible minister of information....

We all don turn President now o grin cheesy

Makes sense anyways.

IMHO, I think he did well with 'Culture and Tourism' and would just stick him there to continue the good work.

Foreign affairs looks good on Pat Utomi.

And Fashola as Chief of Staff a.k.a subliminal 'under President' if you will, or Minister for Power and Steel.

DHYB though, this politicians just know how to disappoint too 'wella'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.