Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) (42682 Views)

Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos / PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by YabaLeftist: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:
I see a great Nation coming out of the DESTRUCTION AND MISMANAGEMENT by the out-going Administration.

Can't comprehend how a tout and useless Orubebe became a Federal Minister in Nigeria.

Thank God sanity have return to the Nation.

Pray, tell me when it returned?

All these people typing rubbish, smh
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
The fear on being blocked iis the begining of wisdom in NL

meanwhile this duke's visit iis political jare
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by yemluc: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
D Duke...this man I love...
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by 7lives: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
aanumama:
Donald duke would have been a better option than our Gej.
progressives falling in line.
This train can't be stopped.
#sai baba.

This man is a good presidential material any day, I hope he get a good appointment with new government
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by peleson: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:

If you're hurting why not try the gammalin 20 option. Tinubu is corrupt but kindly tell ne which public office he is holding.

Stella Oduah is now a SENATOR-ELECT From South East celebrated and elected by people who are supposed CORRUPTION HATERS, are you people just shameless and brainless that you LABELED others names that fit perfectly into your TRIBAL MAKE-UP.

IF Tinubu is CORRUPT, I want him to CORRPUT NIGERIA the way he CORRUPT LAGOS and made it an ENVY of other states in Nigeria.

Idiotic brainless slowpoke
U r a fo.o.ol tinubu did not build lagos,FG n individuals did
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by kraftykc(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
I knew it. The best Nigerians were just waiting to come out of the woodwork. I pray to see Emeka Chikelu in the coming months. Best information minister I ever saw.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by 989900: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
jeremy411:
Youth corpers protest non-payment of election allowance

An Open Letter to Jega.

http://republic36.com/2015/04/03/youth-corpers-protest-non-payment-of-allowance-promise-to-back-out-of-april-11-elections/

Please broadcast till it gets to Professor Attahiru Jega

If Jega is owing you money, you will have to be patient 'o', but you will get it 'sha'. cheesy
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ideylaff: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
stevecantrell:
Duke is a real estate mercenary. Maybe he wants to cover his shady deals by rolling with Buhari.

Spot on bro! You know him well

The tinapa he spent all borrowed money on is still there rusting away

Duke is overrated big big bit Time guys don't be fooled

PDP to the core.

Don't know why people leave their home to go and visit someone who's just won an election.

Sign of hangers on'

Duke is not part of the Change crew , just an opportunist who mortgaged his entire state on a white elephant project that has had a negative ROI (Return of Investment) since day 1

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by amiskurie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mehhhn fashola and duke are just miracle workers. ..ministry of works and infrastructure for fashola and tourism development for Donald duke.

We shall be proud again.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by fairheven: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
One of PDP's greatest undoing was leaving Donald Duke out of politics.
By far the best best president ial material from south south,coupled with most beautiful first lady ever in person of Onari duke,wat a perfect combo,but PDP no dey see well
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by fairheven: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
ideylaff:

Spot on bro! You know him well

The tinapa he spent all borrowed money on is still there rusting away

Duke is overrated big big bit Time guys don't be fooled

PDP to the core.

Don't know why people leave their home to go and visit someone who's just won an election.

Sign of hangers on'

Duke is not part of the Change crew , just an opportunist who mortgaged his entire state on a white elephant project that has had a negative ROI (Return of Investment) since day 1
If you call Tinapa white elephant, wonder wat you wud call Dubai...black elephantimoke simply dint want tinapa success so as not to give ovation to donald Duke
If it was white elephant, those banks wud still invest knowing fully well they will lose their stake
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Housing(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
This would have been a better candidate for our South-South brothers but they insisted on stealing is not corruption. Thank GOD to have Donald Duke in government.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by fullergab: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
A true son of the Efik kingdom who took Cross river state from nowhere to somewhere then handed over the state to a clueless snail who has dragged Cross river 20 years back. I pity those who praise government of Liyel Imoke

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
kokoA:
Minister for culture and tourism for this guy.
Not bad.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
989900:

And Fashola as Chief of Staff a.k.a subliminal 'under President' if you will.
. My dad also said the same thing. He was chief of staff to Tinubu; so he's capable.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
joxxy01:
AGRIC MINISTER....forgoten that his name sef
Dr Akinwunmi Adesina.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
kraftykc:
I knew it. The best Nigerians were just waiting to come out of the woodwork. I pray to see Emeka Chikelu in the coming months. Best information minister I ever saw.
That man with a youthful look always in babariga and red cap. Am I right?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by otipoju(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok . These are the kind of nigerians, those with vision who needs to be in buhari train. even after years that they left power, their legacy lives on.

One tin I trust buhari wud do wud be to assemble the best of brians in different fields, sit back n let them do their tin but of course ,wud be quick to remind them that if sh*t hits the fan esp with regards to corruption in their fields, they wud go down!

My brother that is all Buhari needs to do....provide leadership and direction to a sound team of capable hands who want to really want to see Nigeria achieve its true potential for greatness.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by herald9: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can still remember when this man was the governor of cross river state...

Everything stood still... cheesy

I wish to see soludo there too
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by redcurry(f): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:

If you're hurting why not try the gammalin 20 option. Tinubu is corrupt but kindly tell ne which public office he is holding.

Stella Oduah is now a SENATOR-ELECT From South East celebrated and elected by people who are supposed CORRUPTION HATERS, are you people just shameless and brainless that you LABELED others names that fit perfectly into your TRIBAL MAKE-UP.

IF Tinubu is CORRUPT, I want him to CORRPUT NIGERIA the way he CORRUPT LAGOS and made it an ENVY of other states in Nigeria.

Idiotic brainless slowpoke
word.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by kraftykc(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
That man with a youthful look always in babariga and red cap. Am I right?

Yes you are. I miss that guy.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by adeA1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Plz oo who si Donald doke ?
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
pendicle:
REalignment and sourcing out Brilliant brains across the federation already starting out.

The likes of Donald Duke are intellectuals which GMB will bring onboard the SHIP of the Nation.

Is that what GMB told you or you are guessing ?

I wish Duke was a President..
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by ideylaff: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2015
fairheven:

If you call Tinapa white elephant, wonder wat you wud call Dubai...black elephantimoke simply dint want tinapa success so as not to give ovation to donald Duke
If it was white elephant, those banks wud still invest knowing fully well they will lose their stake

Where did it say Tinapa is a success ? Will AMCON take over Tinapa if it was not failing.

Investors are crying cos when we did the analysis on Tinapa, we told Duke make this project a phased project

Finish off a phase before you start another one . No he was too busy turning it into "it's my project I must finish it under my tenure, I must take all the glory" now you see the result.

Read on below

Can AMCON Rescue Tinapa?

https://www.bsjournal.com/can-amcon-rescue-tinapa/

"However, Tinapa, built at an estimated cost of N50 billion, had since turned out a huge disappointment, an ambitious idea that failed to deliver on its promise. "
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Uteghe(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
GMB will make the mistake of his life if he brings DUKE into his govt. He is an election rigger and murderer who would likely set out to liquidate GMB. Let's stop the food is ready political whores from smelling power.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by 9jatriot(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
ideylaff:

Where did it say Tinapa is a success ? Will AMCON take over Tinapa if it was not failing.

Investors are crying cos when we did the analysis on Tinapa, we told Duke make this project a phased project

Finish off a phase before you start another one . No he was too busy turning it into "it's my project I must finish it under my tenure, I must take all the glory" now you see the result.

Read on below

Can AMCON Rescue Tinapa?

https://www.bsjournal.com/can-amcon-rescue-tinapa/

"However, Tinapa, built at an estimated cost of N50 billion, had since turned out a huge disappointment, an ambitious idea that failed to deliver on its promise. "

From the little I know about the Tinapa project, it was meant to be a free trade zone that will serve as a hub in the like of Dubai. Traders around the hemisphere are suppose to see Tinapa as an alternative instead of having to travel far to get their products. Politics was what stalled its implementation. Customs and the FG did not allow it see the light of day. Although I hear the legislative framework has also not be sorted out. Do correct me if my assertions are wrong.
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by mumu9gerian: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
notttty:
fct minister or minister for foreign affairs will fit him well... Forget tourism and culture cos GMB is not a perfect man and he need the like of Donald Duke or fashola to cover his international policies and up stage streams.... Like representing him abroad.... Or if possible minister of information....
tourism is where he's gonna be.tested and trusted
Re: Donald Duke And Wife Visit Buhari (photo) by Neutral1o1: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Father GMB, help our young father 2 retrieve our oil-rich LGA from Cameroon. GEJ is just a sleeping presido, and Imoke a quiet but dangerous gov who doesn't know how 2 fight 4 his people's rights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.