Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George (25231 Views)

Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by afuye(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't want CHANGE in Lagos because Ambode is APC. I want [size=18pt]continuation and transformation[/size].

APC TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
efilefun:
Abeg go find one corner sit down jawe cuz he conceded defeat that makes him the best....laiye, someone that knows the way out of boko haram but decided to wait until the last minute so he could use it to campaign, or someone who said he never heard about the #ekitigate saga see what he turned our military to, nothing but bunch of liars, he sent orubebe to scatter the whole election if not for God and the patience of Jega, Jonathan is never a saint and incase you dont know Abdulsalam actually told jona to make that call, jonathan that turned NTA to a station that couldnt say the truth which they know... Even when Obasanjo was seeking his third term agenda he wasn't as desperate as jonathan, nobody heard trash from the media nor nigerian army or some adverts mocking the death of Buhari's wife and daughter.. He accepted to call cuz he was so scared of being treated the same way gbagbo was treated.

You need to grow up and reason like a human being and stop being a Robot, i have been seeing you post this trash everywhere and i know you are just a kid .... wake up SAI BABA is at the top already. And if you aint ready to be govern by buhari " The gate of Hell is already opened for you just like some paid Jonathan's pastors said" .... smh for this nation
Is it becos of dis ur retarded post dt u quoted me? U must be insane...He-diot
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Whobedatte(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
deletrue:
Very powerful thread. If you are pdp friends, you are pdp full time member, this is the time to stand firmly. In NL alone, many people are no more on the forum. Why? This is the time to frustrate Buhari. Do not allow the highly rigged election to pull you down. We have all what it takes and necessary to pull down Buhari. Have you people forgotten what they did to GEJ? Come on, stand up now, organise your selves, open the social medias, like the NL and others. Say something, keep attacking apc and Buhari. Do not give them space. Let us make an impact on his first hundred days in office. Follow Bode behind or form another line and rise up. Apc must receive what they have giving to pdp. Thanks all.
one of the 21 millions. *smh*
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Remii:
We all agree that JK is very smart so we should listen to him. He said Lagos needs to stop being in opposition. So since FGN would now be controlled by APC, we should vote for Ambode in agreement with Jimi Agbaje. If he still says we should vote for PDP, that means he didn't make earlier statement based on facts, another reason to still vote for Ambode. Yes or No?

Using his words against him. This line. This thing makes someone look stwpid

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by mrmetoo1: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Obanikoro too was on radio this morning, just saying crap. It's very bad for Jimi that Obanikoro and Bode George are the ones now in the forefront of his campaign. It just shows the desperation of the PDP to get their claws on LASG account. APC hasn't failed in Lagos state, why risk it with PDP. If it were an independent party with a brilliant candidate, I'll even consider not PDP

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by usbcable(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
ollah1:

Using his words against him. This line. This thing makes someone look stwpid
but Remii made sense.
why in heavens name should I vote out incompetence at the top echelon and install in directly above me.

Lagos outperformed FG while in opposition so why would I settle for less all in the name of conpensating an inexperienced political jobber.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by chubbycheek: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
I support u george
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2015
usbcable:

but Remii made sense.
why in heavens name should I vote out incompetence at the top echelon and install in directly above me.

Lagos outperformed FG while in opposition so why would I settle for less all in the name of conpensating an inexperienced political jobber.

Agbaje's problem are the people he is surrounded with and also his party. I like Agbaje more than Ambode, wld have loved it if they can switch positions. Giving Pdp the chance to rule Lagos wld just ruin everything that has been in order for years.

If Agbaje is smart, he shld decamp if he loses the election in order to gain an appointment else he wouldn't until another 4 years which isn't even guaranteed

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by olaniyanc: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
achemedez:
Pdp now using APC's strategy to campaign
Lagos people need CHANGE?...yea but nt frm pdp
Ambo is αℓℓ W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ need

Cc: lalasticlala

Mad old con Bode George. When are you running away to Bayelsa to go and live with your master and your Mama Piss. Stupid old ex - con.
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
From exile or from kirikiri?
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by MrXlim5618: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. Same man that is planning to leave the country and go on exile.
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by imoikoko: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
I can understand his pain, how will his wife, a fashion designer retain her position as board member of NDLEA? Who does this one wants to lead? Go siddon. I hope this your hatred for Tinubu will not send you to early grave. This people are the ones shouting that Lagos should not be in opposition party to the central government. Now that the opportunity has presented itself they want us to change for the sake of the mantra. Sorry o, O.Y.O. Let's see what these guys can achieve with a supportive F.G. That is the change we want in Lagos. For once, let Lagos CHANGE from opposition to central party. Voting PDP in Lagos is sending Lagos back in time.
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Tvegas(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Chief Tewonde, you are the main reason Jimi will lose this election. Bode George stands for everything Nigerians currently hate.

Jimi you stand no chance with people like bode,obanikoro, ifeanyi ubah, and gani Adams leading your campaign. Save all the money you can right now,decamp to labor party and try again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
as it is impossible to break a metal with bare hands so shall it be uneasy 4 u to canpaign agains apc
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by ojosam29: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Leader leads to two destination failure or jail am waiting for d outcome. APC and LAGOS inseparable.
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by comeandsee: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by superstar3: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Is he not going to exile again
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Sooroptimist1: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
deletrue:
[s]Very powerful thread. If you are pdp friends, you are pdp full time member, this is the time to stand firmly. In NL alone, many people are no more on the forum. Why? This is the time to frustrate Buhari. Do not allow the highly rigged election to pull you down. We have all what it takes and necessary to pull down Buhari. Have you people forgotten what they did to GEJ? Come on, stand up now, organise your selves, open the social medias, like the NL and others. Say something, keep attacking apc and Buhari. Do not give them space. Let us make an impact on his first hundred days in office. Follow Bode behind or form another line and rise up. Apc must receive what they have giving to pdp. Thanks all.[/s]

Jonathan's failure and cluelessness made him lose election and not attack from anyone
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by AskProf: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Onakomaya:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER AND GET CORPORATE ACCOUNT AND START BIDDING FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS. IT COST JUST 30k now.. And it will be out in one week...

Call or Whatsapp 07032728941... Engr. Gbenga..

Have done this for more than 50 nairalanders......

See proof from CAC REGISTRAR HIMSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3GK63PLYQ

Register what?
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by efilefun(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Is it becos of dis ur retarded post dt u quoted me? U must be insane...He-diot

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Young4jose: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dis Old thief, Y can't U fulfil ur promise by go to exile.......!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by deletrue: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Jonathan's failure and cluelessness made him lose election and not attack from anyone

and you expect me and other to agree abi? Just wait
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by philips70(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
They should give prisons in Lagos maximum protection to forestall any jailbreak. I believe this man want to pull this through with his former colleagues. I understand the prison inmates in Lagos are massive.
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by onome2013: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought by now , papa Bode George will retire to his bedroom than this boasting. It will be better so that the new incoming Efcc will not dust his old file for general review. It's not good to visit kirikiri again at his age
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by RAO1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
If only BUHARI had accepted defeat in 2011 just the
way GEJ did, 800 Nigerians including corpers wont
have died. If it was APC that lost, we would have been
hearing sounds of war here and there.
A man called "CLUELESS" has shown us what
democracy truly mean. The US and Western World
predicted that Nigeria will split but GEJ put them to
shame.
PGEJ was the CHANGE we all have been clamouring,
longing for and talking about...he CHANGED our
political history by conceding defeat without
unnecessary argument.
GEJ will forever be remembered in Nigerian History.
RESPECT!!!
To you and people of like mind .......to me he can't do anything.... God chose GMB 4 us ....I ll never accept d fallacy that GEJ is a gentleman.... he's always a confused Man
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by ceyrahtlk(f): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was thinking Bode George would have packed his bags for exile by now
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Jaydenphoenix: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wasn't this baba jailed for corruption....??
alai tojuti ....
with due respect sir, just retire and let d young ones take over
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by bayulala(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who wants to be lead by an ex-convict?
As far as I'm concerned he can never relevant in this space called Nigeria
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Rhea(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
fkaz:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-lead-massive-campaign-against-apc-bode-george/

[size=18pt]Is he going to wage the campaign from jail or from exile?[/size]

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by scandybuono: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Stupid old man,kirikiri awaits u...mschewww
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Tunagee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by omoiyafusat(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr bode you better go and sleep b4 u die on stage when campaigning for VDV failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories / Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.