Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (28937 Views)

Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Senators In Emergency Meeting Over Saraki- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by absoluteSuccess: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
OK.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by lexychuks(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Of
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Positivist: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
JH
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by MoneyGreen(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
If I hear say I no make first page eh!
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Demmzy15(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
RichDad1:

Continue deceiving yourself. Okada ko, Bellview ni.
I doubt it if the guy knows anywhere in Lagos!
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by MrBasketball: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Two delicate men.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by sanc2s(f): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
The meeting won't more than how to remove Osibanjo from being vice President. Let's kip watching APC
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by niceguy7(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Make them do meeting on how nigeria go take better and move forward.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by tayork(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
It should be on how peace should rain between them and they should be cooperation
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by earthgreeners(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by mrpheelz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anyway....whatever yhu make out of that meeting let it be of benefit to Nigerians...we believe the much awaited change is here....choose only credible people whose characters are worthy in yhur cabinet...May God continue to bless NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Judolisco(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
tinubu atiku bukola all thiefs
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by olas24u(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Atiku knows a lot credible Nigerians that can be appointed to ministerial positions.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by absoluteSuccess: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
In meetings to discuss sharing formular
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by emmykk(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
U
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Matty33(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
samueleto:

http://www.punchng.com/news/polls-atiku-tinubu-meet/
My wish is for the in-coming APC govt to be as neutral as possible on issues bothering on religion as it concern appointments.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by MRUNN(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
My mind tells me that Tinubu is scared that GMB will not be loyal to the party.

For the meeting is on cabinet issue.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Justicealh3(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr president elect u shld pls no truzt dis mens, they're all evils of the nation, especialy obasanjo.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by absoluteSuccess: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Positivist:
JH
I BANNED YOU. (No apology).
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't trust Atiku!!!! He must not be trusted.....
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by mrpheelz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunery004:
I can authoritatively tell u dat wot was discussed was on how Elder Gooday Orubebe will become minister of information
dumbass!
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by egbetokuns(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
See. Ure type of people that we voted out last weekend. How can u campaign one sided. Ure tribalism. How can u start drag ethnicity into ur campaign. This is type of campaign that mak PDP loose woefully on president election. Why do u always ignite crisis and fun of creating problem to ur country. Lagos belong to Nigeria even Yorba that are indigine count everyone as one in Lagos. Pls JIMI will neva win lagos and lagosia will nt want their God father to be as olabode George.count my words ytttinub
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by busky101(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kai, rochas will thinking of how to return the imo guber mantle back to his son-in-law...even himself no believe say buhari go win...he just gambled on it...#sai baba
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Leiman100(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
stop lying, JIMI can never win Lagos. Lagos cannot continue in opposition after 16 years. We are coming out on the 11 to massively vote for APC. SAI AMBODE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by mmsen: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bevista:
When the Leader sets the standard, everyone else falls in line and tries to work within those standards.

If you are anti-corrupt, people under you will make effort to be so else they incur your wrath. If you think corruption is not stealing, then your cabinet will respond in kind.

Long live GMB!

How can a party claim to be 'anti-corrupt' with Tinubu and Atiku in the background?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by fkaz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
freshness2020:
...what else but how to allocate the oil wells.
..don't worry Buhari will dissappoint all of you.. God bless GMB, God bless the F.R.N.

My brother since most oil bloc license will expire in 2016, the re-allocation of oil well is very important to those men, even buhari will not interfere with the deal. Don't be deceive, distribution of oil block also play in the out come of 2015 election, never the less NIGERIANS WON the election.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
samueleto:

http://www.punchng.com/news/polls-atiku-tinubu-meet/

Lol. What are they meeting on rather than discussing issues of self-interest basically on how to loot national patrimony.

Can anything good come out of APC (the gang of Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Okorocha and the rest)?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by akinmusi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:

Nor go drink Panadol for another person headache ooo. SMH
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anikulhapo:
TINUBU DESERVES OUR COMMENDATION AT LEAST FOR GIVING US AN OPPOSITION THAT CAN CHASE PDP OUTTA POWER,MAY HE LIVE TO EAT THE FRUITS OF HIS ENDEAVOURS.

BROS NA WA.YOU SEF NO WANT CHOP? THE ONE WEY HIM DON CHOP IS OK NA! PLEASE MAKE HIM NO "ENJOY " AGAIN BIKO, SO THE ONE WEY REMAIN GO REACH NIGERIANS HAND.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WEARY OF PEOPLE WITH POTRUDED EYE BALLZ.WHENEVER YOU ARE WITH THEM, PLEASE BE VERY STARTLED, BEFORE YOU SEE MONEY, THEM DON FIRST SEE AM, MOVE AM.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by freshness2020: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
fkaz:

My brother since most oil bloc license will expire in 2016, the re-allocation of oil well is very important to those men, even buhari will not interfere with the deal. Don't be deceive, distribution of oil block, also play in the out come of 2015 election
..this is serious.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by garrix8: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tinubu always gets it right.

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.