Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (28938 Views)

Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Senators In Emergency Meeting Over Saraki- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by paBuhari(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
IT pains me to think dat buhari is just a puppet
Honestly I don't know to do.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by IVORY2009(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunery004:
I can authoritatively tell u dat wot was discussed was on how Elder Gooday Orubebe will become minister of information

Jega..... let us continue

Elder Orubebe.... Jega no... You can't continue, you have been compromised, Jega you are bias, you you you are wicked....... We can continue like this in this country...

Jega..... how can you say APC has pasted the results on their website, I have not seen any results, Elder Orubebe, you're a formal minister of the federal republic, and you should be careful in what you say in public.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by spiralwedge(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

There's no tangible reason why the man is qualified for the job more than the other one.

its your choice though, but quit playing the ethnic card. Nigerians are wiser than that. Lagosians will vote competent leaders
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by XBLadez: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Two well-known political thieves in conspiracy
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by redcliff: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

Silly you. You need to get banned
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by deeptesting(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:

My Brother let us don`t deceive ourselves.
Those who will vote for Jimi will do so out of emotions and sentiments.
Lagos has been reposition by the APC led Government and if you are a progressive Lagosian you must vote for Ambode to continue with the great master plan of BRF.

I have no doubt that the election will be a close fight because majority of the people especially the SE people will tilt their vote against APC and the low class people whose livelihood were affected one way or the other by the policies of the APC led Government to bring change to the people.

It will be a tough fight but i give it to APC... I will be fully out to thumb print for my candidate Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by jeremy411(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Youth corpers protest non-payment of election allowance

An Open Letter to Jega.

http://republic36.com/2015/04/03/youth-corpers-protest-non-payment-of-allowance-promise-to-back-out-of-april-11-elections/

Please broadcast till it gets to Professor Attahiru Jega
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Hidentity(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:

Friend, must you flood every single topic with this post? Agreed, you are working for your daily bread, but be sensitive to the attitude of others towards this unsolicited and unappreciated self-coined opinion.

I do not like taking on people for any reason. However, I've seen this on close to 5 topics now. Why? Let us be diplomatic and sensitive as we scramble for a few thousands during this time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by CR77(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahaha grin grin
Taylor86:
just came back from 4days ban, lemme keep shut becos if i talk wetin dey my mind i might bag 3 yrs ban,from there my phone go lose might even forget my username and password

till then zips my medulla
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by netmillionaires(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
just say u are clamoring for vote for Agbaje simple! Instead of stylishly sharing how an Okada man said this and that. And who told u that some people who voted for Jonathan won't vote Ambode... Make we just dey look. I am voting for neither but if u asked me I would say AMBODE ALL THE WAY... Let me see classic Salutation everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by richidinho(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Close door what?

Oh my God I said it ooooo.....I said it ooooo

Abasi mbok....give us the strength to revolt if what these two criminals are planning works
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by NewsHub: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Wake up! Ambode is the next governor of Lagos State, and come April 11th 2015 he will be voted in. Thats it!!!
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by juman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
A highly placed party member, who pleaded anonymity, because he was not authorised to speak to the media said, “ What do you expect? Our party is proactive and we want to hit the ground running by ensuring that rough edges are ironed out in good time.

The same lie like jonathan. Hit the ground running ko, hit the ground flying ni.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by kindnyce(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
HOPE THE MEETINGS WILL POSITIVELY IMPACT ON THE LIVES OF THE COMMON MAN

SAI CHANGE
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Hahaha grin grin

babe finally these ppl don win us ooo, I know ur a strong pro PDP, hv been seeing ur posts and comments....hope you understand pigin cos ur location says Netherland...or na Abia state Netherland
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by EcoTerror: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Hmmm see there face i dey fear those men oo

Buhari i hope u hear waiting Rev fr ejike mbaka talk surround yourself with good people
RIP English
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by CR77(f): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahaha i dey live 4 Amsterdam Netherland.. Bro PDP go come back again.
Taylor86:

babe finally these ppl don win us ooo, I know ur a strong pro PDP, hv been seeing ur posts and comments....hope you understand pigin cos ur location says Netherland...or na Abia state Netherland
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by ebugreat: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Make we dey observe then, I hope dey are discussing how to move Nigeria Forward...

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31

Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Hahaha i dey live 4 Amsterdam Netherland.. Bro PDP go come back again.
hope so dear
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by darecool(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Anikulhapo:
TINUBU DESERVES OUR COMMENDATION AT LEAST FOR GIVING US AN OPPOSITION THAT CAN CHASE PDP OUTTA POWER,MAY HE LIVE TO EAT THE FRUITS OF HIS ENDEAVOURS.
Please don't mix up things here, GMB had over 11 million votes in 2011 and the president's failure to perfom to expectatios gave more credits to GMB naturally. Tinubu has a candidate in 2011 and we knew his score Compared to what GMB scored.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote
author=googlepikin post=32303371]I was on a bike yesterday and the
Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I
asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election,
he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that
they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed
to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote
was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of
those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So
imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free
and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there
will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI
AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners
and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man
for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right
man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote
for ambode.[/quote] drama script, sheybi the aboki guy na ramson nouah?
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Arosa(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
A-thiefku and thief-nubu in a close door meeting? God help us all. angry
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunery004:
I can authoritatively tell u dat wot was discussed was on how Elder Gooday Orubebe will become minister of information

minister of information under MEND abi?
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
lagosian pleas let's open our eyes. we've seen change at the federal. we also nerd change here in Lagos. from 16 years let's think deeply o.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by ziccoit: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
You this guy and your bike story. The bike you have been riding all this while you never stop. Only God knows the millions of kilometers you don cover. grin

To the topic;
Mark my words, it will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle than for PDP/Agbaje to win Lagos state governorship elections. Nobody, I stressed nobody will allow PDP to scuttle an opportunity for Lagos to cease from being an opposition state for the first time in the past 16yrs on the platter of sentiments. Goal post don change so Lagos seat is a done deal for APC.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by CR77(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
RIP 2 ur self
EcoTerror:
RIP English
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by aldame: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Googlepikin, you are indirectly campaigning for Jimi Agbaje, you lied in what you said. They will all vote for APC. No sensible Lagosion will hand over Lagos to to Bode George, Obanikoro and the others. No way.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by GeorgeAmax(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is all about who to produce this who to produce that. But make una remember OBJ o. I know sey kasala go soon come.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Forwetinnah: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now that they have started their secret meetings, no one is speculating on their evil intentions, the PDP is quiet. If it were the other way round, we would be getting headlines like..Tinubu and Atiku plans Buhari's assaination, Tinubu plans to take over from Buhari with Atiku as his Vice. .blaaaaah, blaaaaah blaaaaah. May God save us from these crooks
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by cocokiller1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
see them
discussing how they'll loot us dry
but God pass una
u two are part of the corruption the general needs to handle first
ope the general stl dy use dat him ipad o
so that him fit dy see our comments
Re: Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory by Positiveminds(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
TIME TO DISCUSS HOW TO PLUNDER THE NATION'S RESOURCES. NOW IS THE REAL CHANGE. BRACE UP YOU GULLIBLE NIGERIANS. THE SHIT IS HERE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.