Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

A Letter To Niger Deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Niger Deltans (2096 Views)

Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
[b][size=13pt]It is sickening to read of constant threats from you people against other regions of the country concerning blowing up oil installations and crumbling the economy. Let me make it clear that before oil was discovered in Nigeria, Nigerians were not eating sand. The only problem we had are visionless leaders(GEJ inclusive)who failed to diversity and awaken other sectors of the economy. The over reliance on oil by the federal government is the reason why you lots bark at every given opportunity.

The economy is already crippled and we are all facing the economic implications in the purchasing power of the naira. Price of crude is falling daily globally making oil worthless and not much of a big deal.

If heaven fall it wont be on one man's head. We shall all bear the consequences. If you blow up oil installations, whose region suffers spillages and environmental pollution? If you cripple the economy we shall all bear the economic hardship and brunt since your region remains in the Nigerian territory. Niger delta was taken care of by cocoa and agricultural proceeds from other regions in the past and no one ever threatened your people or scream marginalization.

Your leaders whom you think are
fighting for your course are already sudden billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans. They can't even invest their loot in your region but in neighboring countries. Your son was president for 6 years and you should hold him responsible for not improving the living conditions of the average Niger deltans.

Northerners are bearing the brunt of harbouring the boko boys as it has killed business activities, led to loss of lives and they fled their homes to live as refugees. Such fate befalls you if you decide to make your home a war thorn area.

Their is no gain in rebellion. Let us co-operate with the new government and push the country forward. Stop beating the drums of war cos when its starts it ain't no movie scene.

A word is enough for the wise

May God bless Nigeria [/size]
[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IVORY2009(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:
[b][size=13pt]It is sickening to read of constant threats from you people against other regions of the country concerning blowing up oil installations and crumbling the economy. Let me make it clear that before oil was discovered in Nigeria, Nigerians were not eating sand. The only problem we had are visionless leaders(GEJ inclusive)who failed to diversity and awaken other sectors of the economy. The over reliance on oil by the federal government is the reason why you lots bark at every given opportunity.

The economy is already crippled and we are all facing the economic implications in the purchasing power of the naira. Price of crude is falling daily globally making oil worthless and not much of a big deal.

If heaven fall it wont be on one man's head. We shall all bear the consequences. If you blow up oil installations, whose region suffers spillages and environmental pollution? If you cripple the economy we shall all bear the economic hardship and brunt since your region remains in the Nigerian territory. Niger delta was taken care of by cocoa and agricultural proceeds from other regions in the past and no one ever threatened your people or scream marginalization.

Your leaders whom you think fighting for your course are already sudden billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans. They can't even invest their loot in your region but in neighboring countries. Your son was president for 6 years and you should hold him responsible for not improving the living conditions of the average Niger deltans.

Northerners are bearing the brunt of harbouring the boko boys and it has killed business activities, ledled to loss of lives and they fled their homes to live as refugees. Such fate befalls you if you decide to make your home a war thorn area.

Their is no gain in rebellion. Let us co-operate with the new government and push the country forward. Stop beating the war of drums cos when its starts it ain't no movie scene.

[/b]

You this man/boy, nobody would take you to be serious until you change your DP pictures and stop scamming other nairalanders, you are a disgrace to your future generation!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IVORY2009(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
what do you expect, he's a Yoruba man, useless is their moto

Thank you my brother, he is a scammer here on nairaland.com, check his previous post and DP picture, you will discover that he copied a ladies picture frm this site, claiming to be a She

acidcow.com/girls/41933-pretty-black-...

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by abduljabbar4(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
This is the kind of woman I want to marry. They work with their head. I used to say that it is our oil but I have come to realize that it is their own. So let them go and drink their oil we will still survive. If they destroy the oil installations who will suffer the air pollution?

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by eCollynzo: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Niger delta was taken care of by cocoa and agricultural proceeds from other regions in the past and no one ever threatened your people or scream marginalization.
Hmm see lies!
When you were producing cocoa, some parts of the Niger delta were also producing cocoa, other parts produced palm oil and rubber, so at no time did anybody depend on your cocoa.
What was in practice then was regionalism, every region took care of itself.
Stop the revisionism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

Hmm see lies!
When you were producing cocoa, some parts of the Niger delta were also producing cocoa, other parts produced palm oil and rubber, so at no time did anybody depend on your cocoa.
Stop the revisionism.

Go back to your history books. You know nothing
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by eCollynzo: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

Mr Know something, show me the part of your history book where the Niger delta or any other region for that matter ever depended on your cocoa for survival. Do you lnow the meaning of a regional system of government that was in place before we found oil? What were the cocoa, rubber and palm oil produced in Niger delta then used for that would have made them to depend on you?
Shut up and stop lying!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IVORY2009(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

An appeal to all consign nairalanders, to becareful with the man/boy, he is a scammer, using some other ladies pictures on his DP here @ NL, pls do not fall for him, claiming to be a girl.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

An appeal to all consign nairalanders, to becareful with the man/boy, he is a scammer, using some other ladies pictures on his DP here @ NL, pls do not fall for him, claiming to be a girl.

It is concerned Olodo. Oloriburuku. Instead of developing yourself and your intellect, you're wasting your life on NL stalking on people. Foool
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IVORY2009(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

It is concerned Olodo. Oloriburuku. Instead of developing yourself and your intellect, you're wasting your life on NL stalking on people. Foool

Hehehehe, wat an intelligent scammer you are, thanks for the corrections, noted... How is the scamming business going?

your days are numbered, unless you change.

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by vladimiros: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
my sister let me clear something to you

1) You have never been a minority

2) your rehion never suffered 40 years if neglect and marginalization

those 2 factors can carve out the vengance and annoyance of a generation. we ND arw angry, its normal we got pushed around for years then some of our so callef southernets " b1tched out" on us.

i dont support Violence. just telling u why peeps are making threats.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
vladimiros:
my sister let me clear something to you

1) You have never been a minority

2) your rehion never suffered 40 years if neglect and marginalization

those 2 factors can carve out the vengance and annoyance of a generation. we ND arw angry, its normal we got pushed around for years then some of our so callef southernets " b1tched out" on us.

i dont support Violence. just telling u why peeps are making threats.

The best shot you had was GEJ presidency. It was the best opportunity to develop your region to its full potential and make you people enjoy dividends of democracy. Instead, he enriched Militant leaders and ignored the people in your community. Your anger should be directed at him not a new president who has not even been sworn in. Even if GEJ wins second term, of what benefit will it be to you and the comon man? Will it add any naira to your bank account?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by ibedun: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

Hmm see lies!
Stop the revisionism.

So when did the lazy and indolent Niger Deltans got off their arse and started "producing" oil to feed the rest of the Nigerian population. Oil was simply found in their part of the Nigerian territory.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by vladimiros: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:

The best shot you had was GEJ presidency. It was the best opportunity to develop your region to its full potential and make you people enjoy dividends of democracy. Instead, he enriched Militant leaders and ignored the people in your community. Your anger should be directed at him not a new president who has not even been sworn in. Even if GEJ worn second term, of what benefit will it be to you and the comon man? Will it add any naira to your bank account?

yhe damage done to our region will take YEARS TO FIX.. trust me..

jonah being in power was just medicine after death which we reappropriated to suite us
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by eCollynzo: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
ibedun:

So when did the lazy and indolent Niger Deltans got off their arse and started "producing" oil to feed the rest of the Nigerian population. Oil was simply found in their part of the Nigerian territory.
Abayomi, If you know the hardwork, suffering and risks involved in oil exploration jobs done mostly by Niger delta youths, you wouldn't open your mouth to spew this rubbish. Farming is mere fun when compared to seismic data acquistion jobs where people crawl is swamps, mud flats and other wicked conditions with heavy equipment straffed to their backs.
Do you think oil flows in rivers?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by ibedun: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
Abayomi, If you know the hardwork, suffering and risks involved in oil exploration jobs done mostly by Niger delta youths, you wouldn't open your mouth to spew this rubbish. Farming is mere fun when compared to seismic data acquistion jobs where people crawl is swamps, mud flats and other wicked conditions with heavy equipment straffed to their backs.
Do you think oil flows in rivers?
[quote author=eCollynzo post=32304601]

Mr Man

Right now you are on Nigeria's soil and within our national territory. As far as I and the vast majority of Nigerians are concerned the oil deposit on land and within the continental shell belongs to Nigeria. Go and realise your threAt and watch you and your family live on refugee camp for the next century. Don't forget we have a purposeful government backed by the people assuming power in about 6 weeks time.

Sai Buhari Sai Ambode

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

grin grin He's a passionate change agent like me. I 'm no longer bothered by his fake profile photos. I'm worried ethnic bigotry is gaining strong ground in his mind.
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IVORY2009(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

grin grin He's a passionate change agent like. I 'm no longer bothered by his fake profile photos. I'm worried ethnic bigotry is gaining strong ground in his mind.

The guy is just a big "impersonator" this is the 3rd ladies picture he is claiming to his.... nairaland.com is no more safe again, becos of that dude, impersonating ladies

Picture One: acidcow.com/girls/41933-pretty-black...

picture Two: http://www.afscme.org/blog/take-an-afscme-union-break-change-the-world

The third one is currently on his DP and I will expose it soonest. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by dazangel11(f): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Leave Niger Delta and their oil alone

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

The guy is just a big "impersonator" this is the 3rd ladies picture he is claiming to his.... nairaland.com is no more safe again, becos of that dude, impersonating ladies

Picture One: acidcow.com/girls/41933-pretty-black...

picture Two: http://www.afscme.org/blog/take-an-afscme-union-break-change-the-world

The third one is currently on his DP and I will expose it soonest. cheesy cheesy

grin I'm also making effort to demystify that his DP! Don't really understand his antagonism towards Alaigbo.
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Truckpusher(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

The best shot you had was GEJ presidency. It was the best opportunity to develop your region to its full potential and make you people enjoy dividends of democracy. Instead, he enriched Militant leaders and ignored the people in your community. Your anger should be directed at him not a new president who has not even been sworn in. Even if GEJ wins second term, of what benefit will it be to you and the comon man? Will it add any naira to your bank account?
My friend go and solve your gender identity crisis before talking about the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
My friend go and solve your gender identity crisis before talking about the Niger Delta.
HEHE..LOL

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IAmTobore(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2015
irunoobo:

Go sleep, relax, rethink, then come back online to post something reasonable on nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by talktimi(m): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2015
ibedun:

so ALL Niger deltans are "lazy and indolent" ?
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by IGBOSON1: 2:19am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=ibedun post=32310875][/quote]

^^^Calling you a bastard wouldn't be fair to bastards the world over!

Niger Delta oil is Nigeria oil; whereas Lagos belongs to the Yoruba abi? See how two-faced and duplicitous you are with this your 'one Nigeria'?......You make up the rules as you go along!

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2015
irunoobo:

Your leaders whom you think are
fighting for your course are already sudden billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans. They can't even invest their loot in your region but in neighboring countries. Your son was president for 6 years and you should hold him responsible for not improving the living conditions of the average Niger deltans.

Northerners are bearing the brunt of harbouring the boko boys as it has killed business activities, led to loss of lives and they fled their homes to live as refugees. Such fate befalls you if you decide to make your home a war thorn area.

Their is no gain in rebellion. Let us co-operate with the new government and push the country forward. Stop beating the drums of war cos when its starts it ain't no movie scene.

[/b]
fish brain

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by oikechukwu: 2:40am On Apr 09, 2015
eCollynzo:

Mr Know something, show me the part of your history book where the Niger delta or any other region for that matter ever depended on your cocoa for survival. Do you lnow the meaning of a regional system of government that was in place before we found oil? What were the cocoa, rubber and palm oil produced in Niger delta then used for that would have made them to depend on you?
Shut up and stop lying!

Thank you for this post.

I'm not sure why people enjoy rewriting history just to benefit themselves. Thank you again for correcting the he/she

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Ilekeh(f): 2:42am On Apr 09, 2015
dazangel11:
Leave Niger Delta and their oil alone

If Lagos is no man's land, the oil is for us ALL.

The OP made sense, if you're willing to read.
Re: A Letter To Niger Deltans by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 09, 2015
All these rants are mere waste of time.
The real party starts on May 30th
End of Story
BTW, the Soldiers are welcome, they will make the party more fun.
BH effect on our economy might just be a child's play afterall

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Accomplished Nigerian Expatriate In South Africa Unveiled / IBB Speaks About Gej's Regime "Jonathan Was Inexperienced" / Why We Suspended Niger Delta Avengers account - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.