Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It (2709 Views)

How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop / Omatek Laptop Sound Driver / Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It by mattosky: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2009
pls. can anybody tell me. what to do about this issue? coz i don't know what to do. but if i install vista the sound worked, but my webcam will not work
Re: My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It by UNLEASHED(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2009
Download the sound drivers for your system online if possible or visit Omatek customer care centre.
Re: My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It by chukslee2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
Your system does not have the sound driver preinstalled in the operating system, so you have to look for the sound driver and download it. To check your drivers for your laptop follow these steps
Step 1:right click on your computer icon on the desktop
Step 2:navigate to manage
Step 3: under computer management click on device manager.
Note: the icon with question mark shows that there is no driver installed for that device

To get the drivers open google search engine and type the name of your laptop, model and driver needed for it e.g dell inpirion 5100 sound driver. And search google will give you links to possible sites where you can get that driver from. You can get the drivers from one of the sites listed.
Re: My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It by lynxnoon(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
[b]LONG STORY[/b]
@poster
who send u go get omatek? angry
wel u can go to dia office, am sure dey wil fix it 4 u smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Latest Computer Processor. / Mint UK used HP zbook 15 For Sale / How To Update My Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.