Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. (7478 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
At a time in history, we need to open up some wounds and emphasize some bitter truths. The most important election which is the centre has ended and Nigeria seem to be readying for another phase in her democratic history. It becomes pertinent that I share some of my views about this election.

1)This election brought to fore that one Nigeria seem to be only in the dictionary of certain section of Nigeria. Hence, election results is only adjudged the will of the masses when a section has won. Otherwise, it is termed diversion or usurpation of voters will. Check reactions of candidates to election results since this democratic dispensation. This hypocrisy is most times promoted by political parties and ethnic champions. See reactions to result of elections especially 2011 election results.

2)This election was won basically by ethnicity and tribalism and not by performance and any understanding of the system, empirical analysis of situations on ground so as to come up with veritable options and solutions.

3)It also shows that the major ethnic groups with seemingly higher voting population will continue to intimidate the minorities notwithstanding the destruction and devastation done by them(major ethnicities) on this country since independence. Minorities MUST accept whatever is thrown at them. Ruining of the economy is pardonable once the offender is from those major ethnic groups.

4)Rigging and diversion of masses will is permissible and not punishable only if it is conducted by these groups. Otherwise, how do you explain wanton rigging and under age voting in the north which has been swept under the carpet but emphasis is shifted to southeast and south south votes.

5)History has always repeated itself because we live in denial and tend to perpetuate falsehood or even push to rewrite history/truth ourselves. Nigeria won't grow not because she's cursed rather she joys in turning up side down known and established truths.

6)Most ethnic groups especially Southwesterners(Yoruba) since independence vote only their own in elections unless none of their own is contesting the said election. If this attitude isn't changed then we have to keep dreaming about a prosperous Nigeria for times unending.

7)Unless all ethnic groups are giving equal sense of belonging in Nigeria, then peace and development will always elude this country.

coolNigeria's problem lies in her structure than in her leaders. Because the current structure encourages laziness, parasitic living, and lack of initiative cum innovative ideas by leadership and people.

9)Nigeria can be great but only when we accept these bitter truths and address them comprehensively. Confab tried in this aspect but with Jonathan's loss, I don't see Buhari making any adjustment in the system since his party never even supported the initiative in its entirety.

10)Nigeria is a sick elephant. A weakened lion and diseased bird. Administer the relevant medication through restructuring of the system especially decentralization of governance and see her stand, roar and fly high up above nations, countries and kingdoms.

Source; my meditation hour product as triggered by dearpreye thread on aftermath of election and the Yoruba pattern of voting...thanks and God bless us all as we seek to do what's right...

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm. I'm more interested in the 8th point in your article.

If my article prompted you into writing this piece, then it achieved something worth the while.

All the same, good job.

Let others contribute.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:
Hmmm. I'm more interested in the 8th point in your article.
If my article prompted you into writing this piece, then it achieved something worth the while.
All the same, good job.
Let others contribute.

Unfortunately, Buhari and his party are against the confab which might have engendered restructuring of the country...even though they accepted to take a look at it during their campaigns but I see it as mere campaign gimmick...

BTW...thanks for forcing me into reflecting about the entire process but we also owe this country a duty of informed decisions and write ups...because your thread might have directly or indirectly encouraged folks to further joy in the folly of ethnicity against nationality because they feel our cognitive ability is impaired...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Unfortunately, Buhari and his party are against the confab which might have engendered restructuring of the country...even though they accepted to take a look at it during their campaigns but I see it as mere campaign gimmick...

BTW...thanks for forcing me into reflecting about the entire process but we also owe this country a duty of informed decisions and write ups...because your thread might have directly or indirectly encouraged folks to further joy in the folly of ethnicity against nationality because they feel our cognitive ability is impaired...

Thanks my guy! I'm a blue blooded Ijaw guy, with a truck load of healthy self esteem. My article wasn't designed to curry favor from anyone nor to massage the ego of some people; I simply wrote what I've observed over 20 years.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by TechRev: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
The Zooological republic of Nigeria where injustice, lies, deceits and stealing are worshiped and adored. It is without question the Devil's kingdom on earth and should be destroyed. It is a ZOO. Habited by baboons and monkeys and dogs.

Infact its an honor to call it a zoo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks my guy! I'm a blue blooded Ijaw guy, with a truck load of healthy self esteem. My article wasn't designed to curry favor from anyone nor to massage the ego of some people; I simply wrote what I've observed over 20 years.

Fine...I am sorry if I misunderstood you and read negative meaning into your intentions...but be sure that reality shows that Yoruba vote only their own since independence... I gave you some evidence...sorry for the wrong interpretation of an innocent post by you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Fine...I am sorry if I misunderstood you and read negative meaning into your intentions...but be sure that reality shows that Yoruba vote only their own since independence... I gave you some evidence...sorry for the wrong interpretation of an innocent post by you...

U don forget say na the same team we belong?

We are brethren!
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
TechRev:
The Zooological republic of Nigeria where injustice, lies, deceits and stealing are worshiped and adored. It is without question the Devil's kingdom on earth and should be destroyed. It is a ZOO. Habited by baboons and monkeys and dogs.
Infact its an honor to call it a zoo!!!

Though deceit, injustice, lies and other vices hold sway in Nigeria but yet still, it is not the devils republic... God still created her and her people...she can still be redeemed through the rightful measures...hence not due for destruction yet...I am not sure that God has finished with us here...let's do the right thing by accepting there's a problem and sincerely solving the problem... thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:

U don forget say na the same team we belong?

We are brethren!

hehehehehehe...sure I know and remember... but I must always apologise when I mess up...thanks boss
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehehehe...sure I know and remember... but I must always apologise when I mess up...thanks boss

No wahala. Apology carried in the spirit of love and brotherhood.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:

No wahala. Apology carried in the spirit of love and brotherhood.

thanks boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by TechRev: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Though deceit, injustice, lies and other vices hold sway in Nigeria but yet still, it is not the devils republic... God still created her and her people...she can still be redeemed through the rightful measures...hence not due for destruction yet...I am not sure that God has finished with us here...let's do the right thing by accepting there's a problem and sincerely solving the problem... thanks

Lies and Lies. Lies rule this very place, it stinks with lies. It was Luggard that created Nigeria not God!! See the lies again?? The Devil shivers at the lies, injustice, killing and worship of evil emanating from this ZOO.
A zoological republic. Filled with monkeys and baboons and dogs. It should be destroyed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
TechRev:

Lies and Lies. Lies rule this very place, it stinks with lies. It was Luggard that created Nigeria not God!! See the lies again?? The Devil shivers at the lies, injustice, killing and worship of evil emanating from this ZOO.
A zoological republic. Filled with monkeys and baboons and dogs. It should be destroyed.

Were you created by Lord Lugard?
Did you choose the name of your town or place of birth?
Were you created with your consent?

Whatever happens; we all believe in the existence of a supreme power that causes things to be and take shape...The "how" isn't your bid or take but yours lies in acting within the confines and rules of that being/power for your continual existence...Lord Lugard was only an instrument used towards an end which is Nigeria... thanks...BTW we have humans here too as well as other mammals (animals) and creatures unless you seem not to notice the difference between these creatures...Or are you insinuating you are either of dog,baboon or monkey
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus, I saw you bashing another ethnic group on a particular thread...I believe you're Yoruba. what have you to say about this write up alongside your people's penchant for voting only their own since independence
Or do you think it is healthy for our existence as a country?...Also, francizy you were preaching against ethnicity and nepotism...But it was the key factor in this election... what's the way out?...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Ymodulus: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Ymodulus, I saw you bashing another ethnic group on a particular thread...I believe you're Yoruba. what have you to say about this write up alongside your people's penchant for voting only their own since independence
Or do you think it is healthy for our existence as a country?...Also, francizy you were preaching against ethnicity and nepotism...But it was the key factor in this election... what's the way out?...
That's where you get it wring am not Yoruba neither am I in any way associated with the Yorubas.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

That's where you get it wring am not Yoruba neither am I in any way associated with the Yorubas.

Sorry, I pushed you over to another tribe but still it is within Nigeria...so no harm...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Ymodulus: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yoruba's are not tribalistic when it comes to voting, we saw this when they voted for Obasanjo, we also saw this as to YarAdua and finally as to Jonathan first term in office

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by ChristyG(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
At a time in history, we need to open up some wounds and emphasize some bitter truths. The most important election which is the centre has ended and Nigeria seem to be readying for another phase in her democratic history. It becomes pertinent that I share some of my views about this election.

1)This election brought to fore that one Nigeria seem to be only in the dictionary of certain section of Nigeria. Hence, election results is only adjudged the will of the masses when a section has won. Otherwise, it is termed diversion or usurpation of voters will. Check reactions of candidates to election results since this democratic dispensation. This hypocrisy is most times promoted by political parties and ethnic champions. See reactions to result of elections especially 2011 election results.

2)This election was won basically by ethnicity and tribalism and not by performance and any understanding of the system, empirical analysis of situations on ground so as to come up with veritable options and solutions.

3)It also shows that the major ethnic groups with seemingly higher voting population will continue to intimidate the minorities notwithstanding the destruction and devastation done by them(major ethnicities) on this country since independence. Minorities MUST accept whatever is thrown at them. Ruining of the economy is pardonable once the offender is from those major ethnic groups.

4)Rigging and diversion of masses will is permissible and not punishable only if it is conducted by these groups. Otherwise, how do you explain wanton rigging and under age voting in the north which has been swept under the carpet but emphasis is shifted to southeast and south south votes.

5)History has always repeated itself because we live in denial and tend to perpetuate falsehood or even push to rewrite history/truth ourselves. Nigeria won't grow not because she's cursed rather she joys in turning up side down known and established truths.

6)Most ethnic groups especially Southwesterners(Yoruba) since independence vote only their own in elections unless none of their own is contesting the said election. If this attitude isn't changed then we have to keep dreaming about a prosperous Nigeria for times unending.

7)Unless all ethnic groups are giving equal sense of belonging in Nigeria, then peace and development will always elude this country.

coolNigeria's problem lies in her structure than in her leaders. Because the current structure encourages laziness, parasitic living, and lack of initiative cum innovative ideas by leadership and people.

9)Nigeria can be great but only when we accept these bitter truths and address them comprehensively. Confab tried in this aspect but with Jonathan's loss, I don't see Buhari making any adjustment in the system since his party never even supported the initiative in its entirety.

10)Nigeria is a sick elephant. A weakened lion and diseased bird. Administer the relevant medication through restructuring of the system especially decentralization of governance and see her stand, roar and fly high up above nations, countries and kingdoms.

Source; my meditation hour product as triggered by dearpreye thread on aftermath of election and the Yoruba pattern of voting...thanks and God bless us all as we seek to do what's right...

funny when ibos accuse yorubas of tribalism when they are the kings and queens of tribalism.when yoruba voted for Jonathan in 2011 ignoring tunde bakare(no noise)then they decided to vote him out of incompétence(ibos are barking tribalism)..it Is like a dark kettle calling pot black
the SW and the NC had the most unbiased votes compared to ss and se.apc even lost in osinbanjo ijebu local govt,that did not happen with Jonathan or sambo

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by omonnakoda: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
What a stuupid and nonsensical write up. Somebody had to lose.If the other guy lost then things would be fine??
Did GEJ give the SW any reason to vote for him? Did he build PDP structures in the SW after PDP lost all states in 2011?
Did he rehabilitate key PDP actors? Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo,Alao Akala,Onii?
Did he arrest Dimeji Bankole and arraign Tinubu
Did he fight OBJ
Did he fight Oyinlola
What did he do when Stella Oduah was firing Yorubas

The truth is Yorubas were treated like learners under his government .The present arrangement seems better for Yorubas and they are right to strive to improve their fortunes. They voted for him in 2011 and were disappointed. I do not understand al this rubbish.People are so selfish and REFUSE to see others perspectives

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Ymodulus: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now let me dissect your article.

1. I understand where you coming from but I do not go with you in all wholelity. Election in 2011 was not free and fair as you think it was and as such there was an out cry from the sects.

2. You can't wipe out tribalism from the surface of Nigeria, no matter what you do or say, Nigerians will still go along tribal lines however it should be understood that for every statistical research there must be a suitable random sample enough greater than 25 for that research to be relevant. Anything short of this won't be considered vital, so also is tribalism every tribe as one issue with this however some tribe have allowed their ethnicity surpass the allowable limit and as such those tribe should be called tribal elements, how does this relate with the election is the question, without doubt some people must have voted Buhari cause he his Hausa but not majority, however the Igbo's clearly did support GEJ because of what I call the Biafran Anger. The pain and anger over years from the biafran war is still in them.

3. I do not agree sir.
Its easy, see the constitution requires 2-3rd of the whole state and 25% from at list same 2-3rd. Do you want to tell me that SOUTH SOUTH + SOUTH WEST + SOUTH EAST + ABUJA can't give you 2-3rd?

What I have come to learn is that in power struggle for presidency in Nigeria, a single tribe cant win alone. We saw GEJ wining in even Taraba , Nasarrawa, are this igbos? No.

4. There was nothing like underage voting in the North. Those pictures you saw of underage votings were taken before the general election , far even before October last year.See

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2274441_img20150402225333_jpegc13b008aacb4959420f042a6af15c4a9

5. I kinda agree

6. I disagree.

Yorubas are not tribalistic when it comes to voting, we saw this when they voted for Obasanjo, we also saw this as to YarAdua and finally as to Jonathan first term in office

8. I agree

9. I disagree.
You know why the APC didn't support that? Its easy let me give you this narration. When a child lie to you today, does it tomorrow, next over and over again, at one point in time you won't have faith or believe he his telling the truth even though he might be. This was the case of the National Confab the opposition ( APC ) never believed the ruling party ( PDP ), cause we have seen similar trends since time in memorial.

10. I agree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by dustmalik: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Talk about being tribalistic. How many votes did Buhari get from the SS/SE combined, as compared to the votes Jonathan got from the NE alone? Go and collate it, then come back here and tell me where tribalism really lies. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
ChristyG:
funny when ibos accuse yorubas of tribalism when they are the kings and queens of tribalism.when yoruba voted for Jonathan in 2011 ignoring tunde bakare(no noise)then they decided to vote him out of incompétence(ibos are barking tribalism)..it Is like a dark kettle calling pot black
the SW and the NC had the most unbiased votes compared to ss and se.apc even lost in osinbanjo ijebu local govt,that did not happen with Jonathan or sambo

Ymodulus... and others; Below is a cut from article trying to analyze voting pattern of Yoruba since independence...

ChristyG, you need to understand the wrote up in its entirety before criticizing...can you prove the attached file below wrong...

The South-West zone has 14,296,163 registered voters, which represents 19.44% of the total number of voters nationwide. In terms of national electoral strength, the
zone is number 2. Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven itself, without exception, of incapable of
voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s
voters’ turnout was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of
votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP
government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the
presidential election.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-
why-pdp-will-lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by francizy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Men, I don't really know oh.. The country is messed up and it seems to be getting worse. All the same, we shouldn't always come on social media and condemn people.

Tired of all these bullshit tho
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
dustmalik:
Talk about being tribalistic. How many votes did Buhari get from the SS/SE combined, as compared to the votes Jonathan got from the NE alone? Go and collate it, then come back here and tell me where tribalism really lies. Nonsense.

Fine...These places you mentioned are strongholds of PDP since 1999 and has almost being impossible for APC to penetrate...hence, it is expected that no matter who the aspirant is; once it is PDP then possibility of winning is high...Remember, these Igbos voted against no less a person than Ojukwu himself in favour of Obj PDP and also against their son; Ume-Ezeoke when he was buhari running mate...

This is against what's obtained in south west Nigeria as evidenced in the article cited...History and facts don't lie bro...

Also read my replies to others above...

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-
why-pdp-will-lose
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
francizy:

Men, I don't really know oh.. The country is messed up and it seems to be getting worse. All the same, we shouldn't always come on social media and condemn people.

Tired of all these bullshit tho

Yes... it is really painful but unfortunately unless it is addressed; it won't stop. We can't keep living in denial. And my article was forced by someone who mentioned me in his write up as I stated above...Hence, I decided to correct his article through this little write up...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by francizy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
dustmalik:

I wouldn't want to talk about tribalism other than fault your claim. You are learned right? I assume you are. So I don't understand why you based your analysis from a layman's point of view.

When comparing figures, you utilize percentage as it will give better analysis. I will advise you to collate all NE votes for APC and PDP, then find the percent of PDP votes in that region. Then go to SE, collate all votes by that region for both APC and PDP, find the percentage of APC votes in that region, then compare the PDP percent in NE with the APC percent in SE. That will give you a clearer picture of what you are talking about.

Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by francizy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes... it is really painful but unfortunately unless it is addressed; it won't stop. We can't keep living in denial. And my article was forced by someone who mentioned me in his write up as I stated above...Hence, I decided to correct his article through this little write up...

When we will know how biased people are is, if Buhari fails to deliver up to what GEJ delivered and same people votes him into power.

I won't actually point an accusing finger at the Yorubas in this election because their votes were divided. It doesn't change the fact that they are tribal biased tho, just like the Igbos are tribal biased too. But when you combine tribal bias with religious bias just like that of Northern Hausa/Fulani, you get it to the extreme.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by omonnakoda: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven itself, without exception, of incapable of
voting anyone other than its own.
Spurious falsehood . It was the same candidates in 2011 and 2015 Buhari's vice on each occasion was a Yoruba preacher. Yoruba voted differently this time.Because the person they voted for last time disappointed but still they voted for him giving 25% in every SW state

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
What a stuupid and nonsensical write up. Somebody had to lose.If the other guy lost then things would be fine??
Did GEJ give the SW any reason to vote for him? Did he build PDP structures in the SW after PDP lost all states in 2011?
Did he rehabilitate key PDP actors? Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo,Alao Akala,Onii?
Did he arrest Dimeji Bankole and arraign Tinubu
Did he fight OBJ
Did he fight Oyinlola
What did he do when Stella Oduah was firing Yorubas
The truth is Yorubas were treated like learners under his government .The present arrangement seems better for Yorubas and they are right to strive to improve their fortunes. They voted for him in 2011 and were disappointed. I do not understand al this rubbish.People are so selfish and REFUSE to see others perspectives

Bro, there's so much anger in your write up but unfortunately that's where the problem lies...Instead of reading this article and understanding it; you choose to dismiss it because it hurts your tribe(mind you; this is same problem this article is pointing out)...Just like I stated above Yoruba vote only their own in elections...evidence abound on this bro...

Stella sacked people; if what she did was wrong...I expect those people to have approached the national assembly for peaceful resolution but if this fails; we have our court... but if the sack was right; then they have no option...So which of these options did they take before we read ethnic meaning into it

If PDP had no structure in south west; how did they win in ekiti elections?...performed well in osun election... had ondo under them...

All the names you mentioned from Ogun state are part of PDP house except for Obj who wanted to rule from otta farm...Jonathan would have less a man to allow that...otherwise how else did he fight Obj and it was Obj who was acting paranoid in all these...

Also Akala left after he lost primaries but his new party was still supporting Jonathan...

But in all, since independence Yoruba according to statistics and all available facts cum data vote only their own...if you have any evidence to contradict this truth; kindly present it here...thanks
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
Spurious falsehood . It was the same candidates in 2011 and 2015 Buhari's vice on each occasion was a Yoruba preacher. Yoruba voted differently this time.Because the person they voted for last time disappointed but still they voted for him giving 25% in every SW state

Bro, if you don't have evidence...kindly keep mute than talking from two sides of your mouth...At first, you said PDP has no structure in south west and you now change to non-performance....

Truth is outside northern part; the next region that benefitted from Jonathan government is the southwest...facts are sacred bro...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by omonnakoda: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, there's so much anger in your write up but unfortunately that's where the problem lies...Instead of reading this article and understanding it; you choose to dismiss it because it hurts your tribe(mind you; this is same problem this article is pointing out)...Just like I stated above Yoruba vote only their own in elections...evidence abound on this bro...

Stella sacked people; if what she did was wrong...I expect those people to have approached the national assembly for peaceful resolution but if this fails; we have our court... but if the sack was right; then they have no option...So which of these options did they take before we read ethnic meaning into it

If PDP had no structure in south west; how did they win in ekiti elections?...performed well in osun election... had ondo under them...

All the names you mentioned from Ogun state are part of PDP house except for Obj who wanted to rule from otta farm...Jonathan would have less a man to allow that...otherwise how else did he fight Obj and it was Obj who was acting paranoid in all these...

Also Akala left after he lost primaries but his new party was still supporting Jonathan...

But in all, since independence Yoruba according to statistics and all available facts cum data vote only their own...if you have any evidence to contradict this truth; kindly present it here...thanks
It is like religion you choose your gods I choose mine . The anger I have is when you refuse to accept my choice or you criticize it. To yo your words are logical to me they are .........That is when the only thing left to do is to vote we have voted we have a result can we have some peace already?
I will not accept your gods and you will not accept mine . I am not a muslim but I give you the

Quran
Surah Al-Kafiroon

I worship not that which ye worship; (2) Nor worship ye that which I worship. (3) And I shall not worship that which ye worship. (4) Nor will ye worship that which I worship. (5) Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. (6)

Let us move on, APC was in opposition let PDP go and restrategize

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The World Poorest President / Forex Scarcity: Marketers Still Depend On NNPC / Chris Ngige Celebrates 66th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.