Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. (7457 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
docsholz:
All tribes in Nigeria vote along ethnic lines, this election was no different, and yes as regards this election igbos are the hypocrites

thanks...but statistics/all available data show that Yoruba has championed it since independence in 1960...

how are Igbo hypocrites here bro
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
omololu2020:
mehn u just dey yearn dust,tell me a country in d world,wia a part of it secced,n d rest wia lookin

hehehehe...but you first said that Yoruba via awolowo never wanted Nigeria...nawa for una sef...

Do you know about Yugoslavia?
Do you know about Czechoslovakia?
Old Soviet union?
Sudan(northern & southern)?
Most recently; Scotland though the result of referendum was in favour of those who wanted to stay back hence the UK remained...

Is my yarn still dust....hehehehe
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
omonnakoda:
What a stuupid and nonsensical write up. Somebody had to lose.If the other guy lost then things would be fine??
Did GEJ give the SW any reason to vote for him? Did he build PDP structures in the SW after PDP lost all states in 2011?
Did he rehabilitate key PDP actors? Gbenga Daniel,Iyabo Obasanjo,Alao Akala,Onii?
Did he arrest Dimeji Bankole and arraign Tinubu
Did he fight OBJ
Did he fight Oyinlola
What did he do when Stella Oduah was firing Yorubas

The truth is Yorubas were treated like learners under his government .The present arrangement seems better for Yorubas and they are right to strive to improve their fortunes. They voted for him in 2011 and were disappointed. I do not understand al this rubbish.People are so selfish and REFUSE to see others perspectives
Leave the idi0ts abeg. No amount of explanation can convince them. Simply as them did the Yorubas vote for him in 2011? That's all. And they are the more tribalistic people. Just take some time to check the percentage of votes Buhari got in their region and compare it to what Gej got in the north
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Leave the idi0ts abeg. No amount of explanation can convince them. Simply as them did the Yorubas vote for him in 2011? That's all. And they are the more tribalistic people. Just take some time to check the percentage of votes Buhari got in their region and compare it to what Gej got in the north

Sometimes, it is good to listen to the ediots because wise men learn from both the wise and the fuulish...

What have you to say about this attached file below...

The South-West zone has 14,296,163 registered voters, which represents 19.44% of the total number of voters nationwide. In terms of national electoral strength, the
zone is number 2. Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven itself, without exception, of incapable of
voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO
Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in
favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-
why-pdp-will-lose
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sometimes, it is good to listen to the ediots because wise men learn from both the wise and the fuulish...

What have you to say about this attached file below...

The South-West zone has 14,296,163 registered voters, which represents 19.44% of the total number of voters nationwide. In terms of national electoral strength, the
zone is number 2. Taking into account the electoral behaviour of the South-West since independence, the zone has proven itself, without exception, of incapable of
voting anyone other than its own. In the 1st Republic, it voted mainly Action Group in favour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo with about 69% voters’ turnout. In the 2nd Republic, it voted 78.75% of its total votes cast for UPN in favour of Chief Awolowo, with 70% voters’ turnout. In the June 12, 1993 presidential election, the pattern was repeated more or less the same, except that the total percentage of SDP’s votes in favour of Chief MKO
Abiola rose up to 84.5% in the zone. In the 1999 presidential election, mainly because the only two candidates for the presidency were both from the South-West, the zone’s voters’ turnout was abysmally low (48.09%) with about 68% of the votes cast to APP in
favour of Chief Olu Falaye. 2003 also recorded poor voters’ turnout with 71% of votes cast for Obasanjo’s PDP. In 2011, with no Southwestern candidate fielded by any of the major parties, the South-West voted PDP when a functional alliance with the CPC failed to field in Sen. Tinubu or his nominee. Besides, with the vicious experience of AD in 2003 when the PDP Federal Government uprooted its governments in five states of the zone, the South-West cannot now afford to risk having an opposition PDP government at the federal level again; certainly not after the hard pains and toils of forming the APC. It is therefore existential for the South-West to vote APC at the presidential election.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/50349-2015-presidential-election-how-and-
why-pdp-will-lose
But you would agree that in 2011, we didn't only fight the North for GEJ, we gave him our votes as well against our own Tunde Bakare?
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by omololu2020(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehe...but you first said that Yoruba via awolowo never wanted Nigeria...nawa for una sef...

Do you know about Yugoslavia?
Do you know about Czechoslovakia?
Old Soviet union?
Sudan(northern & southern)?
Most recently; Scotland though the result of referendum was in favour of those who wanted to stay back hence the UK remained...

Is my yarn still dust....hehehehe
mumu,it just shows u know notin about Nigerian history.so u dont know dat awolowo and ahmadu bello wanted a country for dia pple..dia was war in sudan,checkslovakia and yugoslavia before dey finally divide...what is stopin igbos in d National assembly from movin a motion for referendum for state in d south east to decide if dey wanna b part of Nigeria or Not?
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

But you would agree that in 2011, we didn't only fight the North for GEJ, we gave him our votes as well against our own Tunde Bakare?

My darling queen, I can't be arguing back and forth...kindly see my reply above to someone who asked similar question... because in all sincerity; you never did...buhari-tinubu alliance failed especially with bakare refusing to sign to step down when they win...hence, Jonathan factor with Tinubu factor divided the Yoruba against bakare...just like shekarau, ribadu, buhari, sambo factors divided the northern votes....
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
omololu2020:
mumu,it just shows u know notin about Nigerian history.so u dont know dat awolowo and ahmadu bello wanted a country for dia pple..dia was war in sudan,checkslovakia and yugoslavia before dey finally divide...what is stopin igbos in d National assembly from movin a motion for referendum for state in d south east to decide if dey wanna b part of Nigeria or Not?

Bro, can you support this your tales by moonlight with evidence plz

Is there anything like referendum in Nigerian constitution?
What was the reason for confab?
What topic did Jonathan make sacrosanct?
What happened at the confab?
What was the resolution of confab?

BTW how old are you? you keep throwing insults around... are you a tout?...did they give you home training at all?...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My darling queen, I can't be arguing back and forth...kindly see my reply above to someone who asked similar question... because in all sincerity; you never did...buhari-tinubu alliance failed especially with bakare refusing to sign to step down when they win...hence, Jonathan factor with Tinubu factor divided the Yoruba against bakare...just like shekarau, ribadu, buhari, sambo factors divided the northern votes....
Your Highness, we didn't know of any agreement to step down(which i still do not believe is real) down till some months to election.

We can keep arguing back and forth, but the truth is, accusing only the SW of tribalism is really not cool. The SE and the North is as guilty as SW.

The margin between APC and PDP in the SW can not be compared to the margin between the two parties in the SE and SS. Even the North tried for Jonathan more than the SW and SE did for Buhari.

I think the real election took place in the SW where neither of the parties can boast of complete sovereignty

Yeah! APC won all but Ekiti yet, one can not say Jonathan didn't get a fair number of votes from the SW
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Your Highness, we didn't know of any agreement to step down(which i still do not believe is real) down till some months to election.
We can keep arguing back and forth, but the truth is, accusing only the SW of tribalism is really not cool. The SE and the North is as guilty as SW.
The margin between APC and PDP in the SW can not be compared to the margin between the two parties in the SE and SS. Even the North tried for Jonathan more than the SW and SE did for Buhari.
I think the real election took place in the SW where neither of the parties can boast of complete sovereignty
Yeah! APC won all but Ekiti yet, one can not say Jonathan didn't get a fair number of votes from the SW

My darling queen; kindly get my drift very well...I understand you very well too....

SW votes in 2011 was between Jonathan PDP, Tinubu ACN, bakare CPC...

Just as Northern votes were between ribadu, shekarau. buhari, sambo...

SS/SE has been PDP stronghold since 1999 even APGA is struggling against PDP there...

I didn't say that others aren't guilty(cf my original post where I said that this election was won by ethnicity and tribalism)...

But my anger lies in people opening threads back and forth insulting SS/SE as the ethnic bigots because they voted Jonathan PDP(mind you; any other PDP candidate would have gotten same support from them because it is PDP stronghold since 1999; cf Obj(1999-2007); Yar'adua(2007-2010); Jonathan (2011-2015) all PDP))).....it has been same thing...

Remember, that South east voted against mighty Ojukwu(king of igbo race) of APGA for PDP...

Igbo voted against Ume-Ezeoke of ANPP...

Be sincere, can your people do it(Ojukwu is to Igbo what awolowo is to Yoruba)...

All available data show your voting pattern....check that of Igbo too....See who votes ethnicity more....so why are they calling us ethnic bigots if all available data show them as the real bigots.....

I opened this thread to clear that falsehood being circulated here and other places....check my moniker....hehehehehe...I hate lies and detest liars....

BTW am I going to bed without food?....what are you doing nah?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My darling queen; kindly get my drift very well...I understand you very well too....

SW votes in 2011 was between Jonathan PDP, Tinubu ACN, bakare CPC...

Just as Northern votes were between ribadu, shekarau. buhari, sambo...

SS/SE has been PDP stronghold since 1999 even APGA is struggling against PDP there...

I didn't say that others aren't guilty(cf my original post where I said that this election was won by ethnicity and tribalism)...

But my anger lies in people opening threads back and forth insulting SS/SE as the ethnic bigots because they voted Jonathan PDP(mind you; any other PDP candidate would have gotten same support from them because it is PDP stronghold since 1999; cf Obj(1999-2007); Yar'adua(2007-2010); Jonathan (2011-2015) all PDP))).....it has been same thing...

Remember, that South east voted against mighty Ojukwu(king of igbo race) of APGA for PDP...

Igbo voted against Ume-Ezeoke of ANPP...

Be sincere, can your people do it(Ojukwu is to Igbo what awolowo is to Yoruba)...

All available data show your voting pattern....check that of Igbo too....See who votes ethnicity more....so why are they calling us ethnic bigots if all available data show them as the real bigots.....

I opened this thread to clear that falsehood being circulated here and other places....check my moniker....hehehehehe...I hate lies and detest liars....

BTW am I going to bed without food?....what are you doing nah?....
We also voted against OBJ jor . angry

And I've seen threads and post bashing the SW at all levels... (I don't even what to go there)

I'm trying to finish up my project so I can submit on Tuesday. Why didn't you eat?
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

We also voted against OBJ jor . angry
And I've seen threads and post bashing the SW at all levels... (I don't even what to go there)
I'm trying to finish up my project so I can submit on Tuesday. Why didn't you eat?

Yes, you voted against Obj for Olu Falae...
Is Olu Falae not Yoruba too....hehehehe
that's the point....

I opened mine because I hate people telling barefaced lies especially when I am involved...

Success in the project...As my Darling queen; my best wishes is for you there....

I didn't eat because my darling queen didn't cook for me...or do you want me to get you an assistant
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes, you voted against Obj for Olu Falae...
Is Olu Falae not Yoruba too....hehehehe
that's the point....

I opened mine because I hate people telling barefaced lies especially when I am involved...

Success in the project...As my Darling queen; my best wishes is for you there....

I didn't eat because my darling queen didn't cook for me...or do you want me to get you an assistant
Lol... Thanchuu

You always complain that the food is peppery cry
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... Thanchuu

You always complain that the food is peppery cry

hehehehehehe...but you can always dilute it with loads of kissing and licking nah....
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehehehe...but you can always dilute it with loads of kissing and licking nah....
Today is good Friday tongue

I would start practicing that tomorrow cheesy
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Today is good Friday tongue

I would start practicing that tomorrow cheesy

You mean timetable is now required to undertake your obligations to me....Then there's need to advertise for new assistant because you seem to be lagging behind now...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You mean timetable is now required to undertake your obligations to me....Then there's need to advertise for new assistant because you seem to be lagging behind now...
angry sad cry

Wouldn't mind a male assistant kiss
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

angry sad cry

Wouldn't mind a male assistant kiss

iya dimeji told me that she's suspecting you since with that aboki....now I don confirm am....

after all my investment in your life...this is what I get...no insurance cover at all...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

iya dimeji told me that she's suspecting you since with that aboki....now I don confirm am....

after all my investment in your life...this is what I get...no insurance cover at all...
cry
You would chose Iya Demji idle gossip over me?
So not cool

And how and when did you and Iya Dimeji have the leisure to gossip? Now I'm suspecting the two of you.

If I had stood against you getting an assistant, you woul accuse me of questioning your authority.

This is what I get for being supportive and submissive? cry angry

Good Night!
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by omololu2020(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, can you support this your tales by moonlight with evidence plz

Is there anything like referendum in Nigerian constitution?
What was the reason for confab?
What topic did Jonathan make sacrosanct?
What happened at the confab?
What was the resolution of confab?

BTW how old are you? you keep throwing insults around... are you a tout?...did they give you home training at all?...
u are just a stup1d useless fool dat deserve all d insult u get.it was d f00lish azikwe dat drag us all into dis mess.if u don't lik Nigeria,u can kill ursef flat head
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
omololu2020:
u are just a stup1d useless fool dat deserve all d insult u get.it was d f00lish azikwe dat drag us all into dis mess.if u don't lik Nigeria,u can kill ursef flat head

No, I wont kill myself...btw Anyone reading our posts will without doubt detect who's frustrated, angry and rushing close to suicide between us....

Kindly provide the evidence I requested and answer my questions...thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

cry
You would chose Iya Demji idle gossip over me?
So not cool

And how and when did you and Iya Dimeji have the leisure to gossip? Now I'm suspecting the two of you.

If I had stood against you getting an assistant, you woul accuse me of questioning your authority.

This is what I get for being supportive and submissive? cry angry

Good Night!

No lele...maybe we need to start afresh...my respect to you always...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No lele...maybe we need to start afresh...my respect to you always...
Lol...

Hope your day was fine.
Have a good night rest
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...

Hope your day was fine.
Have a good night rest

Sure it was...just missed your company...hope you will be gracious to make it up to me anyway
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure it was...just missed your company...hope you will be gracious to make it up to me anyway
Why wouldn't I?

But you need to stop listening to iya dimeji idle gossips ...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Why wouldn't I?

But you need to stop listening to iya dimeji idle gossips ...

Why not if not...hehehehe
But lead me not into temptation...For who am I to say No when my poor spirit pushes me to her bunk in your absence cool
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why not if not...hehehehe
But lead me not into temptation...For who am I to say No when my poor spirit pushes me to her bunk in your absence cool
shocked shocked shocked Bunk?

Tell me the whole story sad
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

shocked shocked shocked Bunk?

Tell me the whole story sad

Nothing to tell...just a settee where we relax for news on the hour:::::;;;;;;;;;you sabi my swag nah
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nothing to tell...just a settee where we relax for news on the hour:::::;;;;;;;;;you sabi my swag nah
I should believe you.

Hope you've eaten today
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

I should believe you.

Hope you've eaten today

Yes, I ate what I saw not what I wanted...
How about you?
how's project progressing?
Project on what course and what specific area are you researching?
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes, I ate what I saw not what I wanted...
How about you?
how's project progressing?
Project on what course and what specific area are you researching?
At least you've eaten... Tomorrow would be better

Project going fine but power supply not helping at all

History and international studies... Topic is civil war cheesy
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

At least you've eaten... Tomorrow would be better

Project going fine but power supply not helping at all

History and international studies... Topic is civil war cheesy

Power Wait for buhari to come and perform his magic there as gratitude for your vote...

Project topic nawa ...maybe you approach my dad for a narrative...With him as your singular source; your reference page will be less cumbersome.... thank me by 32nd April....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside / Ikpeazu: Mushroom Political Parties Pick PDP Recalcitrants In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.