Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. (7456 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Power Wait for buhari to come and perform his magic there as gratitude for your vote...

Project topic nawa ...maybe you approach my dad for a narrative...With him as your singular source; your reference page will be less cumbersome.... thank me by 32nd April....
Lol...
You really don't like this Buhari idea, do you?
We all know he can't perform magic(as for me, all I want to see is the effort)

Gimme popsy number, pls. wink
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...
You really don't like this Buhari idea, do you?
We all know he can't perform magic(as for me, all I want to see is the effort)
Gimme popsy number, pls. wink

Not at all...outside enjoying power, I don't see him performing any magic like he's being boasting...

If it is just effort you desire; why did you abandon Jonathan...

Dad ...copy and edit...hehehe
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not at all...outside enjoying power, I don't see him performing any magic like he's being boasting...

If it is just effort you desire; why did you abandon Jonathan...

Dad...copy and edit...hehehe
Didn't see the effort in him.
Ba action... He's just there like a wicked figure head (ignore, pls grin)

I pray Buhari delivers not for the satisfaction of I told you so but for the success of this country. Pretty soon, I would be hitting the labour market angry (let the miracle happen)

That number looks like your own cheesy
I need popsy's own jor
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Didn't see the effort in him.
Ba action... He's just there like a wicked figure head (ignore, pls grin)
I pray Buhari delivers not for the satisfaction of I told you so but for the success of this country. Pretty soon, I would be hitting the labour market angry (let the miracle happen)
That number looks like your own cheesy
I need popsy's own jor

Learn not to use derogatory words on people even if you hate them or they hurt you...check the insults hurled on me on this thread and see how many I insulted back not because I can't but I have learnt greater wisdom...

I pray he performs too...but history doesn't favour him...As head of state; out of 75,000 graduates that came out under him, 70,000 were unemployed... Only 5000 were employed...#fact##...you can investigate this info...

You can always be employed by Whynotthetruth...no lele

I gave you dad's number...do you need mine...Kindly edit it plzz...before some other person copies it and my mum's name go be sorry after hussy has been snatched...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Learn not to use derogatory words on people even if you hate them or they hurt you...check the insults hurled on me on this thread and see how many I insulted back not because I can't but I have learnt greater wisdom...

I pray he performs too...but history doesn't favour him...As head of state; out of 75,000 graduates that came out under him, 70,000 were unemployed... Only 5000 were employed...#fact##...you can investigate this info...

I gave you dad's number...do you need mine...Kindly edit it plzz...before some other person copies it and my mum's name go be sorry after hussy has been snatched...
Towie! I I couldn't edit the number last night
My phone went off. Power supply again angry

Happy Easter
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Towie! I I couldn't edit the number last night
My phone went off. Power supply again angry

Happy Easter

Same to u my darling queen...best wishes
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Same to u my darling queen...best wishes
Did you get my mail?
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Unfortunately, Buhari and his party are against the confab which might have engendered restructuring of the country...even though they accepted to take a look at it during their campaigns but I see it as mere campaign gimmick...

BTW...thanks for forcing me into reflecting about the entire process but we also owe this country a duty of informed decisions and write ups...because your thread might have directly or indirectly encouraged folks to further joy in the folly of ethnicity against nationality because they feel our cognitive ability is impaired...

The confab was merely a jamboree to push for Jonathans attempted 3rd term bid. Nigeria needs true federalism and it was never part of Jonathan/PDP's agenda.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by babyfaceafrica: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

please give me a credible link to this your infomation that out of 75000 graduates only 5000 were employed during buharis time.....and please I don't understand di yoruba igbo tin...aint you people tired?
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Did you get my mail?

Yes and I replied as a good guy that I am...sorry that I replied it late; I wasn't online till now due to other complexities...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes and I replied as a good guy that I am...sorry that I replied it late; I wasn't online till now due to other complexities...
Okay, good guy.
You've done well... May God un-complex all complexities
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abagworo:

The confab was merely a jamboree to push for Jonathans attempted 3rd term bid. Nigeria needs true federalism and it was never part of Jonathan/PDP's agenda.

3rd term bid...Guy, I hate it when people throw decency to the dustbin due personal hatred for authorities... Courts of competent jurisdiction has ruled on this issue, so what's the fuss and indiscreet outburst here?

Was Confab really a jamboree?...Was federalism not discussed?... Were decisions not taking taking note of all vagaries in Nigeria as federating units?...I quite disagree with you...

Not because your sponsors are against confab, that you will call it a jamboree... Most of Nigeria's best brains and statesmen were there and came up with great resolutions except on self-determination as Jonathan made it sacrosanct...

Its religious implementation will automatically push 60% of Nigeria's problems to disappear...So how's it a jamboree....

Records show it as the best talkshow by Nigerians since independence devoid of executive interference in its deliberations hence far reaching decisions were agreed on....

Plz, let's not for personal aggrandizement mutilate facts and truths....thanks
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Okay, good guy.
You've done well... May God un-complex all complexities

Amen...Amen...Amen...Kindly intensify prayers for me now...Did you see my replies
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
please give me a credible link to this your infomation that out of 75000 graduates only 5000 were employed during buharis time.....and please I don't understand di yoruba igbo tin...aint you people tired?

What don't you understand about the yoruba-igbo thing? Which people aren't tired about what

In terms of job stuff; it has been deliberated upon severally here...You may wish to feed your curiosity and see for yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/2194529/buhari-vs-gej-employment
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

3rd term bid...Guy, I hate it when people throw decency to the dustbin due personal hatred for authorities... Courts of competent jurisdiction has ruled on this issue, so what's the fuss and indiscreet outburst here?

Was Confab really a jamboree?...Was federalism not discussed?... Were decisions not taking taking note of all vagaries in Nigeria as federating units?...I quite disagree with you...

Not because your sponsors are against confab, that you will call it a jamboree... Most of Nigeria's best brains and statesmen were there and came up with great resolutions except on self-determination as Jonathan made it sacrosanct...

Its religious implementation will automatically push 60% of Nigeria's problems to disappear...So how's it a jamboree....

Records show it as the best talkshow by Nigerians since independence devoid of executive interference in its deliberations hence far reaching decisions were agreed on....

Plz, let's not for personal aggrandizement mutilate facts and truths....thanks

Courts were manipulated by FG which of course we are all aware. I agree that it worked but he still lost in the election proper.

If you would be truthful to yourself if Jonathan was serious he could have done something these 6 years.

It is a jamboree because what was discussed had been discussed in same wasteful manner both under Abacha and Obasanjo. The issue remains implementation. I always knew Jonathan would not implement the recomendations just like his predecessors.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Amen...Amen...Amen...Kindly intensify prayers for me now...Did you see my replies
Nah!
Yet to see 'em.

Don't worry, would go on semi dry fasting from tomorrow for forty days cheesy
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by babyfaceafrica: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What don't you understand about the yoruba-igbo thing? Which people aren't tired about what

In terms of job stuff; it has been deliberated upon severally here...You may wish to feed your curiosity and see for yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/2194529/buhari-vs-gej-employment
...that link is not credible enought please...cause I ask my uncles and elderly ones and they told me thee were jobs duing buhari/idiagbon regimes and things were cheap...so I don understand you...maybe some should povide more evidences.....south westerner and eaternes tend to relate more,interact more,marry each othe moe...I don't know whee this hatred btw them comes from...maybe its online propaganda
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Courts were manipulated by FG which of course we are all aware. I agree that it worked but he still lost in the election proper.
If you would be truthful to yourself if Jonathan was serious he could have done something these 6 years.
It is a jamboree because what was discussed had been discussed in same wasteful manner both under Abacha and Obasanjo. The issue remains implementation. I always knew Jonathan would not implement the recomendations just like his predecessors.

Plz I don't deal on blackmails here...Are you for Rochas...Yes you are...

Same court that they didn't use to disqualify buhari...
same court that tinubu got his injunctions from...
same courts that Rocha's refused to implement their rulings on LGA and Eze Ilomuanya...and Jonathan ignored him...
same court that gave judgement in favour of APC against federal government ncc...
Plz quit blackmailing government institutions for your myopic interest...

Done something in 6years?...If he did nothing in your view...what adjective will you use to describe your oga Rocha's 4years then...

Probably, you have comprehension issues; otherwise a little research would have shown you what a world of differences exist between the three conferences...Including reactions of the conferees; organizers and observers...A little dig into that won't kill you, so kindly sit down and read them...thanks
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
...that link is not credible enought please...cause I ask my uncles and elderly ones and they told me thee were jobs duing buhari/idiagbon regimes and things were cheap...so I don understand you...maybe some should povide more evidences.....south westerner and eaternes tend to relate more,interact more,marry each othe moe...I don't know whee this hatred btw them comes from...maybe its online propaganda

hehehehehe...there's nothing I won't see in this forum...bro, how old are you...Which more evidence do you want?...what is veritable source to you?...What was cheap then?...What was our population then?...What was naira-dollar value then?...What was the average living standard then?...What was the literacy rate then?...

I ask because you asked for a link and I gave you from a veritable source instead of disproving my facts with another informed evidence, if you think I erred in judgement; you are here telling me your uncle said...hehehehehehe....Singular reason why some of you are unemployable not even with the economic boom...

BTW watch your spellings...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Nah!
Yet to see 'em.

Don't worry, would go on semi dry fasting from tomorrow for forty days cheesy

Kindly check your inbox and spam messages too...check all over all your spaces for them...they should be there...

Seriously, I need the prayers now...that's if you still need me around for long...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by babyfaceafrica: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehehe...there's nothing I won't see in this forum...bro, how old are you...Which more evidence do you want?...what is veritable source to you?...What was cheap then?...What was our population then?...What was naira-dollar value then?...What was the average living standard then?...What was the literacy rate then?...

I ask because you asked for a link and I gave you from a veritable source instead of disproving my facts with another informed evidence, if you think I erred in judgement; you are here telling me your uncle said...hehehehehehe....Singular reason why some of you are unemployable not even with the economic boom...

BTW watch your spellings...
spelling aint the problem...ts typing error...any problem with that?....and please stop this what's your age....it aint cool!!!! Tribal sentiments play a large role in nigerias developing democracy,you can't rule them out for naw...every tribe voted for its candiate unfortunately.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Beamborla(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly check your inbox and spam messages too...check all over all your spaces for them...they should be there...

Seriously, I need the prayers now...that's if you still need me around for long...
Ah!
It's well with you. Would do that
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
spelling aint the problem...ts typing error...any problem with that?....and please stop this what's your age....it aint cool!!!! Tribal sentiments play a large role in nigerias developing democracy,you can't rule them out for naw...every tribe voted for its candiate unfortunately.

Sure, spellings are problems to me...and when writing in a public forum, try to eliminate as much error as possible... typographical errors isn't an excuse...

Tribal sentiments play out in our elections which aren't good for the polity...let us all fight it together... thanks
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Abagworo(m): 12:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz I don't deal on blackmails here...Are you for Rochas...Yes you are...

Same court that they didn't use to disqualify buhari...
same court that tinubu got his injunctions from...
same courts that Rocha's refused to implement their rulings on LGA and Eze Ilomuanya...and Jonathan ignored him...
same court that gave judgement in favour of APC against federal government ncc...
Plz quit blackmailing government institutions for your myopic interest...

Done something in 6years?...If he did nothing in your view...what adjective will you use to describe your oga Rocha's 4years then...

Probably, you have comprehension issues; otherwise a little research would have shown you what a world of differences exist between the three conferences...Including reactions of the conferees; organizers and observers...A little dig into that won't kill you, so kindly sit down and read them...thanks

I am for Rochas Okorocha 100%. I see no difference at all as none was backed by law. We have legislators paid to perform the duty of that wasteful confab who whatever they agreed on would have been made law awaiting Presidents confirmation. You are too sentimental to see truth or you know the truth but choose lie because of political affiliation.

Buhari can as well organise another one and I will still consider it wasteful.

Let me tell you the real way to go about it. Legislators of like ideology should sponsor a bill of their interest and convince majority of their counterparts that it is for the interest of the country to embrace true federalism. Buhari does not need to spend billions hosting people just to duplicate legislative functions.

As for Ilomuanya he is an armed robber. If you doubt me pay a visit to his village and make enquiries. He took Ezeship when his father was still alive which is a sacriledge in Igbo tradition. Finally he joined PDP. An Eze has no right to belong to a political party. His sack came as a thing of joy to his oppressed people and they pray his robbery case is revisited now that the man under whose regime he was sentenced is back as President.
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Abagworo:

I am for Rochas Okorocha 100%. I see no difference at all as none was backed by law. We have legislators paid to perform the duty of that wasteful confab who whatever they agreed on would have been made law awaiting Presidents confirmation. You are too sentimental to see truth or you know the truth but choose lie because of political affiliation.

Buhari can as well organise another one and I will still consider it wasteful.

Let me tell you the real way to go about it. Legislators of like ideology should sponsor a bill of their interest and convince majority of their counterparts that it is for the interest of the country to embrace true federalism. Buhari does not need to spend billions hosting people just to duplicate legislative functions.

As for Ilomuanya he is an armed robber. If you doubt me pay a visit to his village and make enquiries. He took Ezeship when his father was still alive which is a sacriledge in Igbo tradition. Finally he joined PDP. An Eze has no right to belong to a political party. His sack came as a thing of joy to his oppressed people and they pray his robbery case is revisited now that the man under whose regime he was sentenced is back as President.

If you see Jonathan as a failure and support Rochas then it is either you have lost sense of judgement or its just a case of schizophrenia...

Rochas has no respect for any arm of government and it is people with no sense of decorum that support him... I have Never seen a politician disappoint masses as Rochas did...Outside propaganda he's nothing... Last time, I saw his lies in this forum about his new built government house...

BTW you remembered that Igbo tradition does not allow a son to rule in dad's presence but forgot that Igbo tradition does NOT encourage government meddling with sanctity of traditional institution... How come Ilomuanya won him in court...LGA defeated him in court and yet he refused to obey court injunction and you tell me he's not sick in the head...He killed third tier of government and opened fourth tier....hehehehe...what a confused fellow...

As for confab; I expect nothing less from prejudiced mind like you that sees nothing wrong in a liar cum propagandist called Rocha's who is a definition of failure in governance...Your own idea of governance and policy formation would be the same mediocrity as your oga rochas...

good night..

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Ah!

Have you seen them
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Beamborla:

Ah!

My darling queen, kindly read this and see how some people turned you people against your brothers just for their selfish reasons...It is very long but patiently read all plz...

Note that this interview or confession is from your kinsman who's in exile in America...Have read about Akintola "Yoruba Ronu" story or Awolowo role in civil war...

https://www.nairaland.com/302365/fayemiwo-ibb-killed-abiola-abacha/1

Truth is we are one but have been turned against each other by few selfish cabal and unfortunately we are not willing to look back and reconcile...
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria; Where All Animals Are Never Equal. by francizy(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
https://www.nairaland.com/2275961/see-how-aguiyi-ironsi-murdered/5

Brotherly, how are you? How is your health? Hope you ain't angry for not having contacted you? Been busy tho. Please get well ASAP so we can celebrate God's work.

Stay fine bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tam David-West 80th Birthday: Buhari Felicitates With Him / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: / Sexual & Gender Base Violence: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Takes Campaign To Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.