Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,495 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? (524 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by jaykaylegend(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some guys can be hillarious or romantic in proposing to their girlfriends..

Like last week we heard of a guy that proposed to his gf at a polling booth, we have seen the ones that proposed in a plane, bus, malls, markets, cinemas

So guys what if you take her to a very crowdy place(lets say shoprite) and you kneel down and asks her to marry you and she says no..
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Emhicee(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
How many times guy? :/
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by vizkiz: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
the problem with we nigerians is that we too like copy copy...must you propose to her in public? Must people be around to notice your "sweet moments"
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by sarmiie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
if she refuses, thekinda curse she would carry home from all dem old ladies, and jealous gals ehn.....

reminds me of the story of the chinese guy who proposed to his gf using 99 iphones (shaped to form love)..chick said NO!!!!
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by jaykaylegend(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emhicee:
How many times guy? :/
na my browser jare.. How do i delete a thread
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by mirexxx(f): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
You commit,suicide and the story ends.....das all
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Emhicee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
jaykaylegend:
na my browser jare.. How do i delete a thread

i don't know o. I'm less than 6hours old old on nairaland as a user. Been a guest for far too long.
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Brugo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
She can't say no. I'm going to be pretty sure before I pop the question.
Re: Guys, What If You Propose To Her In A Public Place And She Says No?? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
The question is 4 guys..

If am in his shoes.. I will walk away angrily

(1) (Reply)

Advice / Avoiding A Bad Marriage. / Why Remain With A Cheating Spouse, If You Ain't Willing To Forgive And Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.