Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (33769 Views)

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
dayflower:
Bull head,how many Igbos voted GEJ.And how many are Igbos A million plus but just few casted their vote dark assssssssss
aww c0me on pls the fact and figures are there when u get dat right u can c0me argue meanwhile watchin u display ur orubecity
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

That's your problem. Mouth but no action. Peopke of Hiroshima will pity you people
people of hiroshima re already crying for you people because of the damages your boko brodas brought upon your land

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by abduljabbar4(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
ekenedegreat:
people of hiroshima re already crying for you people because of the damages your boko brodas brought upon your land
And the inability of your son to protect us shows the weaker side. Buhari is coming. He will deal with all of una

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by harrisnimasa(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Naijamericana:
I am Igbo, and I was disappointed with how my people supported Jonathan despite his glaring incompetence. I have been a staunch APC supporter from the beginning and have never wavered. Anyway, that's by the way. Please, fellow Igbo people, our president elect has national priorities and not just tribal issues to deal with such as the economy, security and corruption.

I know there are people like ypu in the South east,that's why I will not advise him to pay them with evil.Let him do good to everyone because of the good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And the inability of your son to protect us shows the weaker side. Buhari is coming. He will deal with all of una
why do you need protection from Gej? when Gowon did not protect us during his regime.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Cholls(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
pasol4real:
He has no choice weather we voted him or not he must develope the se otherwise we wud make the country ungovernable for him ,walai, bokoharam wud seem like a child's play. Dont be surprised that the se might even turn out to be priority. Long live nija. Long live the people of the southeast.
my brother dont be like boko by operating in the north start with lagos. Mr Warrior
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Cholls(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
soldierdollar:

Your papa , your mama , your sisters , your brothers , your unborn children are fools .

This is not about tribalism . This is about Nigeria. Shallow minded bigot. angry
my brother calm down mr Woorrior
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by PenSniper: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
otemanuduno:

2010:
Five hundred people named their children Goodluck in Nigeria cool
2011: Five million people named their children Goodluck shocked
2012: Fifteen million people named their children Goodluck cheesy
2013: Fifty people undecided
2014: Ten people cry
2015: Nobody angry

You are wicked bro.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by abduljabbar4(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cholls:
my brother dont be like boko by operating in the north start with lagos. Mr Warrior
I keep telling them that shekau let his actions to speak for him. He started by bombing Abuja before he started making noise. Buhari must solve the problems caused by gej before he starts giving them any attension
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by abduljabbar4(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
ekenedegreat:
why do you need protection from Gej? when Gowon did not protect us during his regime.
That's what Buhari is about to do for us. Isn't it a shame that the citizens had to protect themselves by forming cjtf? Fighting boko haram with wands and assegais? Isn't that a shame to the whole of Africa?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by yetunsbay(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Promise koor, Promise ni !
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ogene007: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

They shall forever remain irrelevant in Nigerian politics. Bunch of tribalists
The curse is for you and your people because whoever God has blessed, no one can curse. Buhari knows better than to heed the advice of minions like you.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

That's what Buhari is about to do for us. Isn't it a shame that the citizens had to protect themselves by forming cjtf? Fighting boko haram with wands and assegais? Isn't that a shame to the whole of Africa?
There is an adage that says "he that gathered an ant infested fire Wood should be ready for the lizards".
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Rapmoney(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
seedorfg:
UNA VOTE FOR AM, SILLY (IBOS) PEOPLE, ANYWAY OMO YORUBA TO THE CORE NI MI
U must be a confirmed fool!
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by seedorfg(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rapmoney = RAPMONKEY
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by intergral(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
forexexpert:
You people are just cheats.

They advertise free and fair elections and you guys went ahead to massively rig the election in 7 northern states and you have mouth to mention Akwaibom and Rivers state.
This nonsense of using underage children for voting purposes must stop.
This is not free and fair elections. This is cheating and you guys have no honor.
How can Buhari fight corruption when he can in through massive Rigging with underaged voters.

Go to school, you guys will say no, that it is haram, but you people want to benefit from modern technology without contributing anything at all.
All you are good at is treat and violence.

Well I reserve my comments, but this oil money you people are targeting, I don't think it will be easy to grab this time around.

So better go back to your cows.

SHAME WRitten all over you...
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by galadima77(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
highmood:
you see yourself when you can't even explain what you earlier said and give me reason why my comment is not vilified. You must be a fool for what you said.

i should give u reasons to have faith in ur leader? u must be a fool
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by galadima77(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
highmood:
you see yourself when you can't even explain what you earlier said and give me reason why my comment is not vilified. You must be a fool for what you said.

i should give u reasons to ignore petty talks and have faith in ur leader? u must be a fool, i swear.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Badb0y4lyf post=32339658]
aww c0me on pls the fact and figures are there when u get dat right u can c0me argue meanwhile watchin u display ur orubecity[/quotetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaah!!]
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Ugik(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

you are a big fool to drop such statement,so since i am igbo residing in enugu and was among the relative few that waited patiently to vote for buhari,my region should be abandoned..people like you are a threat to democracy cos its a principle and ideology that is based on people making thier decisions without been marginalized,,my igbo brothers voted who they want and pple like me who voted buhari voted him cos i like him as well.so quit talking rubbish boy and man up.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Papilo87(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

You, I think, are the tribalist as your shallow post reeks of one. Just reread what you wrote and weep ye daughter of Satan
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by DocAdray(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
dickrider:

Your comment reeks of HATE. May your curse boomerang back to you in Jesus name!
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by jpphilips(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dinhodinho:
Abia State Is The Strongest State In Nigeria.
They Are Small But Mighty.
Only ORJI UZOR KALU Single Handedly Stopped OBASANJO'S Third Term Bid.
Go And Ask Obasanjo The Only Person He Fears In Nigeria.

It was Atiku and Ken Nnamani that stopped OBJ'S third term bid.
I know your father could not afford a colour TV at the time reason Atiku resembled Kalu from a black and white point of view.

Thank God for Nairaland with people of good will throwing down the rope however deep the cave you exist is.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by jpphilips(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
talk2cj08:

Oh i forgot that this guys are igbos. Innoson, dr.cosmos maduka of Coscharis, Chika Okafor of Chikasin group, Cletus M. Ibeto of Ibeto, ABC Orjiako, Emmanuel Ojei, Ifeanyi uba of capital oil, Akanimo Udofia, Ojiuzo kalu of Slok holdings, peter Obi of Interfacts groups, Tony Elumelu of Uba, Pascal Edozi of Mtn nd Diamond bank, Tony Ezenna of Orange drugs, Leo Stan Nnamdi Ekeh – Zinox Computer, Arthur Ezenukpo, Louis of Louis carter groups, Obi Jackson of Next Oil Emeka Offor, E Money, Andy Uba, Chris Uba Eselu, Bishop ichi of Bishop textile in China, not to talk of silent billionaires in Onitsha market, Alaba international, Sabongeri Kano in transportation we have the likes of GUO, Young shall grow, Ifesinachi, Peace mass, Ezewata, cross country.
Ode keep hating while i make the list of youngest richest man in Nigeria and beyond

You may have the money but Hausa and Yorubas still have the power, 2 policies of Obasanjo made Pascal Dozie a billionaire.

Consolidation of banks made him highest shareholder in Diamond Bank and the telecoms licence made him chairman of MTN,

conversely, One policy of Obasanjo that withdrew Cletus Ibeto's licence for cement importation reduced him to one of Nigeria's highest debtors.
He ended up with a stroke.

Yaradua a mere chemistry lecturer but by virtue of being the president reversed that treachery and Ibeto bounced back to become one of Nigeria's richest.

My point is this; money buys wants and needs but power make things happen.

While you pursue money, yorubas and Hausas pursue power, with power, money is easier and safer. In the last 16yrs, igbos have neither smelt nor occupied the first two seats of the Nigerian state, in that arrangement, your money is not safe.

You are at the mercy of the Yorubas and Hausa. I will continue doing my best in telling you the truth that flexing lizard muscles will get you nowhere.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by davestead(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2015
masterpix:
may you leave with permanent madness, bunch of of halothane like you. How on earth will someone give birth to you and says he has a child.
My father, God bless his soul was a great man and he was proud of whom he gave birth to. I will not even bother returning the favour on your comments, rather I pray that God helps you to eliminate this hate in your heart. Don't allow it to consume you. God bless your soul....#peace
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by davestead(m): 1:38am On Apr 09, 2015
jpphilips:

You may have the money but Hausa and Yorubas still have the power, 2 policies of Obasanjo made Pascal Dozie a billionaire.

Consolidation of banks made him highest shareholder in Diamond Bank and the telecoms licence made him chairman of MTN,

conversely, One policy of Obasanjo that withdrew Cletus Ibeto's licence for cement importation reduced him to one of Nigeria's highest debtors.
He ended up with a stroke.

Yaradua a mere chemistry lecturer but by virtue of being the president reversed that treachery and Ibeto bounced back to become one of Nigeria's richest.

My point is this; money buys wants and needs but power make things happen.

While you pursue money, yorubas and Hausas pursue power, with power, money is easier and safer. In the last 16yrs, igbos have neither smelt nor occupied the first two seats of the Nigerian state, in that arrangement, your money is not safe.

You are at the mercy of the Yorubas and Hausa. I will continue doing my best in telling you the truth that flexing lizard muscles will get you nowhere.
Please bro, presidency has never gone to the Igbos and I didn't see the Igbos' progress regressing since then. Whom presidency don help self?? The fact that Jonathan or Buhari isn't Igbo doesn't make them less Nigerian, nor the fact that the Igbos haven't had any President doesn't deny them their citizen rights. So drop that Presidency brag...it's for drunks @ a beer parlour.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by jpphilips(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2015
davestead:

Please bro, presidency has never gone to the Igbos and I didn't see the Igbos' progress regressing since then. Whom presidency don help self?? The fact that Jonathan or Buhari isn't Igbo doesn't make them less Nigerian, nor the fact that the Igbos haven't had any President doesn't deny them their citizen rights. So drop that Presidency brag...it's for drunks @ a beer parlour.

I never said having the presidency is a ticket to heaven, my point is this; without political power, your investments are not safe, it will always swing with Government policies, let me give you an example;
We all know that Dangote's companies cause unfair distribution of electricity anywhere he operates, can you stop it? We know that his trucks mount enormous pressure on road infrastructures nationwide, can you change that?

Do you think the FG whose responsibility it is to maintain those roads cannot carve out road Maintenance tax for Dangote? but that would not happen, Govt policies must favor him at all times because he strategically aligns with the Government in power to protect his interests, that is what a wise businessman should do, Igbos need to learn from that.

Despite all the support Igbos gave to Jonathan, did it stop him from raising duty on almost all the goods at the ports? Did he just forget that majority of Igbos are importers?

Now you get an idea what I mean.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by billyG(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2015
Arizona1:

Go and learn how to write good english first before you comment next time.
Yu are wasting yur time if u think nairaland is an english class,i yu can write well in english Y did u got F9 in english(Waec)?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by goooze(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2015
relchange:

in 2011 the north also didn't vote enmasse for Jonathan, yet he developed the north more than his base in SE/SS.
he will be the president of the whole country, so he must develop the whole country- that is what he promised.
one thing i have noticed about you APC people is your inconsistency and double standards.
Thought the inbox are not Nigerian
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by goooze(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2015
relchange:

in 2011 the north also didn't vote enmasse for Jonathan, yet he developed the north more than his base in SE/SS.
he will be the president of the whole country, so he must develop the whole country- that is what he promised.
one thing i have noticed about you APC people is your inconsistency and double standards.
Thought the igbos are not Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Weakens Power Of EFCC Chairman Creates Director General In New bill / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.