Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,037 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (33752 Views)

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by pasol4real(m): 5:09am On Apr 04, 2015
He has no choice weather we voted him or not he must develope the se otherwise we wud make the country ungovernable for him ,walai, bokoharam wud seem like a child's play. Dont be surprised that the se might even turn out to be priority. Long live nija. Long live the people of the southeast.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Una no dey shame?after what u did to him u r the first to make request.he is not even in power yet.no be unity u dey do among una self lets see how that will help una.una don segrgate una self now. This is absurd.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by MayorofLagos(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2015
pasol4real:
He has no choice weather we voted him or not he must develope the se otherwise we wud make the country ungovernable for him ,walai, bokoharam wud seem like a child's play. Dont be surprised that the se might even turn out to be priority. Long live nija. Long live the people of the southeast.

abeg see people wey go make bokoharam a child's play...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

UN that killed Osama needs to beg you rats? I see. Common shekau can single handedly finish you people. Your problem is mouth. We will remind you of what happened during the civil war. Don't cry after this one. One 'little boy' atomic bomb that scattered Hiroshima is enough for you. Your eyes will soon start looking like chinese peoples own. It shall forever remind your children never to play with fire. I see maitatsine people as more violent people than you. 1/4 of the Nigerian army is an unfair fight. You shall all be kiiled and be thrown into the atlantic ocean or we use
Your corpses as manure and take over the oil you have been making noise about. The foolishness you showed in politics is the same foolishness you are showing here. You are not even ashamed of saying UN will beg you on our behalf. Prepare to DIE!
the magnitude of your stupidity surpassed grade 10 on the Richter
scale..
where Did UN killed osama?
it was U.S.A
i Hope you will be at the frontline...
All the war propaganda, all the screaming
and lies and hatred, comes invariably from
people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by basty: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

They shall forever remain irrelevant in Nigerian politics. Bunch of tribalists

Don't mind those foolish people. They hate every other tribes in Nigeria and want to be relevant in Nigeria. I keep saying it that without Ibo people align with Yoruba people, an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria, why? Hausa man will never trust an average Igbo man but a Yoruba man will.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Emuwale: 6:09am On Apr 04, 2015
My Igbo brother's, didn't GEJ promise you all this things you listed for the in coming president. take the list to utuoke, for GMB may Allah lead you aright.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by NwaforAbia: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
Buhari never enter office una don dey remind am of promise na wa oo

Ndigbo make una wake up

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros do u know how Ikedi Ohakim is? Former Governor of IMO. He was voted out of office because he couldn't deliver his campaign promises. I don't think he is speaking for d Igbo. But for your correction some Igbos too voted for GMB.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Allwility: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

First, I don't respond to comments like yours but I'll make an exception. When the votes were collated, did you notice in the south east, the APC had votes running into hundreds of thousands? Each of those votes represent a human being. They believe in the General that's why they voted for him. Should he neglect them? No!

In the 2011 elections, I know of Igbo folks that voted for the ACN because they believed in the manifesto of Mr. Ribadu. So your comments about them being tribalistic holds no water.

There are more matured ways you could have passed your opinions across than resulting to such words that shows you lack tact. When I checked your DP, I wasn't surprised that such words could come from you.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by virus05(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

dis 1 na woman?...mayb she did'nt go to skul...like buhari..Common sense..some nigerians no get
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
You are a bloody useless Bit--ch.

You have to thank God that GEJ saved everybody the stress and trauma of an endless WAR.

It is comments like this that may eventually bring about the same crisis that GEJ sought to diffuse.

You think that it is fear of prison that made GEJ concede?

No, it is the desire to prevent bloodshed like never seen before.

You are a fuvcking bastaard for brazenly inciting hatred using Nairaland and if things eventually go wrong, just remember who fueled it.

dickrider:

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
Big fool u never sleep

Always polluting a thread with your asinine posts. Half-wit.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by virus05(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2015
marxydans:
Una no dey shame?after what u did to him u r the first to make request.he is not even in power yet.no be unity u dey do among una self lets see how that will help una.una don segrgate una self now. This is absurd.

we voted for jonathan..and you voted for buhari.. So all of us no dey shame?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by seedorfg(m): 6:53am On Apr 04, 2015
u re a fool ibo monkey @ ekenedegreat

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by BaWoahGDP: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Igbo people una dey madt gon, u didn't vote for the man n u r d first to demand ish from him. Imagine d nerve.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by lastpage: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Normality:
We are going to burn this zoo down, without the help of US, UK, Russia and their terrorist brothers from Egypt, let is see how you will survive this onslaught about to take place. We will burn all ye monkeys and baboons down in this zoo.

Army of Biafra is not here for negotiations or peace, no round table talk with any terrorist, we are for war and we are about to give zoological republic the greatest beating of their life.

88 countries and counting we are united as a family, Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB.

Zoological republic will see war and beg for mercy, we will establish our sovereignty and independence the hard way, through the barrel of a gun.

Monkeys and baboons in world super power federal republic of zoo be afraid.
The show down will be a time of reckoning, UN will negotiate on your behalf but no mercy.

without external help NA is useless and full of cowards. Tell them to get ready, any foreign country help you we kill them in the battle field and tell you to invite more.

I am not whispering this, with just one command the whole world will quake at the terror we will unleash on this zoo.

You can tell this to Buhari. He knows that's why he sent them to bribe our director. hahahahah ndi ara, you will know why heroes fight like us.

Biafra is my land and we are gonna restore our lost glory by defeating and crushing this zoo to nothing

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Unbelievable....
So after rigging this election with massive fake thumb printing and using under aged voters, you still come here to run your mouth.

Any way, I will reserve my comments for now

intergral:

Who is this talking? Where did jonathan develop in the NORth? Have u even been to the North? Please know something before you say it... Shameless igbo people OUR president will prove you people wrong by not just doing good for you people but also approving another state for you... Just have it at the back of you mind that one day you'll tell your children that change came to this country and you did not contribute OLODO PEOPLE...
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2015
dayflower:
lol...big Fellow Nigerian
I have been going through your comments...I luv your skills and the way you ve been dealing wit them( buhari/apc) internet warriors,they hv so much hatred on the igbos for no just cause.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Ewuro4: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
orlanmagic:
If there was another re-run of presidential elections, we igbos would have still voted for GEJ. He simply was the first president to do "something" for the igbos since after d civil war. We for the first time felt integrated to the country called Nigeria. Appointing an army chief by GEJ was a good shock for us... We never believed a day like that will come. Please since APC has won d election, we are only asking for unity and not all this hate and killings we have endured for decades. We love you all

Smart dude grin
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
seedorfg:
u re a fool ibo monkey @ ekenedegreat
your dead father is a fool and your ashawo mother is a monkey.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Emasel:
How ironic angry

The same man you never supported, now you want him to develop your area.

If the Igbos, continue with their "strong ethnic and religious bias", it will take a very long time before they can produce the president of this country.

Already, their refusal to accept CHANGE, will cost them the seat of the Senate president which they would have gotten easily if only they were flexible.
Really funny this is coming from you undecided
So because majority of the igbos voted GEJ, they don't deserve development? Going by your analogy, GEJ would have dealt with the north cos they never supported him undecided

As a president, your work is to oversee the WHOLE country. .. if Buhari isn't going to develop the southeast (which I doubt), then division is imminent. .

Anyway, Buhari doesn't any option than to develop the whole country which is his primary duty....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by codernoni: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

if not that am now a man of god,i would have cursed you.
why must u insult?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by soldierdollar(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Your papa , your mama , your sisters , your brothers , your unborn children are fools .

This is not about tribalism . This is about Nigeria. Shallow minded bigot. angry
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by highmood(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
galadima77:

pls find somewhere and hang yourself if you are not so interested in keeping d faith.
you see yourself when you can't even explain what you earlier said and give me reason why my comment is not vilified. You must be a fool for what you said.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by lozanni(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

What were you riding on when you decided to spew this tribalistic write up? Was it on deek?
Thank goodness that we know the animal that loves banana, so stay on banana Island as long as you like.
The Igbos did not vote APC at the Presidential elections, but it was not based on hatred and tribalism as you alledged, because the General was always warmly welcomed in the SE during his electoral campaigns (the SW did not vote for him in the 2011 election).
I am sure APC strategists are already thinking about how to make inroads into the SE, because politics is a very slippery and uncertain terrain; your political opponent of today maybe your strong ally of tomorrow.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

What is this?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Doncolio(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
The Igbos will be better off forming their Biafra from all indications.
Obviously, they are a people covered and blinded by the dust of the ground they have all stood upon 'the south east'.
No amount of change can and will ever change them as long as they keep to the thought that they deserve something others shouldn't.
You Yorubas and Hausas should stop wasting your time preaching to them cause the truth is their mind is made and no amount of care in Nigeria will make the totality of Igbos see reason with the rest of Nigeria.
However, I pity my brothers in the SS always being dragged along like a sheep since 1966 till date. No grounds or voice of theirs even after owning the oil that the whole world will no longer have need of or be the black gold in the near future.

N.B: Not all Igbos are stupid and deceitful, it will be wrong to generalize.

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by bayulll01(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
If I were Buhari, I will first of all concentrate my efforts in south east and south south....also finish some of the projects started by Jonathan so as to earn their loyalty and trust

Even if he do that our brother from that side will not still support him,they are full of bile and Tribalism,and one day they will want to be the president,u fight the northerners,you hate the westerners,one thing you people don't understand is,the yorubas has ally in the north,kwara,kogi,the yorubas has ally in the ss,edo,delta,instead for them to romance with the yorubas they will be fighting of over lagos as if they can do that in kano and kaduna God will help them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Fabricated message not from the Igbo's....

The recommendation of GEJ's peace conduct paragraph is the hinting points.......
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
ceejayluv:

Na by force to vote buhari?... If we went back in time a billion times, buhari would still lose woefully in those areas, likewise GEJ in the North.... In every country, political parties have their strong holds. Face the reality.

Gej was voted massively in the north in 2011.
Even the last elections,gej got more than 6m votes in the north.This shows the northerners at least are true democrats and have spirit of one Nigeria.I can't imagine apc got less than five thousand in enugu or anambra
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by popcykaylah(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
relchange:

in 2011 the north also didn't vote enmasse for Jonathan, yet he developed the north more than his base in SE/SS.
he will be the president of the whole country, so he must develop the whole country- that is what he promised.
one thing i have noticed about you APC people is your inconsistency and double standards.
developed what and how ?with the insecurity or the in ability to deal with those issues in time?or the fact that over 15,000 nigerians have died in the last 4years?when you quote people always have your facts backed!
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nicepoker(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
seedorfg:
UNA VOTE FOR AM, SILLY (IBOS) PEOPLE, ANYWAY OMO YORUBA TO THE CORE NI MI
mumu its choice. Let me remind u that u people the yorubas are The problem of this country. Silly tribe.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by chrisviral(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
shachris:
Hmm...imagine ohakim of all people.

anyway, the igbos have no moral right to make demands on buhari. Not after they did everything to make sure he doesn't emerge as the president. You do no reap where you didn't sow.

Yet, i know buhari is very mature and forgiving. He would surely not forget the east.

but my fellow igbo brothers should stop overheating the polity and get some sense. Nigeria is all we have.

You get small sense, upgrade an small.
Everybody must not vote for GMB, but he has won, and he will Preside and respond to EVERYBODY (igbos inclusive, whether we vote or we no vote so as far say we be nigerians)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.