Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,126 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (33762 Views)

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by uprightman(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
nerodenero:
Unfortunately the Igbos didnt vote enmasse for the General.Anyway, he'd be the President of Nigeria and not of a tribe.
if you said you want to repair Nigeria why should you be thinking of those that did't vote you?.if you favour only those that vote you are you different from previous government?. there is no way every body wil vote him.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by intergral(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
forexexpert:

Unbelievable....
So after rigging this election with massive fake thumb printing and using under aged voters, you still come here to run your mouth.

Any way, I will reserve my comments for now

even if you are given the whole vote of kano you'll not win the election so don't even bring that one up, what about akwa ibom and rivers state that I even have a video in my phone of the rigging? Igbos take the shame and make sure that in future you will tell your children that when change came to Nigeria you did not contribute to it!!!!
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

UN that killed Osama needs to beg you rats? I see. Common shekau can single handedly finish you people. Your problem is mouth. We will remind you of what happened during the civil war. Don't cry after this one. One 'little boy' atomic bomb that scattered Hiroshima is enough for you. Your eyes will soon start looking like chinese peoples own. It shall forever remind your children never to play with fire. I see maitatsine people as more violent people than you. 1/4 of the Nigerian army is an unfair fight. You shall all be kiiled and be thrown into the atlantic ocean or we use
Your corpses as manure and take over the oil you have been making noise about. The foolishness you showed in politics is the same foolishness you are showing here. You are not even ashamed of saying UN will beg you on our behalf. Prepare to DIE!
hey SHUT UP! if you (awusas) want to bring ur boko haram,maitatsine and fulani herdsmen or whatever to fight us this time no problem we re ready just bring it on. As for the civil war you mentioned, you(awusas) fought us with all your might even with foreign machineries for 3 good years yet we survived it because we re masters of survival it is inborn we can survive even in hell that is how we were created so we don't need apc government to survive.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by adeymoj(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
relchange:

in 2011 the north also didn't vote enmasse for Jonathan, yet he developed the north more than his base in SE/SS.
he will be the president of the whole country, so he must develop the whole country- that is what he promised.
one thing i have noticed about you APC people is your inconsistency and double standards.
shut up.jonathan had 8million vote in the north in 2011 and you are here claiming they didn't vote for him.Am waiting to hear that those 8million are igbos because that is how you people think

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nwunuken(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
relchange:

in 2011 the north also didn't vote enmasse for Jonathan, yet he developed the north more than his base in SE/SS.
he will be the president of the whole country, so he must develop the whole country- that is what he promised.
one thing i have noticed about you APC people is your inconsistency and double standards.
can u list any development done by present adminstration in the north compare with ss and se.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by meccuno: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

They shall forever remain irrelevant in Nigerian politics. Bunch of tribalists
then you are what for voting Buhari?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Anaskie(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Nairaland is just filled with morons!

So u guys are saying that Buhari shouldn't do anything in the SE/SS states because the people there didn't vote for him?
That's just plain silly!

Buhari was voted as the President of Nigeria and not of the North/South West, therefore I believe every region has the right to make demands from him.

Assuming Jonathan had won, would it have been fair to say he should neglect the Northern and Western parts of the country because he didn't have votes there?

You guys should stop fanning the embers of hate and tribalism in this country.

By the way, if everybody had supported Buhari, who would have voted for Jonathan?

Please, let's stop this pettiness.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Defcon1(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:
They must be high on madness. After voting in mass for the PDP who only deceived them with a second Niger bridge on paper. They should relocate to otuoke let GEJ fulfil his promise to them there. They are so hateful that they voted out their son Ngige for supporting APC.

So much for national unity.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

UN that killed Osama needs to beg you rats? I see. Common shekau can single handedly finish you people. Your problem is mouth. We will remind you of what happened during the civil war. Don't cry after this one. One 'little boy' atomic bomb that scattered Hiroshima is enough for you. Your eyes will soon start looking like chinese peoples own. It shall forever remind your children never to play with fire. I see maitatsine people as more violent people than you. 1/4 of the Nigerian army is an unfair fight. You shall all be kiiled and be thrown into the atlantic ocean or we use
Your corpses as manure and take over the oil you have been making noise about. The foolishness you showed in politics is the same foolishness you are showing here. You are not even ashamed of saying UN will beg you on our behalf. Prepare to DIE!

I thought illiteracy died with that oga-at-the top fellow but you're still here. Obtuse flea-infested dicck-washing cattle-rearing violence-oriented bastard. Since the northerners have been clutching the reins of power, what has developed in the north? Even intellectual civilization is a no-no for primordial bastards who in a modern world is opposed to western civility and urban composure and lifestyle. Why do I see haggard-looking, tearfully-tattered hausa nomads in my state? Why are they running from the pernicious fangs of uncircumcision and the arid plains of harsh mediocrity. They marry off 11 year olds to 60 year olds, circumcise girls, wed 1000 girls to 1000 boys in a single wedding, kill innocent children to sate their psychopathic tendencies. You think one on one, an hausa man can fight an igbo man and emerge unscathed or even alive? Cowards who wield daggers in reckless abandon. Cursed since the days of ishmael, endlessly roaming the earth, their fates tied to that of a cattle. I swear if nigeria only consisted of northern states and hausa people, they'll still be running about unclad in this 21st century. In aba, we caught one hausa dude beating a 15 year old sent to fetch petrol and trying to rape her. Boy! Did we go to town on this bastard! We beat this guy mercilessly, for like 8 hours, crushed his smelly fly-attracting body against boulders, ravaged him with lethal blows from a hammer, cut him savagely with a blunt machete and showed him crude brutality at its finest, breaking several ribs and crippling him for life! Pigs that sleep with mad women in aba and rob people's shops at night. Thank God i am not a northerner. I'll curse God and die.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2015
It's just funny how greedy and selfish people can be.

So you guys want to use the oil money from the South East and Niger Delta to develop your regions while neglecting the regions with the oil.

This is interesting.

Let's watch and see how this will play out.

I have always said it that this chant for "change" was never about love for One Nigeria , but simply about grabbing the oil wealth.

Now see what is happening. Buhari never come in, yet and you guys are already calculating how to share another man's property.

Well let us wait and see if the true owners of this wealth will sit back and let this happen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Biiitch
Bitchly thing|bitches!
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by dokyOloye: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

How many debates did U hear Ngige contribute to while he was in d senate?
So in Ur warped sense,Ngige shld be voted in whether he is performing or not.
U and Ur tribe that have remained relevant in Nigerian politics, how market?
Are U doing better than d Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by lugado: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
JingoOAU:
If I were Buhari, I will first of all concentrate my efforts in south east and south south....also finish some of the projects started by Jonathan so as to earn their loyalty and trust

lol you want him to lose all the votes he got from the north and south west. don't forget that elections is just 4yrs away and pdp will also field a northerner to counter apc votes. Buhari will first of all try to crush bh to consolidate his win. then he'll reduce the price of oil to make people happy. and reducing oil price is very easy . All needs to do is a direct swap of crude oil with refined oil thereby cutting off all the oil marketing maria. hope they don't kill him sha because he's gonna step on so many toes.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
These Igbo group and many others of it's kind are made up of glaring illiterates, 419erz, and unwise fellows. How can Ohakim be one to speak on behalf of the Igbo people?? The other day, Rochas performed this same ritual.......In igbo land, the beatiful ones are not yet born, when they are, all of Nigeria will know.....For now leave these failures who are tryina make themselvese important by impersonating the igbo community......ps am igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by talk2cj08(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Igbo is one ethnic group u can never ignore in Nigeria politics take it or leave it Igbos runs d economy of this nation
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by livebullet(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

....see ur user name sef... na so u sabi d thing abi na u dey ride Buhari thing?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Kentrasso:

The north didn't vote for Jonathan either.
Surely he didn't expect to get every citizen's vote? It wouldn't have been a real win then
shut up is nassarawa n0t north didnt gej win there he got votes every where even in the west. But buhuri was just hated by d igbos.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2015
You people are just cheats.

They advertise free and fair elections and you guys went ahead to massively rig the election in 7 northern states and you have mouth to mention Akwaibom and Rivers state.
This nonsense of using underage children for voting purposes must stop.
This is not free and fair elections. This is cheating and you guys have no honor.
How can Buhari fight corruption when he can in through massive Rigging with underaged voters.

Go to school, you guys will say no, that it is haram, but you people want to benefit from modern technology without contributing anything at all.
All you are good at is treat and violence.

Well I reserve my comments, but this oil money you people are targeting, I don't think it will be easy to grab this time around.

So better go back to your cows.

intergral:
even if you are given the whole vote of kano you'll not win the election so don't even bring that one up, what about akwa ibom and rivers state that I even have a video in my phone of the rigging? Igbos take the shame and make sure that in future you will tell your children that when change came to Nigeria you did not contribute to it!!!!
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Biiitch

Looking at your username and profile picture, Who is the biitch. You or her? Unbridled whoreee.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Badb0y4lyf:

shut up is nassarawa n0t north didnt gej win there he got votes every where even in the west. But buhuri was just hated by d igbos.
Bull head,how many Igbos voted GEJ.And how many are Igbos A million plus but just few casted their vote dark assssssssss
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by PassingShot(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
relchange:

An otherwise brilliant post was messed up by the bold.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ribbit: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
ekenedegreat:
stu.pid Yoruba maggot you want the Igbos to be isolated but you want our oil.
so the chicken change petrol in imo and Anambra is the oil you are talking about? Compare the barrel produced in both States with that of ondo and start crying.. Odeh.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by KcVictor(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
most of them never voted for him. Political tribalism
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Looking at your username and profile picture, Who is the biitch. You or her? Unbridled whoreee.

Lo shofo jor
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ceejayluv(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2015
danjumakolo:

Gej was voted massively in the north in 2011.
Even the last elections,gej got more than 6m votes in the north.This shows the northerners at least are true democrats and have spirit of one Nigeria.I can't imagine apc got less than five thousand in enugu or anambra
Buhari didn't even get 10% in any southern state in 2011. Gej made inroads in the North back then when the going was good with the northern pdp bigwigs. IMO state gave buhari nearly 20% votes largely because Rochas is hugely popular. Apc doesn't have such bigwigs in other SE states.... It's all politics, man....
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Lo shofo jor

Mtn #200 Yoruba Ashewo.
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
ribbit:
so the chicken change petrol in imo and Anambra is the oil you are talking about? Compare the barrel produced in both States with that of ondo and start crying.. Odeh.

Imbecillic animal. Are we talking barrels of palm oil here?
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ceejayluv(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2015
intergral:
Were you expecting buhari to just coast to victory that easily? We say good things don't come easy. We made buhari work for and earn his victory.
PS: if you feel that Akwa ibom and to an extent Rivers are predominantly Ibo states then I've gotta question your enlightenment.....
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by stevikenna: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Ooh I forgot Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija are Igbo running the economy. grin mumu. All those fake aba goods your people litter every city with is what you call running economy? U need a new brain
STUPID ATTENTION SEEKING HO
YOUR NEPOTISM MAKES ME WANNA PUKE ON YOUR FAKE DP angry
Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by ribbit: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Imbecillic animal. Are we talking barrels of palm oil here?
idiet.. South south produce 80%of oil in Nigeria.. Ondo produces 10. 5% while abia, imo and Anambra produce remaining 9.5% Google is your friend... Nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East by abduljabbar4(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Chappie:

the magnitude of your stupidity surpassed grade 10 on the Richter
scale..
where Did UN killed osama?
it was U.S.A
i Hope you will be at the frontline...
All the war propaganda, all the screaming
and lies and hatred, comes invariably from
people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Another hungry militant speaking

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls / Five APC Governors In Talks With Atiku - PDP / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.