Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? (9048 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by emperorchedda(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
then so long. Your replacement wouldn't even take a second.
That was the whole point of the test anyway.
You don't test a guy with something that should be his right. In that case I'll test her with no love and affection for some time and see if she will still stay
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by RomanceLander(f): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2015
grin when you look at his hands and see a key. You assume it's a car key and at the same time keep assuming he's a good man.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
op doesn't need to know if he's good or bad. just watch him closely @ flawless
.ok tanks
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
Then open your legs joor,what else are you afraid of?
.Being Dumped/used heart broken
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
let me explain to her....
@Op,good guys are unattractive and broke,if he is tall,dark and handsome,, ,FLAWLES,you know what that means.
.DADDY i don't cheesy .
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Put him in a cage and lock it.

Then stand outside the cage and UnCloth.

If his preek charge, then his ah number 1 badd guy angry
.hahahahhahahahhahahahah. Very funny; no guy ll stand to a naked girl withawt getting getting hard(even u)
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:
grin when you look at his hands and see a key. You assume it's a car key and at the same time keep assuming he's a good man.

.i don't get u
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by funlord(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Naija babes and scam sef? How does the guy also know if" U"also have good intentions? But @ least he is still trying 2 get 2 know u! If u have not realised that in life only the "risk takers eventually hit d jackpot", then maybe u should just go and register to become a nun! Lol!
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
.hahahahhahahahhahahahah. Very funny; no guy ll stand to a naked girl withawt getting getting hard(even u)

Lol, well, I'm a bad guy, so I won't expect my general not to salute.

However, even I can keep the general in check, just to prove a point to that special one cool
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Deny him se..x for a while n how he react should give you your answer.

stale gist.....

was thinking you knew better rokiatu....obviously its only a big behind you got....

guys could persevere for over 3 years and the day we get the pants down....game over......

don't be deceived....
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by sconp: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
.he came over to my place yesterday... tried touching and i refused(he got angry; me just pretend i din notice) later begged me sha and said he was sorry

What other sign are you looking for. You guys aren't dating yet and he wants to touch, when you start dating...
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Vixo:

stale gist.....

was thinking you knew better rokiatu....obviously its only a big behind you got....

guys could persevere for over 3 years and the day we get the pants down....game over......

don't be deceived....
Yea but within those 3 years, their reaction will def tell you whether they are just there for the punny.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea but within those 3 years, their reaction will def tell you whether they are just there for the punny.

Don't try this with orijin sha......

dude is a king in pretence ...

lol
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by kakakoshina(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

yes you are right I was wrong, it makes him GAY!

grin
falconey:

yes you are right I was wrong, it makes him GAY!
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
A good guy is that person you put in a friend zone. Nothing for him and he is still around loving you secretly and assisting you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
sconp:

What other sign are you looking for. You guys aren't dating yet and he wants to touch, when you start dating...
.lolz; fanks
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
asodane:
A good guy is that person you put in a friend zone. Nothing for him and he is still around loving you secretly and assisting you
.really
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
Pls i need love expertz on this.how do you know a guy needs your body and not ur love?derz dz guy asking me out(takes me out,advise me wen needed,caring and all dat)but i tink itz all forming and pretence.(my friends tink hiz real)pls i wanto give him a try.HOw do i know hiz real?
am a good guy u could switch over to me u know
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
sconp:

it's normal, guys and their hormones. I'm sure you have been collecting that's why he feels you guys are on same course. You won't know a real guy until you summon courage to date one. Dear just dive that's what makes it interesting
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
.really
it seems you have a lot of them
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
asodane:
it seems you have a lot of them
.lolz; Everybody has jooor
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
.lolz; Everybody has jooor
then case close lol, dear there is no metre u can used to detect real or fake guys, you got to take a risk even the ones you think are good can surprise you
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Minemrys: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
Pls i need love expertz on this.how do you know a guy needs your body and not ur love?derz dz guy asking me out(takes me out,advise me wen needed,caring and all dat)but i tink itz all forming and pretence.(my friends tink hiz real)pls i wanto give him a try.HOw do i know hiz real?
talking abt identifying a good guy, are u a good gal urself?
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Its simple, you wanna know if he's real? Then don't open your legs for him.
funny...so a guy asking a girl for sex means he doesn't love her?
men don't just date cause we want sex, we can get
sex anywhere.

op, the truth is it very very hard to spot a good guy as you call it...stick to most advice here at your own peril.
players know all the trick and a guy can decide to act like an angel for a while and after a while he will change completely.
Remember also like attract like also, if you are good you will definitely meet good people
my advice is go with the flow of the game and enjoy the moment..dont forget your senses when falling in love....
Goodluck to you FLAWLES
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by iamvictorbade(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Deny him se..x for a while n how he react should give you your answer.
Sex is so over-rated.some guys also value their esteem. I av had girls I chose not to av sex wt. Ds particular guy may get angry if u deny him sex,bt it says a lot abt his intentions. Wht r ur intentions,too? Bt who says a guy shudnt atttempt? Its a natural phenomenon. A natural physiological act, n it doesn't border on d nature (good or bad) of d guy
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by dlux: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Simple! He's the same guy you won't date cos he's broke, doesn't own a car, focused or career minded but can't afford your excesses or 'swag'. He's got a good heart but u see him as a brother.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by andyanders: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
.he came over to my place yesterday...tried touching and i refused(he got angry; me just pretend i din notice)later begged me sha and said he was sorry

With the above, he is after your body. When a guys starts looking for any part of your body to start touching, he has been fantasizing about you.

A man who wants to take you to bed in order to taste you can spend a million to get you and when he gets what he wants, he goes off for another person.

A good friend of mine an Housa guy who wanted to bed one of these big ladies, met the lady and wanted a relationship with her, the lady told him that she can only go out with him if he can give her 7, 000 pounds.My friend, when he came back from London, went and gave this nonsense 7k pounds and had s3x with her once and that was it.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
andyanders:

With the above, he is after your body. When a guys starts looking for any part of your body to start touching, he has been fantasizing about you.

A man who wants to take you to bed in order to taste you can spend a million to get you and when he gets what he wants, he goes off for another person.

A good friend of mine an Housa guy who wanted to bed one of these big ladies, met the lady and wanted a relationship with her, the lady told him that she can only go out with him if he can give her 7, 000 pounds.My friend, when he came back from London, went and gave this nonsense 7k pounds and had s3x with her once and that was it.
.tanks man
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by modskiller(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
So you mean you've not been able to spot me all these while. I pity you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
.he came over to my place yesterday...tried touching and i refused(he got angry; me just pretend i din notice)later begged me sha and said he was sorry
And you're still here for advice?
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:

Depends on the girl joor!
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Rexnegro(m): 3:37am On Apr 14, 2015
FLAWLES:
Stretch his patience if he's not real he will be frustrated and reduce the intensity at which he's showing u all those u mentioned , or possibly he will stop it as a result of u stretching him.notin bad if he ask out for almost a year or more...like d saying goes u value wat u hustle for abi ? Aside that u can stylishly put him to test , how ? Well u can test him by telling ur trusted girlfriend to play d "oh its a miss call" gimmick on him. From there ur friend can display been vulnerable just to make him fall for d trap...after they must have been talking.....once again use ur trusted friend for d test cos some friends are not friends....use d first one on him and tank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women / Is She A Runs Gal Or Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.