Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (32418 Views)

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'd wager that most guys always have a strange, mean and dreamily staring when they spot/bump into their exes new boyfriends, depending on the terms the relationship broke

In as much as you are a guy, one of these things is likely to run through your mind when you spot your exes new boyfriend

Now let's see if these things run through your mind or not cheesy

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Exes New Boyfriend

1. If the guy is very ugly.. Come on!!! This guy doesn't even look good at all, See how hin head be like walnut cheesy

2. If your ex is ugly or has a bad behaviour. This guy no even get sense and I really feel sorry for him, I doubt if he can cope with her cheesy

3. If he's a port belied guy.. So this is the port bellied guy she's now dating ?.. ** I wonder what she sees in him **Smh!!! **

4. If the guy is very handsome.. Hmmmmm !!! This guy is not looking bad at all. I wish I was as handsome as this

5. If she dumped you for a rich dude.. So she dumped me for this guy just because he has a car ?. No wonder she was troubled by the quicksand of sappy emotions when we were dating

6. If the guy is so short.. Upon all her shakara, she left me for this short dude ** what a pity**

7. If your ex is a gold digger. This guy no even get sense at all, he doesn't know this lady would screw him up and dump him as quickly as possible when his cash no longer flows

8. If your ex is very beautiful and hot, this dude does not know that all that glitters are not golds

9. If the guy is more older than you.. Like I knew shouldn't get someone better, now she's dating an old man

Have fun cool

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/03/id-wager-that-most-guys-always-have.html
cool

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by valmunich(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lame angry

101 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Juliaann(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
You are right grin I do almost all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by henrylowe(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lemme book this plot.. Tosyne remind me when this thread gets to the headquarter cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
if the guy is imbe.cile nko ?

i mean diz type of imbe.cile " tongue "

9 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
if the guy is imbe.cile nko ?

i mean diz type of imbe.cile " tongue "
I dont know that one oooo cheesy
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Why can't some of your lists be pro-female?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by pussymoneyweed(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
@ op, u are right.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
You are right grin I do almost all
Be specific... Which ones ? cheesy
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by stan241(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Well luckily I've never ran into an ex with their new spouse(its not like I've dated a lot anyways) but i once dated a girl and when i saw her exes i kept wondering what she was doing with me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by 2dice(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
If you Ex is as Rich as DanGote : she will be like this boy don join illuminati abi
issorite

2 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't have an ex.

Once we break up, I don't know you angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by sulmeza(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol...most are true sa..especially 1 nd 9.....on point @tosyn

1 Like

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by englishmart(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seun:
the gods know best. grin
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Juliaann(f): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Be specific... Which ones ? cheesy
1,2,6,9 smiley
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Most do not really let go.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by LewisO: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt] Am talking generally. The only thing worse than seeing your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend out in public when you least expect it is seeing him/her out in public with his/her new girlfriend/boyfriend Ugh. It doesn’t matter how you and your ex broke it off it’s normal to have feelings of resentment towards his/her new boyfriend/girlfriend, especially if you’re not over him/her yet. Then it just hurts. cry

Of course, you eventually won’t care who your ex is dating and you might even feel happy for him/her that he’s moved on. But in the beginning, it can be really difficult to get used to the idea of the guy you used to be so close with being that close with another lady/guy who isn’t you. It’s not a great feeling and it can be kind of embarrassing to talk about because you don’t want to look bitter or immature u want to look like you’re so over it. smiley [/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't believe in the ex-factor.

Once We are done you're jes another chapter on My dating book.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
1,2,6,9 smiley
Now clap for yourself cheesy
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
When u see some one with brain, u easily spot them.

Superb write up. All these things run through my mind oo Hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seun:
Brother Seun trying to derail my thread

Farano oyah help me tick that button right away cheesy

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
1,2,6,9 smiley

Dis barca babe, e don tay whey I c ur green light 4 nairaland. Hw u dey? smiley

1 Like

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by farano(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't have an ex.

Once we break up, I don't know you angry
Same here angry
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nothing
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother Seun trying to derail my thread

Farano oyah help me tick that button right away cheesy

Hahahaha. Leave uncle seun alone oo. He step out the shadow. Is dat how 2 treat a celebrity grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
farano:
Same here angry

Hmm Aunty farano... are u sure abt this statement? undecided
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
W
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Juliaann(f): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Dis barca babe, e don tay whey I c ur green light 4 nairaland. Hw u dey? smiley
Dear am cool and you?
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Kayoski(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
SPACE BOOKED

BEWARE OF 419

EVEN MY OGA SEUN AND FARANO COMMENTED

I WILL DO MY THANKS GIVING WHEN THIS THREAD FINALLY MAKES FRONT PAGE..
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
Dear am cool and you?

Am fine Julie.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by henrylowe(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
Lame angry
Silly people everywhere... See your head like agama lizard own

5 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
henrylowe:
Silly people everywhere... See your head like agama lizard own
hahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy

Guy abeg no cause prob on this thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Naughty By Choice / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.