Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Orator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Orator (4750 Views)

GEJ Vs PMB Who Is A Better Orator ? / Dogara Am Scared Of Gbaja Sagacity He Is An Orator He Will Speaker Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Orator by OkuDiOver1(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
I wish Rochas won't be voted so that ibos can be fully isolated

Ppl like Rochas and Ngige would make one want to pity them

They need to taste full scale opposition politics for 16yrs
pls stop hating. We are praying for a better Nigeria and you are here praying for some people to be marginalized. So much for one Nigeria.
Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

Udo diri gi my brother,

You indeed understand my position. Let the people be the judge over Rochas; it's not about APC or PDP, after all in Nigeria changing parties is like changing panties!
Yea bro... Imolites should be given that free will and independence to judge Owelle. And as an Imolite who is on ground, Owelle deserves a pat on the back and a thumbs up. Udo diri gi
Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

Please what can he bring that cannot be generated from his state

I didn't realize that you are this naive. Were your likes not the same who complained that federal projects were not initiated in the region?
Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

Please show me where I made such complaints if you are not a certified & confirmed almajiri bloody LIAR!!!

In addition to being naive, you are challenged when it comes to Reading and English comprehension. Go and reread the post; here is what was written: "Were your likes not the same who complained ......"

Oga, I stand by the statement, your likes complained as stated. You, of all people should know that I am immune to childish name calling.
Re: The Orator by Juliet11111(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chidozieude:
valicious1 why are u quiet?

u were shouting earlier
Pls stop disturbing valicious ma boo. Focus on ya own life, and yea rochas sucks cool
Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming I said no sich thing and that you are a bloody LIAR just as I said earlier.

Cheers!

Stop being childish. Make your point and if your logic is found wanting, just move on. There is no need to continue to expose your idiocy like this.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
nduchucks:

You people should rally around him and give him your support because it is in your best interest. With his new found power, he can bring greater things to Imo - pure and simple.

No,he is a goner! He has northern mentality and such will not prevail in the east. We are individuals with a lot of ambition and welfarist policies doesn't sell in the east. Rochas must be kicked out and you can make him emir of Hausa land for all we care.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

No,he is a goner! He has northern mentality and such will not prevail in the east. We are individuals with a lot of ambition and welfarist policies doesn't sell in the east. Rochas must be kicked out and you can make him emir of Hausa land for all we care.

I'm afraid that mentality such as yours is responsible for the demise of our people in the East. Wake up from your slumber and come out of the bush.
Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Who are u to decide for Imolites?
Re: The Orator by oneast: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Okorosha is a common potbellied limping rabble rouser whose paternity was traced to Taraba. A rabble rouser is not same as an orator. The clown has no reason being in govt, it is evident the way he has ran his ordinary state into the ditch with over 200billion in debt with nothing anywhere on ground to show for it.

Desola:
Please appreciate this orator

Say something about him.
Re: The Orator by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Who are u to decide for Imolites?

It isn't about who I am,rather about the potency of my statement.
Rochas has been rejected and April 11 will cement it!

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

It isn't about who I am,rather about the potency of my statement.
Rochas has been rejected and April 11 will cement it!
You better start coming back to vote against him. Else you wil cry after 11th. Its gonna be #ImoDecides not #OdenigboAroliDecides. Udo diri gi
Re: The Orator by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Look at the cow rearing,three-quarter wearing brainwashed f..ool telling me about the bush....lol

Aboki,I am from Anambra...nuf said!

Isn't it funny how all those against Okorocha are either from Anambra or Mbaise? Mbaise is understandable as their son is Okorocha's opponent but that of Anambra is borne out of fear that the Igbo president is likely from Ogboko. The North, Southwest and Imo is enough to make him President in 2023.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Isn't it funny how all those against Okorocha are either from Anambra or Mbaise? Mbaise is understandable as their son is Okorocha's opponent but that of Anambra is borne out of fear that the Igbo president is likely from Ogboko. The North, Southwest and Imo is enough to make him President in 2023.

This is a most reasonable post.
Re: The Orator by ACM10: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: The Orator by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Desola:
If the east embraces this man, he could be the bridge builder between them and the rest of the country. This is the only man who can bring them the presidency.

I hope that they do not play politics of bitterness next week,
Re: The Orator by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
Rochas okorocha the rogue! Drug pusher! 419 master! Ekpelima!
Re: The Orator by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2015
OAM4J:

Good luck on the bold.

But fact remains, Igbos need other regions to make an headway and you need an acceptable bridge builder like Owelle.

Personally I dont fancy Tinubu, but I know Yorubas need a Rugged Political Strategist like him to have a stake at the center, so I support him.

If you guys think you can do it alone, then I wish you Goodluck.

No,Igbos don't need co-operation of other regions to develop their land. We don't need to elect an Igbo President before we can develop our land. This is common sense; If the Igbos play their cards right they can dictate the decision of the President without being there. Today,little Anambra is topping in the education chart because we elected a wise man who turned the education sector around in Anambra. We are training more nurses than any state of the federation and our health system is currently the best. Also,we have the best road connectivity in the country. Anambra profited about 40 billion from Peter Obi savings and all these happened because we have wise people in power. It's an insult when I hear people mopping about as if the Igbo region's future depend on electing an Igbo President. We do not need an Igbo President!!! We will do just fine without it and if Rochas is our only option let us remain as we are.
Re: The Orator by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2015
Abagworo:

Anambra is a heavyweight in the politics of southeastern region and Rochas has bitten the finger that fed him and for that simple reason he will never know peace till he apologizes. The Omanbalas has no time for a loudmouthed f.ool like Rochas because he is insignificant but it doesn't mean he has been forgiven.
Re: The Orator by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
Where was I when this thread was created?
I have missed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Contribute More To The Economy Of Nigeria / Amaechi Lost His Senatorial District / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.