Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside (24566 Views)

Over 100,000 Tanzanians Banned From Use Of Fake Mobile Phones From China / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mcdokwe(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Sorry. Poo happens
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Alaroro no no kill ppl...instead of u to buy fones from known shops like slot 3hub etc,u decided to patronise criminals....serves u rite
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Sorry, awoof dey purge belle.

The phone and the
charger were handed to me. we tested it and
everything, app was working normally. I was so
happy that I had gotten my dream phone, Htc M8.
I never knew that buying that phone was acquiring
problems, debt.

^^^ Dis part of ur story get "K" leg.

Lumps of eba were used to glue some wires inside the phone. Stones and sands were also found inside the phone.

^^^ How is it possible.

Excerpt, your friend that introduce you to the seller must have entered your room and switched your phone while you were at sleep.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by omotayoaina(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
because he did not know what is inside the phone but next tym be sharp ............EKO dey talk set Jare EKO no gor
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by alebiosuade: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
U don't appreciate wat u av..........dey manage am go nw
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Fake story! The phone was working perfectly when you bought it, with all the apps in order. Then suddenly developed fault when you got home, tell me another lie.

The fufu and stones were inside it when it when it was working, then all of a sudden the phone packed up. undecided

The board turn to fufu ni!

Story wey nor suppose dey FP
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by otizs: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Op, u still have a long way to go in cookin up story. this so bore to extent that i cant go through it all. sorry!
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Whizpeter(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Fake story! The phone was working perfectly when you bought it, with all the apps in order. Then suddenly developed fault when you got home, tell me another lie.

The fufu and stones were inside it when it when it was working, then all of a sudden the phone packed up. undecided

xtervaganza:
This tori get k leg oooo

How is possible; a phone with fuf as it's panel working when you bought it?

morhsuud22:
The phone was produced by fufushima of langzhou district in china...#op is high on cold water

UNA NEVA CHEE CHOM CHIN

Enter lagos, Computer Village and Alaba Precisely, you'd see the one that is worse than this...

A friend of mine once bought a phone, tested it and it worked only to go home and find out that the battery is Tiger Battery and the screen na mirror..
E dey happen wella... I don hear this kind story many times..
So it ain't fake...

DONADAMS:
lol...na normal thing 4 ikorodu here

Tell them ooo... Lasgidi no dey carry last
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by tsdarkside(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2015
dont write a book...just say you were 419d,scammed,mummud,banbuzeld,.... angry angry angry

sorry..
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nickymezor(f): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Nt buying this.. OP u can lie eh smiley
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by olumaxi(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Love dis....story for d gods...now u sayin mo rogo,o ti funmi leba o,o ti funmi phone o..story for d gods ,d gods ooo
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by SegunMike(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Reward for Coveteousness!
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Redoil: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sorry dear.
u shouldn't buy something u can't afford just bkus ur friends have them.
as lng as the fone u have can browse, snap, video, and make calls/text msg, ur good to go. then when u get money, u can opt in for a bigger one! and pls stop buying fone from all these aboki alahajis and nnewi boys! they sell f.a.k.e fones, with no warranty.
if i am to go by ur logic then china fone will be okey.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Absan86(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by lloydpras: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:

I don't think he's lying, He's not the first victim and he won't be the last..cos have heard of similar stories, the phone that was working perfectly is actually the original, the phone would be switched to a fake one when the buyer finally pays them.
I'm surprised people still fall for this scam. Last time it happened to a friend of mine was almost 7years ago, when Nokia Nseries was reigning.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by koyyess: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Too long. You should have just started from the main part. Don't worry,Come may 29, all the dubious rats will be forced out from all their hidden corners to their villages.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by miqos02(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
sorry
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by xtervaganza(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

UNA NEVA CHEE CHOM CHIN

Enter lagos, Computer Village and Alaba Precisely, you'd see the one that is worse than this...

A friend of mine once bought a phone, tested it and it worked only to go home and find out that the battery is Tiger Battery and the screen na mirror..
E dey happen wella... I don hear this kind story many times..
So it ain't fake...

Tell them ooo... Lasgidi no dey carry last
then na jazz then

Lol
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Lets c the picture of the fone so dat we can believe ur story
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Misogynist2014(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2015
So much story without a pinshure undecided
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nayok(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Na godwin grin cheesy
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by darlenese(f): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
From ur story, u strike me like someone who's gonna steal or go into yahoo yahoo just to meet ur desires, why do u desire what u can't afford at this early stage of ur life?
Be careful !!!
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by kinibigdeal(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
grin

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by dammieco(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Can someone please summarize this story? I couldn't finish reading it.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by kinibigdeal(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2015
dammieco:
Can someone please summarize this story? I couldn't finish reading it.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by jaykaylegend(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Why is it that the "eba" decided to manifest when the phone got to your hand

I smell lies..
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by tartar9(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2015
you bought a Htc M8 for 10k and you were expecting it to be perfect
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Ausra(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by ebugreat: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Omo see lie ooo... Dis one no even need part 2 grin grin grin..

Anyway...
God bless Nigeria....

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by chi4ik4(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2015
this your post is nothing but lies & lies; u said u used your semester tuition fee to buy d HTC phone & we all know that in Nigeria higher institution, we pay session fees not semester fees. u said u didn't have money to buy d money. so u didn't see d stones, sand & eba when u inserted your sim card in d phone? must u lie eh? baseless & useless post ever
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy. grin.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2015
That's why Tecno made affordable android phones to save you all this wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Fast Is Your Internet? / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.