Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W (14328 Views)

Swanky Jerry Busted A Serial Beggar On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Harkindeylee(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Can someone pls tell me who toke makinwa is cos we no sabi her for my village ooo..
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by AfricanApple(f): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

You look like the lady whom I was hitting on some time ago but she no gree grin

I'm in Abj too.
hehehehehehe, you have probably hit on too many girls that you are now mixing them up. my pix is not longer there I would have told you to check again, the girl you think it is might be married and maybe living somewhere in south Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Harkindeylee(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
happy birthday man.. Ggmub..
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by AfricanApple(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
herald9:

are you wishing me happy birthday too? mine is September o

long time...hope you've been fine?
no o, its naijaboy.
yeah, I've been good, hope you have been better
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Qyubee(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
na craze de worry her head na. YEYEbrity!
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by seangy4konji: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
As dem the call all the animals weh get horn,Snail self comot...Not for once in my life has she had a meaning to me...fake girl and they all believe the social media is the best way to create buzz around themselves...

D babe look like dull and i really dont know what people who fancy such people see...

Brain dead skin bleaching or is it toning so called celebs who believe the only way to be relivant is to act and live fake to entice teenagers and get their own money...i no hate you but you are a scum.sperm bank so live your life and no one cares about your life...

Life goes on without your vlogg or blog or LIFE in it's entirety.
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't even know why people view such stuffs. All this one na propaganda na, she insults people, just to get more comment, in turn making more money. No be una wan waste una mb to see wetin she de do, or know about her life. What a waste of personality. If I see her on the road sef, I will prefer looking at Bilikis selling orange.

1 Like

Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by emergency2: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
She's very stupid for such a statement. Who cares about her blog. These people suppose go school and learn how to talk. Sometimes I wonder if they get brain at all.
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
A lotta scrutiny is being given to the "v" btw this girl's "log."
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pls who's Toke Makinwa and what does she do? What vlog? Is the vlog like d sun that shines everyday that everyone should be aware of?
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Top media personality, Toke Makinwa has received some backlash from her fans for a comment she made on her latest Instagram video post.

In an Instagram video aimed at promoting her latest vlog posted yesterday, April 1, 2015, Toke Makinwa said “If this is your very first time of watching this blog, you are a waste, a very big waste at that. Where have you been. How can you not have been watching Toke’s blog. Like are you on this planet at all. Like what’s wrong with you? Do you understand?”

The waste comment did not go down well with her Instagram fans. Many expressed their displeasure over the comment.

“Can’t u see how very wasted u are…….. Wastress“

“Understand what @tokemakinwa how can sum1 be a waste not watching you blog?not funny“

Pls correct urself ooo…..a waste bawo? Wat is wrong with u?

@ennysco this is most insulting. It’s d last time I watch her vlog. What arrant nonsense!

These were some of the comments posted on Toke Makinwa’s Instagram video concerning the ‘waste’ comment.

Toke Makinwa’s vlog is popular, and has helped her gain thousands of fans over the last few years.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/fans-launch-epic-attack-on-media-personality-for-calling-people-who-are-not-her-fans-a-waste.html
.....Abeg who the fokk is TorToke Makinwa ? Na She be dis ? If na she! Oh Boy she looks like Red-Ant wey dey wear black Over Size Boons for cartoon TV ! grin grin angry
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by rhames(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is the reason why I don't follow, watch or pay attention to any celebrity in this country because they cannot draw a line between being educated, enlightened and being refined.

I am not a waste its you Stoke Makinwa who has placed little or no value on human beings that makes you one.

apologize to your fans if you have any dignity left in you because without the patronage of Nigerian fans you will be another struggling artiste.

You are an ingrate and a derelict for insulting the intelligence of Nigerians at large.
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Elmojiid(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
celeb 4 her pocket.........she dey feed miiii ni,fvck her vlog.
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea!
Thanks anyway cheesy

Are you an abuja resident?
Hbd in arrears,bet i was late
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Hbd in arrears,bet i was late
Thanks dear cheesy
Better late than never cool
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by treasuredm(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Seriously wats wrong with dis kids sometimes.

They always behave so childishly .. Who even knew she had a phone, talk more of blog.

She can lick her wasted ass
Re: Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W by tsdarkside(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2015
dadaic:
I don't even know why people view such stuffs. All this one na propaganda na, she insults people, just to get more comment, in turn making more money. No be una wan waste una mb to see wetin she de do, or know about her life. What a waste of personality. If I see her on the road sef, I will prefer looking at Bilikis selling orange.

true...you are just wasting your MB on idiats...their are so many things to learn...and this (mind bleached out,wanna be kardashian,want to waste your time and money)........ angry angry angry

if you want to use your MB well....

then..

username : tsdarkside

if you want international news:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/
http://vigilantcitizen.com/
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/

KNOWLEGDE IS POWER...dont waste your time and money on black-women that have giving up the black-race...their mind think only white,and they dont care about you... angry angry angry

use your money wisely to get knowledge...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Reacts As His Mum Dance "Shaku Shaku/ Legwork" At An Event / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Is 'Follow The Money' Ambassador, Signs Deal (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Celebrates Her Son, Joey's 7th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.