Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? (3528 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2015
We need to know please smiley

If any

Cc:
Dotwillis1
Ronald4lif
Lamispaco
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Rapmoney
Falconey
Orijin101 wink
smiley
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Stop visiting when she's ON embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by deskossy(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Nagging

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Incessantly Talking

Asking Rhetorical Questions

Trying To Change Us

Being Too Possessive Or Ignorant

Intruding Into Our Private Space

Leaving Us With A Hard On : Okay, if there is any girl out there who does that, damn you! Giving a man blue balls is the worst thing a girlfriend could do. pre-intimacy is great but too much pre-intimacy and no sex is a disappointment we men take a while to recover from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
I don't get that
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by bdchange(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:

Hahahaha can't stop laffin. U re xo naughty.haha xo u mean she is useless to u wen she is ON? Haba dats not carin at all

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by bdchange(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
I guess nagging because it pisses me off. It makes my head wanna explode.

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by mirexxx(f): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
doesn't make sense! so she shouldn't visit because she's on?
maybe you should seize it forever undecided

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Stop sucking random cocks and kissing dia bf with same mouth.

We ain't gays.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Fabdedon(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Stop visiting when he's ON embarassed
or complaining about my Highnesss... #puffs weed

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Overstaying or trying to stay permanently.

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Asking stewpid question like "hope am not wasting time with you, look into my eyes and tell me the truth, willl you marry me"

The should stop pretending like the dont like sex, is really annoying when you plead a girl to give you sex and the refuse, but when you successfully laid them, the hold you tight, screaming their life out, because of sweetness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by harrysterol(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
When you visit come along with your T.fare

3 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by codernoni: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
girls should pls pls and pls flush the toilet after use.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Nothing
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stop sucking random cocks and kissing dia bf with same mouth.

We ain't gays.
stop forcing them to suck your damn cocks

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by meimoks(f): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:

grin grin grin
When you won't take NO for answer

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Overstaying or trying to stay permanently.
so what's the essence of keeping a relationship?
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
harrysterol:
When you visit come along with your T.fare
lol... and who told you they don't come with T.fare?
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
codernoni:
girls should pls pls and pls flush the toilet after use.
grin they don't flush where you are living?

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Who da hell forces them to suck?
damseyl:
stop forcing them to suck your damn cocks
FYI I have never trusted a woman enough to leave the container of my future kids in her mouth. NEVER!!

4 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
or complaining about my Highnesss... #puffs weed
uhnn what's this smell that make me wana puke *covers nose *
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
doesn't make sense! so she shouldn't visit because she's on?
maybe you should seize it forever undecided
She can still visit when she's on, no biggie undecided

but has to be when am fasting grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Edygrin(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
bdchange:
I guess nagging because it pisses me off. It makes my head wanna explode.
deskossy:
Nagging
Girls better address this issue. This kills a relationship faster than cheating.
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by mirexxx(f): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
She can still visit when she's on, no biggie undecided

but has to be when am fasting grin
grin grin
baddoo
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by harrysterol(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
lol... and who told you they don't come with T.fare?
why will they still collect from the guys? If ur claim is true grin
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
meimoks:

grin grin grin
When you won't take NO for answer
Never! Except if we're both fasting grin
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
I don't get that
Ask dem ladies undecided
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by damseyl(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Ask dem ladies undecided
what I'm saying is, how is that annoying?
Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Maamin(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
They should stop faking or.gasm angry

They should know how to make themselves CUM faster during s.ex if not they should make themselves GO. [size=4pt]No guy is ready to die on top ur mata[/size]

They should stop thinking that a guys money belongs to them. angry

1 Like

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by Rapmoney(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
We need to know please smiley

If any

Cc:
Dotwillis1
Ronald4lif
Lamiaspaco
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Rapmoney
Falconey
Orijin01 wink
smiley
Deliberately trying to make me jealous by flirting with some other dudes, ignoring calls, txt messages and chats unnecessarily, sulking for days (I hate this with passion!)grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2015
damseyl:
so what's the essence of keeping a relationship?
When we marry you can move it but don't play full housewife when we are just dating.
Weekend stay is ok, but two weeks? No no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SMH | See What This Big Girl Wore To A Party / Ibadan Babes Again / Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.