Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) (12914 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by amzee(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Happened somewhere in Nigeria…

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Its no big deal,he'll just move on. But the lady will oneday wish she'd said 'yes',just as Nigerians will oneday wish GEJ had won this election.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Going down on one knee with a ring to ask a lady to marry me is something I will never do.

If that is the only way to get a wife then I will die single.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Fabdedon(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
better she say No.. Than
i would think about it..
I so hate that reply[ cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
He heard stories of Niggas proposing at supermarkets, malls and even Polling unit. So, he went on to try his luck whilst towing the same route. grin

Moral of the story :Always be your damn self, what works for me might not work for you, biko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
EYYAH! This is so embarrassing. I hope someday the girl will not regret turning him down. angry
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by teiluj(f): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
lol, sorry I laughed but it's funny. but there must be a reason for the ladies refusal
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Brymo: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2015
I might be wrong, i hate all this white borrowed culture, Look at where it has gotten d guy into!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Wicked lady, she only came with the man to shop and spend his money , nothing of such like marriage in her mind undecided

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Babe2sure(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Eeyah! In public? The guy would never forget that day. It would always be a sore memory for him and the most embarrasing moment of his life.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by MzMay(f): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by amzee(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Its no big deal,he'll just move on. But the lady will oneday wish she'd said 'yes',just as Nigerians will oneday wish GEJ had won this election.

Its better he move on..

Pls dnt associate politics with this

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by amzee(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by amzee(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Babe2sure:
Eeyah! In public? The guy would never forget that day. It would always be a sore memory for him and the most embarrasing moment of his life.

Surely,it will be a never-forget experience
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by amzee(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Wicked lady, she only came with the man to shop and spend his money , nothing of such like marriage in her mind undecided

grin
AdeniyiA:
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by amzee(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Brymo:
I might be wrong, i hate all this white borrowed culture, Look at where it has gotten d guy into!

See where borrowed culture has landed him...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by phemocheee(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
You people should stop spreading rumours from lindaikeji abeg. Someone created this topic on nairaland sometimes in september last year with the full pictures of the proposal and the lady even said YES. It happened at Ikeja city mall. See the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1882600/photos-guy-proposed-girl-shoprite

22 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
[size=16pt] undecided

That was how a mumu guy proposed on election day in a polling booth. Fakeness every where[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by magabounce(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
lolz
She was onli after ya chiz..
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Kobeje(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Going down on one knee with a ring to ask a lady to marry me is something I will never do.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by KingTom(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Its no big deal,he'll just move on. But the lady will oneday wish she'd said 'yes',just as [size=20pt]Nigerians will oneday wish GEJ had won this election[/size].
grin grin grin
Seriously though I love your Comedy! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
That's a lie... He proposed and the girl accepted.. It was inside shoprite
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by eduxerxes: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

I'm with you on this 100%......what a dullish act.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by laryom1(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
The picture doesn't say anything about the refusal of d proposal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by greall12(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Old topic.
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by AGgal(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by DrObum(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
The guy fit no stand up again oooo!
Him go just remain on that his knees. tongue tongue
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
I just don't like all these proposals.
Yes,I am antique like that. angry

C'mon, we have been dating for months/years, we probably knew the ministry is moving to the permanent site.
_just come and see my parents already and skip the bragado biko. grin

BTW this pic been trend sometime ago na, the girl accepted.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by saintfizzo(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
That GEJ wish is not for me... it's progressing backwards... I'd rather the young man employ attitude of change progressing forward and the young lady regret not taking her chances when she had it... just like GEJ

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

EYAH!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo) by LordCenturion(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Wat a wicked world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? / Girls, Atleast You Have Done This Once In Your Lifetime (see Photo) / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.