Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. (2421 Views)

How Many Months Is Ideal In A Relationship Before Popping The Question? / Guys, Kill That Killing Relationship Before It Kills You / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
#You will never see things through your partner's eyes because you are two entirely different people. You are genetically, physiologically, psychologically and historically different.

#You will not solve your relationship problems by becoming more alike in your thinking. Men and women are wired differently. Attempting to blur your fundamentally different viewpoints is unnatural and even dangerous.

#Recognize that a relationship is far more enjoyable when you're with someone who enriches your life, not simply reflects it. Appreciate your differences.

#Yes, your life with your partner should include plenty of romance. But don't kid yourself and expect an unrealistic nollywood fairytale. The truth is that in the real world, being in love is not like falling in love.

#lastly and MOST IMPORTANT, Don't fall into the trap of believing that you and your partner can't be happy if you can't resolve your serious disagreements. Ninety percent of problems in a relationship are not solvable.

Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2015
grin FTC, mods frontpage please cc: farano
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by mirexxx(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
really?
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
noted
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Op, in addition to the points stated above, let us also bare cognizance that in every relationship, there will always be ups and downs.

There would be times when it would seem like the relationship is plunging like the titanic into the depths of the atlantic.
There would be times when lovers will have their feuds, there will always be set backs, but they shouldn't let this come between their union.
Remaining together despite all this, is what makes the relationship grow stronger.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by xynerise: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2015
It all depends on the type of relationship you want to start.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
There is one thing you forgot to add.

You forgot to add that "It has no happy ending."

It is either you breakup with them or you marry them.

If you breakup, GOOD, if you marry them nah another problem.

It is either you divorce them or you are stuck with them until you diecrycrycrycrycry

Then the one alive will be heart-broken.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by dharay99: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
only applicable to some rltnshps falcney... cry
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:
only applicable to some rltnshps falcney... cry

some? Name them please.......
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

why is this man booking space?
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by vizkiz: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2015
nah...I didn't attend the class relationship 001 before I started one. I learnt most of what I should from my first relationship then got better in my 2nd relationship.

Wait, number what am I now sef
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
nah...I didn't attend the class relationship 001 before I started one. I learnt most of what I should from my first relationship then got better in my 2nd relationship.

Wait, number what am I now sef

356, with 350 heartbreaks,6 coitis.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by FLAWLES(f): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

It is either you divorce them or you are stuck with them until you diecrycrycrycrycry

.DADDY m getting scared;( (boyfriend wahala,Marry trouble,Divorce gossip,Single spiritual Husband/wife go de find u)
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by dharay99: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

some? Name them please.......

hw can u say 90% of problems in a rltnshp aint solvable? angry u are yet to hear abt d past & present 0f mine tho... lipsrsealed
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by topaaz(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2015
This explains why i'm single, because my ex-gf failed to understand that i don't have to be a reflection of her for us to be compatible but that what made us different was suppose to compliment our relationship.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Tallesty1(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
.DADDY m getting scared;( (boyfriend wahala,Marry trouble,Divorce gossip,Single spiritual Husband/wife go de find u)
Why ladies here Family-zone me is what I still don't understand.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:

hw can u say 90% of problems in a rltnshp aint solvable? angry u are yet to hear abt d past & present 0f mine tho... lipsrsealed

because you let her win to stop the logomachy doesn't mean the problem is solved.

In most cases is just tolerance,love and commitment that keep us going
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by FLAWLES(f): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why ladies here Family-zone me is what I still don't understand.
.lolz; you know some women call der huzband DADDY
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
topaaz:
This explains why i'm single, because my ex-gf failed to understand that i don't have to be a reflection of her for us to be compatible but that what made us different was suppose to compliment our relationship.

single and proud!
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by dharay99: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

because you let her win to stop the logomachy doesn't mean the problem is solved.

In most cases is just tolerance,love and commitment that keep us going

bcuz I let her win? Like u know abt it well?

Yhu seriously wrong, its of no need telling u more.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:

bcuz I let her win? Like u know abt it well?

Yhu seriously wrong, its of no need telling u more.

Am sorry I take that back........tell me I wanna learn.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by topaaz(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

single and proud!
Single And Very Proud!
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by dharay99: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

Am sorry I take that back........tell me I wanna learn.

atymz u av to let sleeping dogs lie, buh dat doesnt av to happen always.

Ohk, a misunderstanding occurs btw two lovers, along d way of arguing d mata, one party realizes his/her mistake and decides to apologize, plz telme isn't dat issue solved already.? Do u call dat tolerance, commitment.? Naaa.

They realized where d mistake came from and decided to give it a solution, I tell u dat ish is dead solved already.

Its not always until ida d boy or girl decides to accept d blame(tolerance) even wen d person aint at fault.

I dunno if im making sense.. cry
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:

atymz u av to let sleeping dogs lie, buh dat doesnt av to happen always.

Ohk, a misunderstanding occurs btw two lovers, along d way of arguing d mata, one party realizes his/her mistake and decides to apologize, plz telme isn't dat issue solved already.? Do u call dat tolerance, commitment.? Naaa.

They realized where d mistake came from and decided to give it a solution, I tell u dat ish is dead solved already.

Its not always until ida d boy or girl decides to accept d blame(tolerance) even wen d person aint at fault.

I dunno if im making sense.. cry

you are super right!

and when same argument start again or another, either of them will dig the old wound to remind him/her , he/she tolerated it last time. This makes the issue unsolved but leting go.

We never forget we just forgive.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

Do you believe in love??
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by falconey(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:

this write-up is not encouraging.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by dharay99: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

you are super right!

and when same argument start again or another, either of them will dig the old wound to remind him/her , he/she tolerated it last time. This makes the issue unsolved but leting go.

We never forget we just forgive.
yea, we only forget.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

Do you believe in love??
Sure.

It is a killer of common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
FLAWLES:
.lolz; you know some women call der huzband DADDY
Choi

makes one feel like an old.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice points op.
Re: What You Must Know About Relationship Before You Start One. by Vivly(f): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sometimes, it can get really boring and monotonous you'd just want to put your head under a pillow and die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match / Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? / Hilarious: Am Tired Of Him Acting Like He Don't Know Me - What A Lady Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.