Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria (8505 Views)

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / No Parrot Owners Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Dying 2 get one
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by Prodeegee(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
hakinze00:
Dying 2 get one

30-50k. Agege lagos
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Just go to any female dressing saloon there you shall fine parrot of all sort and size.

15 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
45-50k Akwa ibom state.
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by watered(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2015
N50,000 Abuja. If interested just reply me and I'll make the arrangement for you
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by goodmorning40: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Don't u have a wife, that's what u need not a parot

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Meh this prices are much oh! I stay in Lagos
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by steppin: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
These prices are high.
A parrot is 20-25k for African Grey.
10k - 15k for senegal parrots.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by tunjiano: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's at Iddo Market,I'll be goin there soon to get a bird I want to get.The Grey Talking Parrot shld nt be more than 25k now cos wen my Dad got ours den was 18k nd was abt 4years Ago
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by Baroba(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't you have to train parrots to mimic human voices, which is really what they do, I think it's better to buy a young bird then train them yourself. Buy any old bird, and you are on a long thing with regards to teaching them how to talk...
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lacomus:
Just go to any female dressing saloon there you shall fine parrot of all sort and size.

Very funny!
But misleading,OP asked for price not where.
So how much do they cost!.
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Baroba:
Don't you have to train parrots to mimic human voices, which is really what they do, I think it's better to buy a young bird then train them yourself. Buy any old bird, and you are on a long thing with regards to teaching them how to talk...

You are right,dey don't just go talking like a clown,they must ve been trained from small to mimick sounds,so if u take an adult that has been talking,you still have to wait till it gets used to sounds of the new environment to mimick.
They sell from 25k

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Very funny!
But misleading,OP asked for price not where.
So how much do they cost!.
by their out fit he shall know their price tag.
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by hakinze00(m): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Where can I get a gud avian vet?
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Lacomus:
grin grin
Re: How Much Can I Get A Parrot That Speaks Well Here In Nigeria by adecamp(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2017
I have Africa grey parrots for sale. They are well known to mimic human words that is, they speak. Call/Whatsapp me on 08057095376

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. / Senegal Parrots And Adorable Love Birds For Sale / Boerboel Lovers Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.