Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! (2749 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Dammysmart: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2015
this happened to someone close to me in the neighborhood her narration goes thus.
Hello people, i'm a beautiful married woman wit kids,25 by age, there is dis
Doctor I know during my first pregnancy, his a Gynaecologist in a very big
hospital nd takes care of me during dat period,even during my third
pregnancy,so my hubby ask me to do family planing,I went to de same Doct
and he incited (IUD) in my Uterus nd I always go there for checkup,after 3 years
I went to removed it cuz my hubby said I should removed it,so I went to de
same Doct to removed it.......for de first time of me going there I discovered dat
dis Doct have been sleeping wit me all dis while nd am not aware, I knw it may
sound stupid bt it true! He will be doing as if his checking nd cleaning u nd at
de same time put his di+k, I wanted to shout but I could not cuz it as if some
tin is been used to close my mouth,ever since then I stay away from de
Doct,even when he call me I dnt pick his call again, to worsed it all I dnt knw
how to tell my hubby dis kind of thing or even to confront de Doct,each time I
remember de incident I felt bad cus I knw if I tell my hubby it will result to
another problem because his de jealous type.....pls I need ur urgent
advice on wat to do cuz am really confuse here tnx
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by theunusualmoon(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Personally, I think she is crazy.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
So, in short, you're pregnant for your Gyn boyfriend and you either feel bad or scared and don't know how to tell your husband abi? Don't worry, just tell him anyhow. He'll forgive you.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Dammysmart: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
theunusualmoon:
hmmm please why sir...
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by DAIL(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Skillfullulu(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Y and how person go dey sleep with u and u won't know? Even after sex u still don't know? This your story is a li.....

2 Likes

Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Bbglory(f): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Story for the gods undecided
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Rubbish

Only in this zoo will people make up story for dogs and baboons that were not soaked in their blood to read and give advice.

These people are crazy, the story tellers and those who gave advice.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2015
This story will be good for wale adenuga productions.

next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by edwife(f): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Really? You couldn't shout? undecided undecided

While you are at it,do a paternity test to ascertain if those kids are your husband's.You have a big problem than you might think.
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by ovalrose(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
good script..... for nollywood. mtscheeeeewww
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
How is that anatomically possible? The manhood being at the same level with his face and hands, if he's gonna act like he's examining her organs... The level of body contortion required to make that work is epic shocked

I don't expect her to be under anaesthesia for a gynea check up, cos that's the only way its gonna be possible..
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by IamTheAlmighty(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
She should rape his arse with a bread knife to make it even.
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
If I ever heard a contorted story.

The doctor was sleeping with her and she didn't know

Babe!

Abeg don't frame that innocent doctor o.
Na you know what you're up to but leave the doctor out of it.
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
pyrokardia:
How is that anatomically possible? The manhood being at the same level with his face and hands, if he's gonna act like he's examining her organs... The level of body contortion required to make that work is epic shocked

I don't expect her to be under anaesthesia for a gynea check up, cos that's the only way its gonna be possible..

Yea it is possible. She's laying with legs apart on a bench or sofa high examination table.
The table is not placed high. So that could work.

The problem is how does she want one to believe the guy was doing it and she didn't know. Was she dead down there?
And she couldn't stop him too.
Unless she was tied up. Which she wasn't.

1 Like

Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Curvinus(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
How doctor go insert warm and erect joystick for person body and she no go know say na prick be dat? Was she sedated?

Anyway, jes let sleeping dogs lie or you can go there as usual, relax and when he tries to mount you, grab the manhood and raise alarm.

Alternatively, you can pretend its no big deal and wait till he gets comfortable so you can expose his rotten arse with you camera phone.

But if you shout now without concrete evidence for this country, my dear you no go fit shout finish o.
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by idolda: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
I smell lies,continue.
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:

Yea it is possible. She's laying with legs apart on a bench or sofa high examination table.
The table is not placed high. So that could work.

The problem is how does she want one to believe the guy was doing it and she didn't know. Was she dead down there?
And she couldn't stop him too.
Unless she was tied up. Which she wasn't.

U forgetting that for her not to be aware, the gyneacologist needs to act as if he's checking her.. Which of course means he needs to see what he's doing.. Now imagine, the eyes, the hands and the dic being at the same level
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by Aitee1: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
theunusualmoon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I concur
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by thorpido(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
The lady must be confused.How do you say someone is sleeping with you and yet you are not aware?
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by stepo707: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
could not understand the shorthand
Re: She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! by obontami: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2016
maybe she should post d pics of her pusssy here so i will know if its true or not

(1) (Reply)

Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / My Life Is Upside Down / First Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.